Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) (46652 Views)

Aragorn Fani-Kayode And Precious Chinwendu 'Snowhite' Rock Matching Outfits / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
He'll grow up now and be like his dad lol

His dad grew up and became worse than his dad in naika politics
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by CaptainBomb(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Omo yi fine mehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by GlorifiedSon: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat.
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by sremmlyf(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
lolz..the mum gene definitely is dorminant over the afonja dude,BTW a potential IPOB member,he's welcome tho!
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by PastorOla1: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
NA IGBO BOY, ABI NA YORUBA? SMELLING A MISS PLACED IDENTITY HERE.

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by ogahomale: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
And so
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by GlorifiedSon: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by agbangam: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na so, na d 850Million wey Jona give ur papa dey work so. Enjoy ursef fine boy.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
sarrki:
Pls how is this news ?
I think I know why the politicians take us for a ride
Bad Belle, bad Belle, is allowed, is allowed, is allowed.....
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by kennyjam: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:
He'll grow up now and be like his dad lol

His dad grew up and became worse than his dad in naika politics

Evenung bro, i greet you.... Yet to reply my mail.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Igbo people say d boy no be Yoruba again lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
SirHouloo:
A great man to be....History shows that greatness runs in that family...no be today.
Ours is to work things out for our family too.
Even when the greatness is by stealing the poor people's share to attain the greatness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
All ffk children are very beautiful. The mother or this children is only light skin but she is not beautiful but ffk is handsome no wonder he as f.ucked almost all the Igbo fine girls from bianca to this one

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
... Awesome family!
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
That is a £35.000 £ 45.000 toy car not joking seriously speaking ole ni baby yen oh.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Efcc neef to seize that car !

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by SpaxeX(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
why dey no simply just call am Eragon
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by seguno2: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
alexiej:
Nna mehn! See cute boy.

If one's father stole money meant to provide tap water, electricity and jobs to the youths, why won't his boy be cute?

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by seguno2: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Awesome family!

Awesome family of thieves whose itchy fingers ensure many of our youths are jobless criminals.
Why should a sensible young man praise someone like that?

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by seguno2: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
wexyee:
mtswwww imagine hw fast this topic reach fp yet some very important topic will never be here....... Haba nairaland when did a todler with him kayan wasa became a major news...... ?

Just shows why our country is in the rotten state that it is.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by yankeypha: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cut boy, some are insulting your mother here but I knew in there Generation they can never born a cut boy like you,they call your dad a thief but there father never smell local Government chairman.
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by IamPopular(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2016
So this got to FP, one of the reasons y buhari is the president of nigeria
... 2017 must change hand iJN...

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by IamPopular(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2016
yankeypha:
Cut boy, some are insulting your mother here but I knew in there Generation they can never born a cut boy like you,they call your dad a thief but there father never smell local Government chairman.

cut/cute or cult,, I fear u ooo, well one of those reasons u are still ignorant is because u fail to improve in ur english...it z cute not cut shotigbo

3 Likes

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Pls how is this news ?

I think I know why the politicians take us for a ride
Because we celebrate them too much

1 Like

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
His name is Aragorn Fani Kayode... Cute guy.. Nice ride..

https://autojosh.com/aragorn-fani-kayode/

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2016
kennyjam:

Evenung bro, i greet you.... Yet to reply my mail.

you sent another one? I guess I didn't see it. I'll search my inbox now. Sorry about that
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Sirlovings: 1:33am On Dec 24, 2016
For Yoruba to get handsome, beautiful and sensible people, they usually had to marry an Igbo person grin
Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
Cute boy,can I be your future mother inlaw?
speechless

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by Totti9(m): 5:03am On Dec 24, 2016
flatonja grin

2 Likes

Re: Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) by alexiej(m): 5:14am On Dec 24, 2016
seguno2:

If one's father stole money meant to provide tap water, electricity and jobs to the youths, why won't his boy be cute?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.