Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (32427 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by iamVirus(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Smellymouth: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Lizzy dey fire pass Caro..

I pity Lizzy because na wetin go happen to her for Elegunshi Beach be this ==>

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by dacblogger: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2016
dnt warn her...she had it coming... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
lizzy baby.... why na grin
bet women get mind o... shocked

1 Like

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lizzy dey fire pass Caro..

I pity Lizzy because na wetin go happen to her for Elegunshi be this ==>
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Smellymouth: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
DaddySLY:

Baba, where u hide since? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by dikerebel(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
i nose the girl, na lala sister
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, where u hide since? cheesy
lol... i been dey do small soul searching... trust the night was awesome.....
btw... ur phone too fast...

1 Like

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Raph01: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
body no b firewood abeg... Lizzy do U mind firing Me too

4 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
I warned lizzy not to join gang. But she went ahead to join the 'husband snatcher' gang. Isokay isokay isokay

1 Like

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Sexxkillz: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
All these peppersoup attention seeking stories on twitter. . .

Inside keke. How many people can a keke seat? So you over heard all that discussion over the loud noise of the keke engine? Were the girls shouting so as to hear each other? Where also, were you seated to overhear this "lovely" conversation? Ewu

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Smellymouth: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2016
DaddySLY:

lol... i been dey do small soul searching... trust the night was awesome.....

btw... ur phone too fast...

Lol.. Night was great..

I hope you have got plans for tomorrow? grin
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Arrant Nonsense!! All this Twitterians looking for attention since the days of Lot and the Pillar of Salt

8 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Wtf

Was it her committed to them. It's their bfs to blame and then they should end up the friendship with the girl

2 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by dhevid(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol..... Lizzy dey hot like fire
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Publicity gimmicks.

Attention seeking mofo.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by dacblogger: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
All these peppersoup attention seeking stories on twitter. . .

Inside keke. How many people can a keke seat? So you over heard all that discussion over the loud noise of the keke engine? Were the girls shouting so as to hear each other? Where also, were you seated to overhear this "lovely" conversation? Ewu
you want to turn bbm p.i.n huh??, tune it down alil .
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Shol3(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Lizzy pls don't go
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Shol3(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Lizzy pls don't go
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Sexxkillz: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
dacblogger:

you want to turn bbm p.i.n huh??, tune it down alil .
Rule no 1 - you don't tell me what to do.

Why did you edit the convo from the other thread? That's what the message was for. No need to reply.

6 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
sister Lizzy RIP in advance

6 Likes

Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by dacblogger: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Rule no 1 - you don't tell me what to do.

Why did you edit the convo from the other thread? That's what the message was for. No need to reply.
hmmm...sorry tho.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. Night was great..
I hope you have got plans for tomorrow? grin
I think so cheesy
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
tongue
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by adonbilivit: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
fake story
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Ayoswit(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by exlink10(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by akinlaso(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Poor Lizzy. cry
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Fkforyou(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
When the fight start abeg someone should caapture the whole thing.... I'm bored.
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Philinho(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
end time lizy
Re: Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=iamVirus post=52212620][/quote] grin grin my first hard laugh today. Thanx bro! Enjoy your Christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.