Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency (17849 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by ume(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin
my man send massage on watsap 08065198937
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by tiwiex(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin grin

I have been looking for a drawing like this. This kinda does it but not fully. I want something like this but maybe something like a property being destroyed. I thought of a boat with leaking holes. And PMB using part of his body to block them. The holes rise labeled as u have done. What is missing is how to show he caused d damage as well. He could be carrying a keg of petrol in D one above which shows he does not even understand d problem or It's seriousness. I don't know but mice one.

This still works. He is not even trying to quench them.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by ume(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lasskeey:
.....The Truth is that if Buhari had gone for the summit and attempt was made on his life ............ BELIEVE ME YOU !!! ALL THE IGBOsIN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIED ALIVE!!! grin grin grin

and the Northerners in the eastern part would be spared ba

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by tiwiex(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
ume:
and the Northerners in the eastern part would be spared ba

I just thought about this and I realized northerners who migrate do so from economic hard ship. They are done that don't matter to their elites. That is it d case with igbo. I don't think it would be a fair trade. Sad.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by tiwiex(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
coolplanet:

Are u not a student of history?have u forgotten so soon how john f Kennedy was killed while in office. That is why there is always security report before and after event.Was Jonathan not stoned in the north during campaign why didn't the security level the state.Abeg,he should bury his head in shame.he is a mistake to Nigeria. Am a yoruba man and won't speak with sentiment. A court gave orders to release certain people but he refused.no respect for rule of law. Infact, we are in the zoo.

Mistake does not describe this man. See bow many of us were praising him a just a year ago. Please zombies should know there is no shame in realizing u made a mistake of judgment. We do sometimes. He has made himself so unlikeable in a year and all d noise just shows decline. He has not been able to visit an region other than d North since assuming office. Very soon a zombie will remind us he went to Calabasas. We know. This is F9 confirm oh. And 2019 looks so far. 2017... 2018.... 2019. Chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by jumpandpas(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
ATIKU2019 You are very wicked. Buhari wey no get body, You still want make fire burn am.

Buhari setting political problems around himself
And his handlers don't want to tell him the truth.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by jumpandpas(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
legendte:
Work them no fit work
Small lie them still no fit package am well
My belleeeeeee oooo!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
coolplanet:

Are u not a student of history?have u forgotten so soon how john f Kennedy was killed while in office. That is why there is always security report before and after event.Was Jonathan not stoned in the north during campaign why didn't the security level the state.Abeg,he should bury his head in shame.he is a mistake to Nigeria. Am a yoruba man and won't speak with sentiment. A court gave orders to release certain people but he refused.no respect for rule of law. Infact, we are in the zoo.
cheesy grin
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Useless man called buhari...one day one day
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lasskeey:
.....The Truth is that if Buhari had gone for the summit and attempt was made on his life ............ BELIEVE ME YOU !!! ALL THE IGBOsIN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIED ALIVE!!! grin grin grin

Lassiru, The fact buhari our lord and master in yorubaland ran from IPOB pepper our yoruba muslim skulls no be small. I no go lie. grin

where is mayoroflagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Elbowroom:
IPod people are so insensitive
So they wanna assassinate, C in C Lol
So y'all really think if buhari should come you will kill him?
How please tell us

Lol iPod people think presidency Is a local government chairman Seat
Bunch of chestbeating gorillas
As Buhari pick race, the thing pepper we yoruba muslims no be small. grin
The guy man no wan collect 72 virgin after him don kill people finish for East.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by Ubenedictus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God he was wise enough to avoid unneccesary blood shed
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by blackaxe78: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
EternalTruths:
Another Turkey Russia ambassadorial madness for don happen that day

" Remember Aleppo
Remember Syria."

Boys are no longer smiling again

Anger plenty yanful for ground

Fulani herdsmen terrorism they affect farmers

Soldiers dey flex muscle against peaceful protesters

All because of Buhari

Buhari want come talk yeye security summit when him never tell soldiers to fire those people him call Libyans (Fulani herdsmen) wey dey disturb our farmers

" Remember Biafra
Remember Fulani herdsmen terrorism "

Go don open a new chapter that day

Alas Buhari come confirm say him no want 72 virgins but the luxury of Aso Rock and Aisha puny are enough for him.

