Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS (54610 Views)

Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Lil Kesh Flaunt His Two New Mercedes 4matic & G-wagon In His Mansion(pics,video) / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by grandstar(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
More then the cars am looking at her curves.

Damn no homo.

You're cute.Dont let anyone put you down

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by slawomir: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeew... Malo wey dey form actress grin

How acting wan take gather u this kinda property

The girl hot sha, won't mind bleeping though tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Playa0ne: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
How are all this fine poorly paid actresses able to afford this luxuries? How much does she earn? somebody should show me the way, I am a very handsome young man too.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by DavidEsq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
When ur KPEKUS tastes like Vanilla , Strawberry and Sharwama

You won't Lack anything

Na only HEAVEN go hard you to enter tongue

#Quoters I de junction de wait una#

Fall out!!! I gallant undecided
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by chimhigher(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nawa ooo s deez waist...Ooooh I wanted 2 buy dah vaseline yestada oo now ds aboki no open..Memme manage groundnut oil sha
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Handsomecole(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that Nollywood stars don't earn this much for to acquire all these. I don't mean to sound like a hater.

Judging from when she started acting, what endorsements does she have.

Well all nah husstle.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by ip2121918021(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:
One thing I know for sure is that Nollywood stars don't earn this much for to acquire all these. I don't mean to sound like a hater.

Well all nah husstle.

Playa0ne:
How are all this fine poorly paid actresses able to afford this luxuries? How much does she earn? somebody should show me the way, I am a very handsome young man too.

boss1310:
if a C rated actress is making this much money am changing business next year

Catalin:
What does she do for a living?

slick1:
Does she act in Hollywood? Cos I cant comprehend how the money earned from Nollywood will purchase all these .....Oya haters be coming for y head now...But this is what politicians do with our money

As some of you know, I no like to dey mind my business,

The mercedes belongs to Apostle SULEMAN JOHNSON

http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=MUS123EJ

2+2 = 4;

So they're prolly seeing each other grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Mayflowa(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:

Damn no homo.

we know your website: www.curve.com
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:
thanks yo. kiss

I don't pay any attention to any Negativity nor do the peeps that say it matter.

Has Born2fuck finally bleeped you?

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
chimhigher:
Nawa ooo s deez waist...Ooooh I wanted 2 buy dah vaseline yestada oo now ds aboki no open..Memme manage groundnut oil sha

Aboniki balm is a better substitute.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by AngryNigerian(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
TellMeTheTruth:
Still wondering on what planet this lady does her own acting grin

Your name no need explanation 'nt'aall
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Rastamann: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
All is vanity but Accepting Jesus is the best!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by slawomir: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:

Damn no homo.
you are well endowed. every one is beautiful in their own unique way. your beauty is more radiant than the morning sun. observing your beauty from Benin city with my infinix hot 3
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by martyns303(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
grandstar:

You're cute.Dont let anyone put you down

Rokiatu used to be better looking, don't know what's up with her now....

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Playa0ne: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please somebody should show me the way....I get big cassava, I fresh die, in short I fine pass this girl...guys please toss me the connect. My work don tire me.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by slick1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Does she act in Hollywood? Cos I cant comprehend how the money earned from Nollywood will purchase all these .....Oya haters be coming for my head now...But this is what politicians do with our money

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Ournolly: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats to her, it's not easy!
More pictures here - http://ournollywood.com/picture-daniella-okeke-shows-mansion-cars/
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by manny4life(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Handsomecole:

Well all nah husstle.

Do you really think Nollywood is her only hustle, there are many silent millionaires (women) in Nigeria, and you don't know about their businesses. It's unfair to think all women will sell their bodies just to afford luxury... Too damn wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by erosimo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Olosho grade 1
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by playtheblues(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Join us today for legal advice; business consultation; carrier choice advice; marriage/relationship counselling; confidence building; etc.

https:///CouPEKRKyyNK6DpbNOm7nA
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
She must be selling other markets....

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Duru009(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Runs dey pay oooooo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
rokiatu:

Damn no homo.
Clearly u haven't checked the mirror lately. Girl, u can compete with her on looks too jo. Naija girls are fine girls.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by moshino(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
That house looks like a block of flats, rented out to different people. And the cars are owned by different occupants of the block. Why are bloggers like this?

You're the true son of your father!

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Clearly u haven't checked the mirror lately. Girl, u can compete with her on looks too jo. Naija girls are fine girls.

Thanks.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by chris31(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cooperate prostitutes hiding under the name Nollywood check all of them is only 10% of them that are decent.
Lets fight immorality & it must start from Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by goshen26: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Catalin:
What does she do for a living?

She sells groundnut at Yaba market
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by teebillz: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pu$$¥ business is serious business.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS by gaskiyamagana: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
She is getting the money somewhere else. We are not mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.