Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary (1662 Views)

With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by farous(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Their company has setback that lead to the slash of his salary to 50K as against 100 + K hoping that things will get better for the company to start his normal salary.Two years has passed and still on the 50K as the company's challenges persists leading to serious job search but have not found one.This is a family of a man, wife and two kids and the only source of income is the 50k and the daily transport to the work place is N800-850 with unavoidable house bills,school fees not inclusive,meaning they are living almost on 20k monthly and has spent his savings to augment this for long,even though the work place is an expensive area and cost of living is very high.Its has been a financial challenging hoping things will turn arround.Now he has no left over again to keep supporting the salary,advise on how you think they can manage with N50k pending when things get better.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by EfemenaXY: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Why isn't his wife working to support her family?

4 Likes

Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Mimzyy(f): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2016
They should consider the following:

-Change the children's school to a more affordable one.

-Reduce their standard of living until when the family is back on their feet. E.g If they have been taking cway water, they should probably go for pure water for now.

-Arrange their needs(not wants) in order of their importance and attend to the pressing ones first.

-The wife should get a job to augment the income of the husband. (I assume she's a full house wife).

-Above all, prayer is important. In every situation we find ourselves, we should pray.

4 Likes

Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wahala dey inside marriage o.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Doctorfitz: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:
They should consider the following:

-Change the children's school to a more affordable one.

-Reduce their standard of living until when the family is back on their feet. E.g If they have been taking cway water, they should probably go for pure water for now.

-Arrange their needs(not wants) in order of their importance and attend to the pressing ones first.

-The wife should get a job to augment the income of the husband. (I assume she's a full house wife).

-Above all, prayer is important. In every situation we find ourselves, we should pray.

Hmmm.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
You said he has been managing with N50k salary for 2 years?

It is simple... he should continue to manage until he gets a new offer (job).

1 Like

Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by farous(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Acidosis:
You said he has been managing with N50k salary for 2 years?

It is simple... he should continue to manage until he gets a new offer (job).

.......and has spent his savings to augment this for long........, Now he has no left over again to keep supporting the salary......

1 Like

Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Mimzyy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hmmm.

What?
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Doctorfitz: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

What?

What's what? I like ur advice that's what.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by GoldenJulius(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
follow mimzyy advice.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Mimzyy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:

What's what? I like ur advice that's what.

Ok. Wasn't sure what your hmm meant, that's why I asked. Compliments of the season.
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by Doctorfitz: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Ok. Wasn't sure what your hmm meant, that's why I asked. Compliments of the season.

Same to you. How are you celebrating?
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by EfemenaXY: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
farous:

.......and has spent his savings to augment this for long........, Now he has no left over again to keep supporting the salary......

I asked you why the wife isn't working. Why won't you answer the question?

Or is this your his coded way of begging for money online??
Re: How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary by farous(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I asked you why the wife isn't working. Why won't you answer the question?

Or is this your his coded way of begging for money online??

Wife also searching for job.Post is not in anyway meant for online begging.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Nationwide / Wife Is Asking For Late Husband's Property 3 Days After They Got Wedded / Tested And Working Manpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.