Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud (2341 Views)

The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud by akintom(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud by ScienceWatch: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Richirich713:

"I simply said that the jesus is a fraudulent fabrications from these other mythological stories. "

Exactly and u haven't given any evidence or source for this claim, u just posted a meme pic making assertions. Now u expecting us to just take the meme pictures as a fact?

U haven't given any primary or secondary source that claims that any of them were crucified or resurrected.

As I said before, If those sources existed, u would have cited them already.

We must believe AKINTOM when he says "You see, when i post a thread, i do so with a drift. My thread has nothing to do with proving anything."

1) AKINTOM posts everything with a "drift."

2) AKINTOM's thread has nothing to prove."

Well, here is something that can answer all serious questions of the reality of Jesus Christ even to a mentally disturbed atheist.

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God. While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud by hopefulLandlord: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
rhektor:

Keep the deception game alive, your fellow hatists are following Mtchewwwwwwwww

wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud by rhektor(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

wetin dis one dey talk?

Wetin you see?
Re: Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud by Niflheim(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
@Akintom,

An excellent piece!!! Other religions have their flood myths, other religions have their Trees of Life, and other religions have their 'so called" battles between good and evil!!! The bible is a mere "revised adaptation" of a Babylonian demonology, just as the "Lion King" is a mere adaptation of "Shakespeare's Hamlet"!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year, Same Prophecies [the Yearly Con Advert] / Why Babalawo Forbids Pounded Yam (etutu) / What Is It With Everyone And Jehovah's Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.