Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi (16024 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
The fear of Yoruba is the beginning of Wisdom-Victims of Yoruphobia or Afonjaphobia should take note

13 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by afroniger: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
galeiiTNA:
From the way the news was written you'll know the reporter is an afonja. Always filled with anger and spreading hate against others

Even with video evidence you are still blaming 'Afonja'?? You are a hopeless case!

orimsamsam:

Continue to shout afonja. I don talk blood am dey expensive for this recession. I no wan hear donate money for blood transfusion of ....galeiitna

Before u started shouting afonja u should have ask urself. Did the senator really made all those statement accredited to him

Guy, abeg add this YouTube video clip evidence to this your comment on the first page to shame people like this that just love to hate Yoruba people for no logical reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwxZJAx5tk

15 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by patchsk(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
galeiiTNA:
From the way the news was written you'll know the reporter is an afonja. Always filled with anger and spreading hate against others

Thank you.

The idiott is a slave.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by klax(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Pls what kind of name is this *Nwaoboshi* meaning a *child of idol called Oboshi* this is weird. Some names are scaring hhhmmm..........

Anyway as per ibori let all criers can go to hell. He is free and that is it. Those who finished nigeria are called saints under apc govt so ibori is not only saint he is angel or even archangel.

If those devils that crippled Nigeria are saints and sinless then no one is a sinner in Nigeria in term of corruption let the game goes on.

Ibori should come home and even contest for any position he is free to do so and anyone who dares to disturb him thunder fire them all. I don't know him nor his fan or follower but buhari and APC useless govt has made me to love those I should have hate simply because of their lop-sided corruption fight.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by patchsk(f): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Afonjasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by ibkenny2(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Some people supporting this thief are as poor as Church rat, but they can ever see bad thing in it because is their tribal man or kinsmen. They stole our money, terrorising us with their car bought from proceed of their ill gotten money and we are buy almost everything in the market at the same price.

4 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by stobery(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Babysheart:
No be small Afonjanews.com.

The Afonja guy must have been loosing sleep since Tuesday...

The Nation and Sahara Reporters? Just don't bother to waste your data.

Is that u on ur dp?
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by greggng: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
When I see some comments on Nairaland, I'd just smile. Kids talking about politics ignorantly. If u've been following politics since 1990.. You'd know Ibori is a mentor and a Leader. Politically, Ibori is more influential,I repeat more influential than Tinubu. I laugh when I see people saying Buhari should arrest Ibori when he returns to Nigeria. Smh.. Even Buhari knows that if he dares, The militants will so deal with the pipelines as usual. The resource control causing dispute today, was what Ibori agitated for back in 2007, hence the reason OBJ decided to witch hunt him...

Ibori might not contest in 2019, but trust me, his presence would influence the results

Rubbish. He will be arrested whenever he is deported and he will start up a jail term here. He can only be a free man if the court here set him free. The militant cannot help u when sai baba is dealing with u. Ie nnamdi kalu, dasuki. And tompolo if caught.

16 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by OHCOMEON: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
When I see some comments on Nairaland, I'd just smile. Kids talking about politics ignorantly. If u've been following politics since 1990.. You'd know Ibori is a mentor and a Leader. Politically, Ibori is more influential,I repeat more influential than Tinubu. I laugh when I see people saying Buhari should arrest Ibori when he returns to Nigeria. Smh.. Even Buhari knows that if he dares, The militants will so deal with the pipelines as usual. The resource control causing dispute today, was what Ibori agitated for back in 2007, hence the reason OBJ decided to witch hunt him...

Ibori might not contest in 2019, but trust me, his presence wou ld influence the results
. My friend stop talking trash in a public forum, the result of the pipelines you bombed b4 is what we are having as recession now,tell me what you achieved.

15 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Almand: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
All these old men be talking anyhow wanting to be relevant politically

10 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by oweman: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2016
for all I care ibori can go and die he is a criminal just graduating from a brit8sh prison with distindion .

10 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2016
OHCOMEON:
. My friend stop talking trash in a public forum, the result of the pipelines you bombed b4 is what we are having as recession now,tell me what you achieved.
that's exactly my point. There was hunger in the land. And for the sake of the masses, Buhari should let d sleeping dog lye
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2016
greggng:

Rubbish. He will be arrested whenever he is deported and he will start up a jail term here. He can only be a free man if the court here set him free. The militant cannot help u when sai baba is dealing with u. Ie nnamdi kalu, dasuki. And tompolo if caught.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ignorance... Buhari cannot, I repeat, cannot arrest IBORI... Lets watch and see
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by GudlockJoena: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Such an important issue...
Such useless comments.

