Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) (5371 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by EBUBS(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Happened in obudu. He was caught trying to take away a car and probably use it to flex this Christmas.... Too bad for him though.. He had a really bad day and then ended up being killed with hell fire.. ..
When will Nigerians stop jungle justice..

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nastydude(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Naija..This act of jungle justice is getting out of hand. What are the security operatives doing?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Adebash01(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Let me park here I know this will hit front page

That's pays him wella
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Black animals. Black man, black brain, black mind , what else do u expect from swine of the world, a disgraceful race that have nothing to offer to the world...

God punish black men... And extinguish them from earth ... Fools. , this is the only thing u see about them on news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by ken19: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Nastydude:
Naija..This act of jungle justice is getting out of hand. What are the security operatives doing?

we prefer learning d bitter way......y would u steal?

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Immanueladebol(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2016
This is too bad..At most he should be handed o'er to the police

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by HermitSage: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2016
He's a breadwinner to a family out there, striving to feed his family through crime. It's okay to beat him, but burning him a day to Christmas? Totally inhuman. Our leaders do worse than this and they're alive breathing twice a second.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Kenzico(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
undecided

Judging Bad with Evil is never a way forward
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by sisisioge: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2016
DearGodinheaven!
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by pamijlove(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Geez, nawaoo.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Black animals. Black man, black brain, black mind , what else do u expect from swine of the world, a disgraceful race that have nothing to offer to the world...

God punish black men... And extinguish them from earth ... Fools. , this is the only thing u see about them on news...
Now I have a progeny...
When I tell people that AFRICA (BLACK/DARK part) is the only underdeveloping underdeveloped continent of the world, people will say shaaarrraap.
The WORST THING we did as a nation was to chase the white men..
That was a gross disaster.
The EVIL perpetrated by the whites back then , can never be worse than what the NIGERIAN government has done to our souls over the years and years to come.
Check ALL the AFRICAN COUNTRIES that has been harboring whites in their large numbers and see developments for yourselves.
Now we have resorted to DAMAGE CONTROL mechanisms which won't work.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by jackymore(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2016
This is unacceptable
Is government helpless shocked
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by citadels(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
All those involved in this act are devilish. more wicked than the devil itself. They are all murderers and God will judge them all cuz he said thou shall not kill.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Now I have a progeny...
When I tell people that AFRICA (BLACK/DARK part) is the only underdeveloping underdeveloped continent of the world, people will say shaaarrraap.
The WORST THING we did as a nation was to chase the white men..
That was a gross disaster.
The EVIL perpetrated by the whites back then , can never be worse than what the NIGERIAN government has done to our souls over the years and years to come.
Check ALL the AFRICAN COUNTRIES that has been harboring whites in their large numbers and see developments for yourselves.
Now we have resorted to DAMAGE CONTROL mechanisms which won't work.
I should be ur progenitor and not the reverse; Boy...
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nastydude:
Getting obscene salaries and flexing.
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2016
When will this wickedness stop?

cry cry
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2016
This is too much but why did he steal in the first place? People are too angry sad it must be hunger
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pvssy nigga spotted,if it were to be a female,you will be wailing with empathetic comments.....bunch of hypocrites
Adebash01:
Let me park here I know this will hit front page

That's pays him wella
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerians are very uncivilised.....we should all stand up against this evil act of jungle justice

beating,maiming of thievies
stripping of females
burning of males
parading them all over the street

anyway,their punishments are more lenient to the female folks(just unclothing/parading them).....
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
I hope they didn't burn off his dick?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by hidhrhis(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
e's a breadwinner to a family out there, striving to feed his family through crime. It's okay to beat him, but burning him a day to Christmas? Totally inhuman. Our leaders do worse than this and they're alive breathing twice a second.

don't u know he makes other people's whose belongings are stolen cry all their heart and soul out....that serves him right
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
graphic , this is horrible I say no to jungle justice where is our conscience ?
Re: Man Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal A Car.(graphic Pics) by kwinzara(f): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
as if the beating was not enough say no to jungle justice

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya / Sanwo-Olu To Pupils: Don't Encourage Bullies, They're Perverts / Nobody Is Real On Facebook Again (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.