You do know Buhari was a dogged Military General....he only averted a massacre.

You talking about a GCFR dude. At his order, he can turn Enugu to a ghost town. You dare not even try same with Burutai
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:

If your father wasn't financially, physically, mentally and sexually useless, do you think you would have had the effrontery to call someone a millions times better that the "useless" you call a father a fool
he is not even better than my dog...talk more of my father.But he is not totally Useless atleast he can be used as a bad example to other leaders

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by crush20(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Candycrusher:
Many of these youths claiming buhari failed to show up due to threats from IPOB are ignorant. Even though i condemn the killing of armless protesters, there is no way anyone can get close to the presidential convoy. The whole city of Enugu would have been locked down had buhari shown up. The number of DSS, army, police and Sars operatives that will be deployed will make the city look like a war zone. The venue of the event would have been thoroughly combed days before his visit. The presidents convoy are all bullet and bomb proof cars. He has a chopper to fly within the city. For a region that hates the president so much they could decide to declare a curfew and shut down the city till he's done in Enugu. Even though buhari is not God, lets not forget he's the commander in chief of every security outfit. The only people that can assassinate him are people close to him. That is why he appointed trusted northerners who are not sentimental to seccession as the heads of every security outfit. IPOB threats are laughable, there is no way they would have harmed buhari unless they embark on a sucide mission. And guess what, the constitution permits the use of force at any attempts to assassinate the president. Even the international community will blame the IPOB group for daring to attack his convoy

Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla and Bla!!!!!!!
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by jospepper(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lame excuse. I see they are running out of excuses.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by RichardKajola(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
mtcheeeewwww nonsense and useless excuse
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by legendte(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
jumpandpas:

My belleeeeeee oooo!
Lol. Boss you sef reason am na
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by nummyjenny: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by Henrichemeka(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oga, find better lie, this one no follow at all.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by glossy6(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
They thought that they are the only people that hv the monopoly of killing after chanting "Allah Akbar".
maybe we will start chanting "Chukwu~Okike Abhiama "

lmao
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by EternalTruths: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:

You do know Buhari was a dogged Military General....he only averted a massacre.

You talking about a GCFR dude. At his order, he can turn Enugu to a ghost town. You dare not even try same with Burutai

And we Igbos will be smiling why he attacks Enugu

You are funny I swear

We are not Afonjas
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by billyG(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
They thought that they are the only people that hv the monopoly of killing after chanting "Allah Akbar".
maybe we will start chanting "Chukwu~Okike Abhiama "
And blow yasef up abi?
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by billyG(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank baba 4 saving d lives of millions of ipob.kanu wuld hav been 1st 2 b beheaded.....rewind to 1967 igbos regrettbly fired d 1st shot.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by Elbowroom: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

As Buhari pick race, the thing pepper we yoruba muslims no be small. grin

The guy man no wan collect 72 virgin after him don kill people finish for East.

Is there sense in what you posted?
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by Billygee2u: 3:52am On Dec 25, 2016
inspiredabbey:
What explanation! Even my five years old boy will not believe this thrash. The president media team is not competed. At times it is wise not to talk.
Buhari just proved again that he hate the SE and careless about them
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by ThinkSmarter: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2016
billyG:
And blow yasef up abi?
No o! I am not fucking suicidal! I mean "Shot the Sheriff".
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by billyG(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
No o! I am not fucking suicidal! I mean "Shot the Sheriff".
what u are comtemplating will lead 2 mass genocide rwanda's will b a child play.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by disumusa: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Thank God he was wise enough to avoid unneccesary blood shed
so you think buhari realy want to come, hausas se ibo land as forbids place i.e aram
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by disumusa: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Billygee2u:

Buhari just proved again that he hate the SE and careless about them
ibo will always hate other tribe and expect love in return.
Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-east Economic, Security Summit— Presidency by ThinkSmarter: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
billyG:

what u are comtemplating will lead 2 mass genocide rwanda's will b a child play.
I detest killing and war so much brother because it hv a grave consequences like that of Rwanda u highlighted, just take a look at a fine city like Aleppo turned into a ruins within few years of fighting with scores losing their lives.
But in a case were some savages feel they can kill with impunity by shouting "Allah Akbar" to justify the killings, you hv no option that to defend urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East / Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.