Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari (35615 Views)

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. / Amina Oyagbola, MTN Nigeria Top Exec Quits Mobile Phone Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Atiku2019: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fighting Corruption Indeed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by gurunlocker: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
No be this woman dem show for project fame grand finale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by ettybaba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thank you Sahara reporters.
Ipods useless youths would call you names if the news was against pdp or Jonathan.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Kingbuhari(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
is there any where this yellow-bars will go they will not bring corruption TUFIAKWA
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by ekpesa(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Goodluck was managing corruption, buhari is blindly investing in it.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by emmydollars4life(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
My little niece is laughing at the people wearing corruption as a clothes and claimed that they are fighting corruption. Listen, they can never be a perfect society once there is imperfection.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by 2n2k(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
U.S.A Government Scrutinising Corruption That Occured In Nigeria??

Na So U.S.A No Get Problem Reach??

I Am Not Understanding All Diz Corruption Issues At All

It is not only you that is not 'understanding', even me. Wetin com join USA for the matter?
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
AntiWailer:
Waoo...

After all the months Buhari waited to assemble his teams.

He still assembled criminals and thieves. Nobody seems to have integrity any longer.

This is a very sad and hopeless situation.

That is why all corruption cases are messed up on technical ground since the people in charge of such cases are also criminals.

Corruption is a monster that must be dismantled before Nigeria can rise & shine among-st the comity of nations , It suffices for me to reiterate for the upteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria.

Our major anti-corruption armanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricated from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. I dare posit that the fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur. sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by dee02(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abba Kyari steady cutting deals!!!!
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by StOla: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Someone must be the fallguy/fallwoman. The company would normally wash their hands off, while their scapegoat is well compensated.

Haba! Kyari, Haba!
Your cup don too full.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by truthspeaks: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
OK. Maybe I ddnt see clearly. I had to read n re-read ur comments to make sure u r d 1.

Now u agree Buhari is a dull person n no more ur saint cheesy cheesy
AntiWailer:
Waoo...

He still assembled criminals and thieves. Nobody seems to have integrity any longer.

That is why all corruption cases are messed up on technical ground since the people in charge of such cases are also criminals.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Cubeet: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Witch Hunting all in the name of fighting corruption.
APC destroying Nigeria
I thought Nigerians were so wise.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Opakan2: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Are they trying to deny her now or what..
no be mtn drop money wey dem take settle kyari ni?

I feel for the lady sha.. After putting in so much brainwork and commitment, they now feel she is no longer needed
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by truthspeaks: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
But he is not smart @all, tel urslf d truth. He ll be disgraced in 2019
MrMcJay:
I don't believe President Muhammadu Buhari is ignorant of what Abba Kyari, Babachir David Lawal and Mamman Daura have been dong. I believe he is complicit as he feels he owes these men more allegiance than the Millions of Nigerians who voted him in.

PMB is making the same mistake GEJ made. He is allowing those who have no electoral value block his popularity and political prospects. These men are not contesting elections and wish to suck as much as possible from PMB before he gets kicked out. This is the same way Asari, FFK, Diezani, Okupe, Edwin Clark and co ruined GEJ's chances in future elections.

I really hope PMB is smart enough to realize which load to carry and which load to drop.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by inspiredabbey(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrMcJay:
I don't believe President Muhammadu Buhari is ignorant of what Abba Kyari, Babachir David Lawal and Mamman Daura have been dong. I believe he is complicit as he feels he owes these men more allegiance than the Millions of Nigerians who voted him in.

PMB is making the same mistake GEJ made. He is allowing those who have no electoral value block his popularity and political prospects. These men are not contesting elections and wish to suck as much as possible from PMB before he gets kicked out. This is the same way Asari, FFK, Diezani, Okupe, Edwin Clark and co ruined GEJ's chances in future elections.

I really hope PMB is smart enough to realize which load to carry and which load to drop.
PMB needs our prayers. He seems not to be in charge. He has been caged by the hawks.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by truthspeaks: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
I had to make sure I saw clearly to confirm u actually typed dis ur comment. cheesy cheesy

Now u agree ur buhari is so dull n no more d saint u tot him to be
AntiWailer:
Waoo...

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Emassive(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Baabaachair and Kyari is the new face of Kwuarupchion

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Evergreen4(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Do not give bribe

Do not take bribe

So what happen to abba kyari for accepting the bribe. Federal govt needs to act now

2 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by yaki84: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Qmerit:
lols the funny thing is that wait and see ow people of hypocrisy would hail MTN to high heaven and ignor the reporter SR, and lay curses on SR ow wish it report cases that is not favoring them and call it fake and stooge to some politicians. Naija, I am pride to be a Nigerian
The bribery was two-way thing!
The giver n the taker, the giver has been fired, when will baba integrity fire the reciever?

3 Likes

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by lollmaolol(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
gurunlocker:
No be this woman dem show for project fame grand finale

Yes, it was her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

Corruption is a monster that must be dismantled before Nigeria can rise & shine among-st the comity of nations , It suffices for me to reiterate for the upteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria.

Our major anti-corruption armanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricated from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. I dare posit that the fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur. sad

Chai I just have to type "I agree" smiley
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

Chai I just have to type "I agree" smiley
grin grin grin grin wink
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Folksyharry(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
With all these revelations about the fine I expect the case to be reviewed and punishment given to all involved in skewing the case in favour of MTN. If possible the original fine should be given to MTN. All these companies need to know they must respect our policies.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Orikinla(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrMcJay:

If President Buhari cannot drive away these wolves in sheep clothing in his cabinet, his war against corruption is political nonsense.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by kokobongo: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
AngelicBeing:

Corruption is a monster that must be dismantled before Nigeria can rise & shine among-st the comity of nations , It suffices for me to reiterate for the upteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria

Our major anti-corruption armanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricate[img]d from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. I dare posit that the[/img]i fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur. sad

Guys, the whole world is a global village now. If a super power frowns at your person or business. It will be difficult for you to operate especially when ur also a multinational. The will just put a sanction on you and the business will crumble.

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by IPOB123london: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
see dem na dem

trying to play down this one

let me tell dem na dem

this government might be the most kworopt as una dey watch one single free buharia account

and they said he is fighting kworruption ?

mad mad kwontry
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
kokobongo:

Guys, the whole world is a global village now. If a super power frowns at your person or business. It will be difficult for you to operate especially when ur also a multinational. The will just put a sanction on you and the business will crumble.
wink
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by MrMcJay(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Orikinla:

If President Buhari cannot drive away these wolves in sheep clothing in his cabinet, his war against corruption is political nonsense.

Unfortunately, even PMB's wife has lost any hope of him doing away with these charlatans.
Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Adminisher: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
U.S.A Government Scrutinising Corruption That Occured In Nigeria??

Na So U.S.A No Get Problem Reach??

I Am Not Understanding All Diz Corruption Issues At All

If you are a company doing some business in the US you have to make financial disclosures that will cause them to look at your accounts. It is even more serious if you are a registered firm in the US. MTN must have some commercial entities in the US that forced puts them under some oversight of the US law enforcement agencies. So BRIBERY will always be discovered.
It is not Nigerian specific.
European banks are paying about $8bn in fines this week for some dishonest business

1 Like

Re: MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari by Qmerit(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
yaki84:

The bribery was two-way thing!
The giver n the taker, the giver has been fired, when will baba integrity fire the reciever?

So we heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? / Checkout Out This 9ja Made Game(babalawo The first Chronicle) .....(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.