Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus (4309 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
my dear Nigeria where u will find a Santa observing solat (lol) grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by ikp120(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lolzzz grin grin grin

Santa clause ni, Santa Phrase ko, Santa Sentence nko grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by giftedheart1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Father Christmas from Mecca... Welcome sire!

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Santa claus isn't actually of christian origin, so I don't see why anyone, irrespective of religion, can't play him.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by sisisioge: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin

That is just a good business man taking time out to pray while wearing his business attire in spirit of the season.
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Divay22(f): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahaha....prayers before work
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by SexyNairalander: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
dear op

bomb dey your head

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 command see rare photo o

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol d struggle is real. No be matter of religion now.

But if na dem, and christian wan use their religion hustle, dem go say na haram. Na how to lynch the person hand be their next thought.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by olaoreofe(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why santa come black like this
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by ninovandross(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

But if na dem, and christian wan use their religion hustle, dem go say na haram. Na how to lynch the person hand be their next thought.
bro how exactly do u intend to hustle with islam if them decide say dem no go lynch person

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
ninovandross:

bro how exactly do u intend to hustle with islam if them decide say dem no go lynch person
Their ileya rally is a good one with the funny drums and trooping together. I can mimic the imam and dress like him with children behind me collecting ileya money.
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by oleeee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
*Alhaji Santa*

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
See wetin recession and mmm cause. anyway to make money is allowed.

T34M V1RG1N
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by debque(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
dis one no be santa Claus oo.....Na fada Christmas

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by wexyee: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

see this guy ooooo... Is santa clause christian!?

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
wexyee:
see this guy ooooo... Is santa clause christian!?
Ignore this boy oo...is Santa clause celebrated in Islam?
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by wexyee: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ignore this boy oo...is Santa clause celebrated in Islam?
it kind of like cultural believe[europe] so he chose to follow good for him........
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
wexyee:
it kind of like cultural believe[europe] so he chose to follow good for him........
Lol. Who doesn't know that. You don't seem to understand what I mean. As long as Santa clause is concerned in Nigeria, it is associated with christianity

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Burgerlomo: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2016
oleeee:
*Alhaji Santa*

grin
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Amber7(f): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2016
oleeee:
*Alhaji Santa*
cheesy
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by BabaRamota1980: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2016
comradespade:
my dear Nigeria where u will find a Santa observing solay (lol) grin

aah, okay o, which one be solay again o?

Na salat, una change am to solat, now e don become solay, small time e go change to saula. Na wah for naija!

Ehhn, people no dey around to flog this father christmas ni? Which kind tin? angry
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nbote(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Xensity:
Santa claus isn't actually of christian origin, so I don't see why anyone, irrespective of religion, can't play him.
wexyee:

Santa Clause depicts the Xmas celebration.. Is Xmas a Christian or Cultural celebration? The season is a Christian one. It's jus like taking part in a sallah durba/horseriding and claiming it's a cultural thing.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Nbote:

Santa Clause depicts the Xmas celebration.. Is Xmas a Christian or Cultural celebration? The season is a Christian one. It's jus like taking part in a sallah durban.

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by OkoyeA1(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2016
K
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeew,how's this romantic now? The pix is even stale...

Radarada!
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by wexyee: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Nbote:

Santa Clause depicts the Xmas celebration.. Is Xmas a Christian or Cultural celebration? The season is a Christian one. It's jus like taking part in a sallah durban.
pls can u tell me wre santa clause was mention in the bible... Or hav u heard any pastor preach abt him...?

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa (Santy in Hiberno-English), is a legendary figure of Western culture who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well-behaved
("good" or "nice"wink children on Christmas Eve (24 December) and the early morning hours of Christmas Day (25 December).
Ps i dont knw y sometimes some people are too dumb to understand
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nbote(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2016
wexyee:
pls can u tell me wre santa clause was mention in the bible... Or hav u heard any pastor preach abt him...?

Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, or simply Santa (Santy in Hiberno-English), is a legendary figure of Western culture who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well-behaved
("good" or "nice"wink children on Christmas Eve (24 December) and the early morning hours of Christmas Day (25 December).
Ps i dont knw y sometimes some people are too dumb to understand

It's obvious u either don't know how to read or have issues understanding what u read becos if u did u'ld have understood I asked if d season was a cultural or Christian one. By d way, go and finish reading the Wikipedia definition u glanced thru because obviously ur comprehension skills are appalling.
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by ZeroShenanigan(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
cc; lalasticlala cc: mynd44
Re: Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
How about this perspective...those are the only clothes he has has that been considered?

(1) (Reply)

Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? / How I Was Raped By A Girl I Slept Over At Her House / Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.