Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" (52751 Views)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by toluleke(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
I knew from the on set he didn't see him or probably thought he was a fan. It happens, almost to everyone someone trying to say hi like handshake or somthing and you probably don't get to notice the person probably due to something else on your mind

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by idupaul: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
lomaxx:
Lmao.

That man never sleep since last night. Man is thinking about what exactly he did wrong in life.

As in ehhh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by jos945(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
That Is a big disgrace
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Martinola(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rubbish...d guy na ant wey e no see am?...onigberaga oshi.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by yomi007k(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
nnegold:
Maybe he only observes ladies alone.

Nne. As a matter of fact WE only observe ladies.

No time.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by femi4: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Ekwe, onye ka ona agwa?
This is what happen when a baby refuse to grow up.
Seriously age is just but a number maturity is of character and reasoning.
Mannerless kid.
That's why you will always remain a kid.
Its possible he didn't see him

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by kenex4ever(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Eva husband sef dey forward
rrubbishh!!
Wizkid messed up.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by dmostcheerful(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
femi4:
Its possible he didn't see him
Did you watch the video properly, what I saw there is a snubby kid who have no manners. If sure he didn't he should have apologized outrightly. His reply is still showing he is trying so had to make the guy invisible.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow, that was out of this world. I'm really feeling sad for the guy and i can imagine how he must have felt having experienced something like that. Sometimes, someone will be coming straight to meet you making a gesture to shake you and when you stretch your hand, na only your hand go waka come. You go just use style do like say you dey wave to another person to avoid embarrassment. What makes this one worse is that it was captured on camera and the guy actually stood up from his sit to hug babanla. he should have just proceeded with a one sided hug. Chai.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Polyestar(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid is overrated. I don't understand why people are making too much noise about him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by nehmi19: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
and he wants us to believe that ish
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
wat kind of blindness will make him not see the guy standing next to eva. that lie just couldnt cut it. u curved him simple

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by francisduru: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
When men are high, you don't recognize any dude, except bittches

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by obontami: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
I believe him. Its possible he didn't see him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Akanniade(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Reasons why nigerian celebrities are ignored at airports and public places. Some can be jack asses.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Akanniade(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Medunah:
Eva husband sef dey forward
No he is not. He was disrespected.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by haibe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
To be fair to.wizkid, its very possible he didn't see him...it happens all the time
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by optional1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
You didn't see him, even me didn't see anything self.....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Olulinks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anyone who says weedy didn't see that guy is silly. Watch the scene well.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by repogirl(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol, He had eyes on the lady only.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by MrEdimulo82(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
He didn't realised he was him....I can tell.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by uwajeh(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Was he drunk, high or both?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by motini(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid is lying o jare..it is dat he jus doesn't know the guy maybe he assumed he was jus some fellow sitting beside eva
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Bojc7: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, He had eyes on the lady only.
ednut1:
very possible when u have a hood on
Except d person criticizin is a 'hayder', even d blind can c dt he had his sight glued with expectation from afar only on Eva and Eva alone.
It was just coincidental.
Haba , smh 4 some ppl sef.
Mtchewww!!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
lipsrsealed Am nt trying to be funny bt wizkid snubbed in my dream about a month ago. It was at a concert, i greeted 2baba he replied bt when i got to wizkid i regretted it to d extent that i started thinking wen i woke up
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by superemmy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's true. Its called Tunnel Vision.

Fabulosdave01:
It's possible cos his mind was focused on her and at that time he was not thinking of anything else. It happens to me.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Wadosky(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
He had a hood and black glasses. I believe he didn't see him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
y wizkid y?

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Madeu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sometimes you have to stirup controversy for people to talk about you for a period or trend.
If managed properly Headies awards can always be a thing to look for yearly, cos you don't know what next award might showcase.

From Olamide and Don jazzy '' was a hit back2back'' last outing to current Wizkid and Eva's
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Halo22: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oshogbo weed at work....How him wan see am.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahaha grin
kaluxy007:
lipsrsealed Am nt trying to be funny bt wizkid snubbed in my dream about a month ago. It was at a concert, i greeted 2baba he replied bt when i got to wizkid i regretted it to d extent that i started thinking wen i woke up

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / 2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video)