Ex-convict being celebrated by sitting senator.

There really is no hope.

The "positive" is that these guys are not hypocrites, you know exactly where they stand and who they support, unlike the others in government who are probably worse.

However if we, the youths can't agree on what is right and wrong, what hope is there for a better tomorrow.

I give up...
...again.

8 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by wellmax(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
Drienzia:

Ibori might not contest in 2019, but trust me, his presence would influence the results
[/s]

So little sense in so many words. What differentiates you from a child. Yovarr celebrating a convicted criminal, what happened to your sense of shame. I dont have issues with ibori, but saying that militants will retaliate if he's arrested shows how shallow and mean your mind is. Ibori stole from these same people, like I said, I don't have issues if they make him their god. But militant threat kwa, you think blowing up pipelines will crumble Nigeria? Think again.
They will only increase their own suffering while other parts of Nigeria make progress.

11 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2016
wellmax:
[s][/s]

So little sense in so many words. What differentiates you from a child. Yovarr celebrating a convicted criminal, what happened to your sense of shame. I dont have issues with ibori, but saying that militants will retaliate if he's arrested shows how shallow and mean your mind is. Ibori stole from these same people, like I said, I don't have issues if they make him their god. But militant threat kwa, you think blowing up pipelines will crumble Nigeria? Think again.
They will only increase their own suffering while other parts of Nigeria make progress.
Another one on the loose. Other state will progress from which money exactly? Hope you know the reason for this recession? Stop saying things out of ignorance, be realistic with your claim.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by chimhigher(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
IBORI IYAF NOW BECOME MERLIN,HEY,Old man u berra shurrup nd tell him wah u want 4rum him..We yaf use all dose small pikin sense tay tay..He made u senator,C ur mouth..If I spank ur ass ehhhh u wl talk true

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by oruma19: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Beehshorp post=52213191]Rubbish news!!! Giving dis criminal unnecessary importance[/quoteMy brother, "in a state of lawlessness, it is criminal to be law abiding" so says the wise ones. Nigeria is a zoo, we made the mistake of allowing our own to be the scape goat where all politicians are confirmed thieves. Ibori is an ex convict no doubt, but all of them are thieves and they know this in their hearts. We thought Buhari would change the status quo, but from recent findings, he seems to have coveted the throne for his personal "enjoyment" and not to do anything for the common Man. Have u seen the latest 2017 budget? Buhari budgeted 144 thousand nairaland with some fractions to pack his "expensive shit" everyday for 365 days in 2017. Is that not to tell u that he is as useless as can be?. Ibori should come home and match them power for power, politics for politics. Are u aware that no urhobo man is in this gvt? Reason being that the only influential one we have was sold long ago as scape goat. Urhobo and delta regret that move. Ibori will come back and succeed in bringing urhobo back to limelight. End of story.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Emade(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:

this very correct and that is why dey succeeded in making ibori n goodluck Jonathan enemy and they also know that Niger delta would have develop more if ibori was not in jail.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by obailala(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
The story of Ibori's release has already been turned into Igbo vs Yoruba war on Nairaland. And I can't understand why some just take it as a birthright upon themselves to take sides or support anybody who has been identified with stains of corruption?... What kind of youths do we even have in this country? undecided

Meanwhile regarding the topic, I think Senator Nwaoboshi was referring to Igbuya the speaker of Delta state HOA and not Dogara.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Emade:

this very correct and that is why dey succeeded in making ibori n goodluck Jonathan enemy and they also know that Niger delta would have develop more if ibori was not in jail.
And the mumu Jonathan cheaply fell for it and hunted his fellow Niger delta brother cos of fame. The like of OBJ and the northernern turned against him during d presidential election. A northernern would never betray his brother for power!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:

We are in the change era man!
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Emade:

Ibori is thinking about himself, you are talking Niger delta and Nigeria. Those politicians don't have Nigeria at heart.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
PUSH1:

We are in the change era man!
Positive change or negative? wink
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by obailala(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
And the mumu Jonathan cheaply fell for it and hunted his fellow Niger delta brother cos of fame. The like of OBJ and the northernern turned against him during d presidential election. A northernern would never betray his brother for power!
Emade:

Did you just say 'they' succeeded in making Ibori and GEJ enemies?.... Who are this 'they' if I may ask?

Obviously a lot of people are ignorant of the real story between GEJ and Ibori; a lot today even automatically assume Ibori is a friend to GEJ due to ethnic/regional links.

