Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (78295 Views)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by leeland(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Iranu
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by Henon: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2016
OHMM! I forgot to buy vaseline oo!
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Wettin this one dey talk..if she wan fine then how she for be?

cc fortuneTeller please do you have any friend like this or that also has great curves? biko Holla me...shey you no that love don't cost a thing over there.

There are many women like her in the states. I have some of these ladies in my family. The skillful hands which craft them are worshipped and accept bountiful offerings. Please prepare your $20,000, because the surgeons demand payment upfront.
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by DrogoG(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2016
The girl bụ ikpu ikpu.
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by moghulis: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2016
kaeforum:
Another Prodigal Daughter Of The Cucumber Tribe

Says one of the afonja coneheads, descendants of the tortoise(oduduwa) that fell from the skygrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2016
FortuneTeller:

There are many women like her in the states. I have some of these ladies in my family. The skillful hands which craft them are worshipped and accept bountiful offerings. Please prepare your $20,000, because the surgeons demand payment upfront.

Oh I get the gist....cosmetics things...

On a more serious note I would like to have a word with you so I wouldn't mind if you can send a mail to olatokunbo40@gmail.com. You could create a new email account to keep your identity. Please do ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by babs50g: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2016
she is damn voluptuous and sexy
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by obontami: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
She's hot but I ve seen girls that are way hotter than her on IG so what's the noise for ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by Jobyruz(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2016
she is obviously not meant for the broke ass I rather not bother myself
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by Sike(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2016
What's her IG handle please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by miredia(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2016
uniqueogo:

I don't believe that
no one has ever ignored my calls, I do the ignoring.
it depends on how u carry urself my dear
you haven't met someone who sweeps you off your feet and does not quite connect with you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) by miredia(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2016
lekan29ice:
If I'm dating this kind girl she must always be on hijab....
These are the ones that justifies the hijab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.