Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) (28785 Views)

#gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by idupaul: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Show off...arab money u dey drive camry by this time smiley. Anyway is a good thing you giving back to the society.

And what is wrong in driving a camry? when he commits now just so he can drive a Porsche na you go first cast am..By the way does any body in your whole family even own a great luxury car?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
cool
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by purem(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
kogistar:
he didn't give anything to males hawkers? why only females?

Ano no say u sef dey notice o

Dis guy must b up to somtin

Abi which work in dey do sef
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
why the camera......
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by samuel051: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
2shur:
yahoo boiz in the building alibaba kings wire wire boyz classified niggis come and marry men i greet you all.
most street boiz edo delta region either venza,hybrid, camry 2.4,e.o.d., range rover and LR esp wafi
no make efcc follow you up bro. lay low
one luv bro,me dey d wafi like dix like dix
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
pennytrate:
•• → I pray the money becomes useful not a means to render them completely useless angry no free thing even in Freetown °°

A very dumb quote and write up

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by dhamstar(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Sanchez01: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
everything is not about hating. Da f..u is wrong with ya all? Everyone is not a hater. Yes he's doing good but as for me I do good for the sake of it and only between me and the Lord. I need no public approval or praises.
We all know you do good now. How does that make you different from him? grin
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
this brown roof tiger claw face amala and ewedu eaters has join their Aboki friends in begging business, TUFIAKWA
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Why broadcast it? This sh..I.t is getting annoying.
sad

Na wao
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by buffalowings: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
Who knows. .maybe he's trying to do blood money with their Destiny

You too believe in that poo?

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by leofab(f): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
how much more useless can you be?
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
I like his beard kiss kiss
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by pennytrate: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
passyhansome:

A very dumb quote and write up

•• → and very dumb of u to think it's dumb °°

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Danfuster(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

anyone from ijebu here? I've gat you a question

Komi fó oshe oo angry
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I'm ready to give u anything sweetheart, but that legs gotta open for me; u know na!!! wink

Na every hole you must plug ?? where's your christmas spirit ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
hehehe see you , as if you no go track am if you know where him dey do am

Ladies and forming sef grin grin grin

rokiatu:

In other news, this is how rasidi yekini started , i hope he's not depressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
idupaul:

And what is wrong in driving a camry? when he commits now just so he can drive a Porsche na you go first cast am..By the way does any body in your whole family even own a great luxury car?
lol..ws waiting for this. M not arab money and i cnt afford super luxury cars. But i got my camry spider in 2008 tear rubber, now driving hyundai sonata 2016. m not telling u this to show off. Base on his nickname, atleast he should rep.
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Good deed and nice move but don't think it needs to be broadcast to the entire world. Honestly I appreciate what he did but in the present situaton in Nigeria doing like this and put it on world media people might read meaning unto it because people money or source of money are no longer trusted. A true Nigeria will understand what I'm trying to say.

To avoid suspicion of people do your good and keep it to yourself, people uses different medium to attract more riches even through given in Nigeria you life or destiny can enter one chance and you end up being empty till you die, some give according to instruction from Alfa or their fake pastor or herbalist to get people into destiny compromise not all gift are good this is Nigeria we all know how its happening.
Some may give and publicize it to attract fame and make names to build their pocket and so on so young man I appreciate your given but next time do it wisely and that your *nickname* is somehow weird and scary.
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Shaw007(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
everything is not about hating. Da f..u is wrong with ya all? Everyone is not a hater. Yes he's doing good but as for me I do good for the sake of it and only between me and the Lord. I need no public approval or praises.
you're making sense,. i thought the same thing when i saw the post and pictures.. but then i saw his message on facebook, and i don't think the purpose of this "broadcast" is for show. i think it's directed at gearing other people to do the same, in the capacity they can, instead of "wasting money on drinks and ciroc" and forming Big boy.

Even if he intended it as showoff, he sent a powerful message as little as it seems, and of course, some struggling families are #5000 richer this christmas, some children somewhere are happy they might just eat jollof rice after all. Look at the bright side

Let 1,000 ppl do it for showoff, it'll still put food on tables, infact its better to do it for popularity than not to do at all

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
hehehe see you , as if you no go track am if you know where him dey do am

Ladies and forming sef grin grin grin

In other news, this is how rasidi yekini started , i hope he's not depressed
track him for what? You are joking right? You think I am one of them ladies that depend on guys for money? Good joke.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Sanchez01: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
This is funny. We have to start looking away from these things and appreciate the fact that he is giving to those in need.
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Shaw007:
you're making sense,. i thought the same thing when i saw the post and pictures.. but then i saw his message on facebook, and i don't think the purpose of this "broadcast" is for show. i think it's directed at gearing other people to do the same, in the capacity they can, instead of "wasting money on drinks and ciroc" and forming Big boy.

Even if he intended it as showoff, he sent a powerful message as little as it seems, and of course, some struggling families are #5000 richer this christmas, some children somewhere are happy they might just eat jollof rice after all. Look at the bright side

Let 1,000 ppl do it for showoff, it'll still put food on tables, infact its better to do it for popularity than not to do at all
You have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by veekid(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Danfuster:

Komi fó oshe oo angry
what's the outcome of the Erunwon coronation (Oro) for the new king
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by tizzle(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
good one... but could he have done it quietly? why publicize it?
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
track him for what? You are joking right? You think I am one of them ladies that depend on guys for money? Good joke.

hehehehe, Yua stii forming purse grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by BuzzRay(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
mengho:
yap, why not show the world am a philanthropist, .....wait make i take a pose as I give out the money, I want my fans to praise me when they see those pics on Facebook.

P.S Good job by the way, atleast ur better than those who don't give at all, but who knows, they might just be giving & not showing up
Yeah,boss there is noting wrong with him showing the world. last week some man united stars went to hospitals and foster homes to show love and support to those people, gifts were given. pictures were taken and shared online for the world to see. i dont know y some people here are hating.
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
He could film it for whatever reason, but A positive mind ll be motivated n encouraged to give the needy after watching this video. No hating bro.
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by idupaul: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2016
ruggedtimi:
lol..ws waiting for this. M not arab money and i cnt afford super luxury cars. But i got my camry spider in 2008 tear rubber, now driving hyundai sonata 2016. m not telling u this to show off. Base on his nickname, atleast he should rep.

Na true sha based on that nickname grin grin
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
BC u don't need the publicity..he needed the publicity and went for it..shikena
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by mrjojo: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmm, yahoo boy feeling like good Samaritan, it ok, non of my business . No one cares about the source of your income in this country as long they are getting crumbs from it
Re: Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2016
veekid:

anyone from ijebu here? I've gat you a question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.