Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

"Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter (33321 Views)

Nigerian Lady With A "Unique Accent" Trends On Social Media / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
In the early hours of yesterday we were greeted with the news that The department of Criminology in unilorin has been scrapped and the students of the department were left "hanging"

It is a well known fact that Unilorin is a glorified secondary school and the students can't protest otherwise.. *coughs*

Unilorin students took to twitter to complain about the series of profane events going on in the school
1)We queue in the morning for hours to get busses
..even after lectures.. The queues are always very long and we get incessant harassment from the "Power intoxicated Cadets"

2)We paid for a Tab for over 1year the tab has not been released...yet the school didn't deem it fit to release an official explanation to explain the reason behind the delay

3)Our permanent ID card is yet to be released to us as at this time yet no explanation from the school

4)A whole department was scrapped too and they were told they'll be moved to sociology or other departments

5)Students were mandated to pay a compulsory 5,000 for bandwidth even before you can pay your school fee... yet it's mid semester no bandwidth yet... the available one are as slow as anything you can think of

6)The school portal keeps getting hacked into freely and students can't even access their portal

#UnilorinEnoughIsEnough You can't keep putting fear in students mind... what kind of future leaders are we grooming undecided

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Silvereze(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
What a Bad educational System. This time I won't blame Buhari. I'll blame the University officials.. FG, however needs to do something about this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
it prompted a reply from top blogger Omojuwa

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by alexiej(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Most Nigerian public universities are in a desperate mess. And students aren't allowed to complain. Any small thing, they shut down the school (as is so common in OAU) or call the police (like the recently did in Funaab).

How will you just scrap an entire department overnight and tell the students to move to sociology.
When that Unilag guy (Adeyeye Olorunfemi) was questioning his Professors' qualifications then, it was sounding somehow... But now I know that phd isn't proof of ....*

But this is what we get when we have leaders that don't value education. Abeg, what's the latest about Lautech sef?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
More

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Eleniyan15: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
They only got fast calendar nothing more!!!!!!!!! that school worst before you enter shuttle na wahala

Lala viewing the thread front page loading

GOD BE WITH US TILL 2017

7 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by DICKtator: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Brymo: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Davido, "I remember when......" Keeps playing in my head. Thanks be to Almighty, person don grad.

1 Like

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Godprotectigbos(f): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mtcheeww
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by MykLANNY(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
I concur.. Enough is enough that you would be the only higher institution that doesn't go on strike.. Haba my junior students wey enter Unilorin when I dey level three go soon meet me for final year... #ENOUGHISENOUGH

16 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by worlexy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by ClassCaptain(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
This rubbish started from observation tenure !!!

From the chinko Satin dey called sweatshirts to their jjk tabs to unlimited ques with those ignorant cadets and lack of hostel for both male and female , dem con go introduce ballot...

Kai, why Woli arole no go say Unilorin glory na 6kb grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Jamaticulus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
una money don enta MMM

1 Like

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Spidermon: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
I just thank God I graduated.

When ppl talk of masters i just laff.

If d one I have studied isnt enough, abeg make una tint

22 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chaiiii!!! cry cry

From OAU, now Unilorin!

Hope Professor Ambali addresses the public soon!

Power of Social Media!
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Judolisco(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dem try oh and with their original names dey r really fearless 2 if it is Kwasu when dey will paste their names and pictures for suspension u go think say na election Dem dey do ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by GoodyOG: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
i dont really get this theard but in anyways.....space booked

1 Like

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by ALVA001: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thank God they have finally woken up. been telling them this since the end of WWII. You can train university students like primary school kids. they need freedom. That's the good thing about OAU.

16 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Berbierklaus(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Wait shocked
My fellow Better by stressers are posting with their real names? Students don vex,hope they won't get expelled though grin

That bus queing own is the most annoying,Jeeez.
What of classrooms,AGLT be like wedding venue,students sit on the floor for lectures.

And the Tabs, No tab they paid for since last year,no explanation, the had to extort 50k from this year fresher grin

Hope my real names no dey NL grin
Runs out of thread

4 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Deicide: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is uni Ilorin a Private Uni? Which one is fear of being punished?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Moreoffaith(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm God help Nigeria out of this mess.
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Silvereze(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
So bad for an educational system. I weep for my country
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by falconey(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

does anyone notice the op's bizzare moniker?
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by slazedeez: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Eleniyan15: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Judolisco:
Dem try oh and with their original names dey r really fearless 2 if it is Kwasu when dey will paste their names and pictures for suspension u go think say na election Dem dey do ni

Skibo,are you kidding me

classCaptain come and see your school ooo or Shey I miss road ni

1 Like

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
MykLANNY:
I concur.. Enough is enough that you would be the only higher institution that doesn't go on strike.. Haba my junior students wey enter Unilorin when I dey level three go soon meet me for final year... #ENOUGHISENOUGH

Na that one be your own wahala? You no like better thing angry
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by MrIcredible: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
God bless whoever started the trend.

Unilorin is a very very biased school.

The management is very very selfish, greedy, dumb and hypocritical.

They don't consider candidates from other states at all. Even to the extent that candidates FROM KWARA STATE BUT NOT "ILORIN" are not usually considered for admission. BEING A CHRISTIAN IS WORSE.
Not just for students, even in staff employment.
Very very useless people.
There will never be progress and unity if the nonsense continues.

There cup go soon full.

USELESS PEOPLE

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Walecoker65(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lemme jez join the train
Unilorin Enough is Definitely Enough!!! embarassed
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
They missed it when Prof. Oloyede left as VC. The current VC is as useless as the P in psychology.

17 Likes

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by drinkgarri: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Greatest unilorite... They can never be alright,simply because, unilorin is an advanced secondary school, to be sincere their principal is so callous.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by femijay8271(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Segun adisa abi wetin be him na, he go say "HMMM..NKAN BE"
Re: "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter by MaestroKels(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Datz federal universities for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.