During the Yaradua sickness saga, Ibori wilfully made himself the enemy number 1 of GEJ out of his greed and ambition; Ibori was the number 1 member and financier of the Turai Yaradua Kitchen cabinet that treated GEJ as a piece of trash when Yaradua was sick. Word at the time had it that Ibori personally rented the air ambulance which brought back the comatose Yaradua from Saudi Arabia after GEJ was declared Acting President. Ibori's number 1 target was to make sure GEJ did not succeed Yaradua, but after he failed, and was being hounded by EFCC, he (ibori) had to flee the country to Dubai where he was caught by Interpol and extradited to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by MAKABBEY(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
greggng:

thank you 4 dis comment, I dnt no Hw Nigerians think, if u are celebrating a criminal, then wot are you? even the Niger Delta militant are the one dat suppose to deal with him in an idea state like South Korea, they made their President apologized in public, who can make even Governor to apologize here in Nigeria? instead, we celebrate them... I weep for this unjust state...

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by abu12: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:

BUT CHIEF DR EDWIN CLARK SEND D SOCALLED IBORI TOJAIL. WHY

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by yahmohy27: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2016
moscobabs:
When EFCC says somebody embezzled Billion(s) of naira, some don't know how Big or how far the money can go if a family or an individual has such Money!!!I am sure after this calculations you will agree with me that Corrupt Government officials deserve death sentence for corruptionLet calculate this together:There are nine Zero in one Billionthat is 1,000,000,000.If you have one Billion naira as an individual you will spend it for 54years and 9months and some days if you are spending #50,000 daily!!!Calculation:50,000 x 365 =18,250,000.18,250,000 x 54 = 985,500,0001,000,000,000 - 985,500,000=14,500,000You still have 14,500,000 after 54 years you have been spending a Billionthen 14,500,000÷50,000= 290 days290 days /30= 9.6667 monthsConclusion: An individual will spend a billion of Naira for 54 yrs and 9 months while spending 50k per day.So friend add 54 or 55 years to your current age and see how far one billion can go in your remaining life on earth and tell me why we have to support these greedy thieves !!!And please which kind food you want to eat even during this recession that would cost 50k daily?Nigeria youths be wise!!!
Nice work
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
obailala:
Did you just say 'they' succeeded in making Ibori and GEJ enemies?.... Who are this 'they' if I may ask?

Obviously a lot of people are ignorant of the real story between GEJ and Ibori; a lot today even automatically assume Ibori is a friend to GEJ due to ethnic/regional links.

During the Yaradua sickness saga, Ibori wilfully made himself the enemy number 1 of GEJ out of his greed and ambition; Ibori was the number 1 member and financier of the Turai Yaradua Kitchen cabinet that treated GEJ as a piece of trash when Yaradua was sick. Word at the time had it that Ibori personally rented the air ambulance which brought back the comatose Yaradua from Saudi Arabia after GEJ was declared Acting President. Ibori's number 1 target was to make sure GEJ did not succeed Yaradua, but after he failed, and was being hounded by EFCC, he (ibori) had to flee the country to Dubai where he was caught by Interpol and extradited to the UK.

Source
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Inkman(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:
Why are people calling Afonjas for this? Does it mean that everything treacherous should be associated with them? What's their business in this? Afonja people have become an endangered species, they have become an easy target. smh!

no! afonja are their gods.. they must be called upon in all times..
Afonja : god of the flat.ties

1 Like

Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by obailala(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Source
Not every story has a source, it was a known fact amongst political circles at the time that not just Ibori, but just about all the Niger-Delta governors at the time in 2010 were against Jonathan's emergence as president during the Yaradua's sickness saga.
Re: Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi by Drienzia: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2016
obailala:
Not every story has a source, it was a known fact amongst political circles at the time that not just Ibori, but just about all the Niger-Delta governors at the time in 2010 were against Jonathan's emergence as president during the Yaradua's sickness saga.
Bro it all started before the presidential election when Ibori and GEJ was to be a vice to Yar'a Dua... OBJ was in support of GEJ because Ibori was an enemy. GEJ cheapy fell for it knowing fully well Ibori is an elder to him politically(I'm not saying he should have rejected it though) So bro, the main thing here is OBJ.

That was the reason Ibori decided to form an allegiance with atiku to contest. Buh they failed Wolfy ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / #EndSARS: Government Will No Longer Tolerate Violence – Muhammad Dingyadi / Expose Terrorists In Your Midst, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.