Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' (36942 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
After reading this thread I don't know why the name juliaann keeps coming to my evil mind
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Padipadi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Theoritical:
question and disrespect, Hw does it blend
It blends because you asked must they marry?
That's dumb!
Everyone has the right to marry. Whether they trek to wedding venue is not for you to berate them with questions like (must they marry?)
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

Your phone is in flight mode go change it, network will return.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by nummyjenny: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by beezyblaze(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Theoritical:
must u quote me undecided

And must you reply ? angry
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by refiner(f): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
BreadandBeans:

I should be the one asking you that.. although I hardly post on nairaland this days, but I do read threads and comments, and I never came across any of your comments or threads.. not until today

Lool...I've been commenting,tho once in a while...

Funny monicker,never changed it yet? grin
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Sheggy13(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.
That's a Samsung phone I guess.. Did you changing the Imei? You might need to repair the Imei or even flash a new stock/custom ROM on it for it to detect signal again. Hope u have the back-up of the files and apps on the phone?
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

That's a Samsung phone I guess.. Did you changing the Imei? You might need to repair the Imei or even flash a new stock/custom ROM on it for it to detect signal again. Hope u have the back-up of the files and apps on the phone?
yes it a Samsung phone. and thanks 4 being d only one dat understand what I mean.. but could u b more explicit with ur suggestions.. thanks
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Lool...I've been commenting,tho once in a while...

Funny monicker,never changed it yet? grin

lol nope.. I don't see any reason why I should change the moniker grin
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Sheggy13(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

yes it a Samsung phone. and thanks 4 being d only one dat understand what I mean.. but could u b more explicit with ur suggestions.. thanks
First things first, I'd like to know if you tried changing the Imei of the phone, and it led to it not detecting signal again? If not, what changes did you try effecting on the phone that led to this? Which model of Samsung is this, and do u have a back-up of the important files and apps on your phone? If not, try getting the back-up, perhaps to a PC.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Edum13656: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
so lomantic. .. though I don't wish to do like that sha.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Lillpo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
ur phone is on silence bro
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

First things first, I'd like to know if you tried changing the Imei of the phone, and it led to it not detecting signal again? If not, what changes did you try effecting on the phone that led to this? Which model of Samsung is this, and do u have a back-up of the important files and apps on your phone? If not, try getting the back-up, perhaps to a PC.
I wish I knew all dis stuff u re saying.. and I also wish u were here with me.. but thanks anyway.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by darichlife: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

You phone is on airplane mode. Swipe from top down and tap the plane Icon

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by TheABOMINATION: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

If your phone lost network while the sim is properly placed, it is most likely because you switch on flight mode in the settings. Browse through the settings of your phone to locate flight mode and switch it off.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Emmey67: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
EARNING BITCOIN CONSTANTLY
This is for those that want to earn bitcoin constantly making it their source of income.
Requirements :
Regularly be online for 2hrs a day
Have a bitcoin wallet.
Have a little amount of bitcoin $24
No referral is needed.
No downlines is needed.
Ready to take action immediately.

If you are prepared for the task Chat me up on whatapp, 07039575096 so you can be added to the group.
just 50 person needed.

You will be able to withdraw from your bitcoin earning directly to your bank account.

Chat me up and I will show you prove of earning.

Please note: Only Those that met the requirements.

Thanks
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by MunorAnne(f): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Them reach the church, abi dem no reach? That cld b the d fate of many pple, even some on this forum, if their uncle, father,sister, brother, etc, had not lent them their car 4 their wedding.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by bellenornor(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
90% of The women are on their low cut
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Origin(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
As long as you are happy. Stay blessed.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
beezyblaze:

And must you reply ? angry
and why must you read it undecided
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Padipadi:

It blends because you asked must they marry?
That's dumb!
Everyone has the right to marry. Whether they trek to wedding venue is not for you to berate them with questions like (must they marry?)
and why must they publicise their predicament...
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

yes. You don't marry for when you have money. Marriage is a joining oath for two people that wanna live together.
k
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ask those who made it news. In the remote village where there are no vehicles people marry everyday

If you have a car use it, if na keke or bicycle use it, if you dont have any trek.
Why undecided
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by beezyblaze(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Theoritical:
and why must you read it undecided
Lol..you win...i admit grin
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
beezyblaze:

Lol..you win...i admit grin
must u admit tongue
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by uzoormah(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kowor:
Gbam

lol so u can't marry a poor man
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Kowor(f): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2016
uzoormah:

lol so u can't marry a poor man
As long as we are both working and earning money, we'll plan the wedding together na. And am not trekking to and from the venue when we can rent. Anyway b4 then one us should have gotten one if the responsibility isn't too much.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by uzoormah(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kowor:
As long as we are both working and earning money, we'll plan the wedding together na. And am not trekking to and from the venue when we can rent. Anyway b4 then one us should have gotten one if the responsibility isn't too much.

ur right sha.......but what if ur in d same situation
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Kowor(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
uzoormah:

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Kowor(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
uzoormah:

I hear ya.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by uzoormah(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kowor:
I hear ya.
my babe no wan suffer.......lol it won't happen to u dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 / Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.