Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public (10182 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Flexherbal(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Some guys are really taking this season to another level!

See what this son of Adam is doing to a daughter of Eve.
The guy was even telling the girl to look at the camera.

The girl seems to be enjoying it.

Don't you think, this is too much for Christmas?

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
CHECK-IN
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
How much the guy wan give her self?Patapata na 2k.Later she dey look for a god-fearing man as husband.

14 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Uchesis: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
checking to know if its still tight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Flexherbal(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Things like this are very rampant everywhere.
Maybe , it is because of the holidays. Men and women now have enough time to get intimate.
I am saying this because the demand for our Herbal Tea for men has increased 100%, this period.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used

Love making should be done responsibly and in the right places.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Love Machine:
How much the guy wan give her self?Patapata na 2k.Later she dey look for a god-fearing man as husband.
E fit no get money agreement with her sef talk less giving her anything. He's not sleeping with her na. Ashawos that men sleep with sef don't charge more than N500. Not to talk of just fingering

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by morbeta(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jakunde akwunakwuna.
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Everblazinggg(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ihe ojo o
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Stevebamdex(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wasted generation
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by lekjons(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
seeing shits like this sometimes make me wonder if i'll ever marry.. mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Gladiator1: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can't you see the girl is an olosho?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Doctorfitz: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
He myt just be looking for network.. Glo network has been poor lately..... *in naija girls voice * don't judge grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Kondomatic(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
His right hand?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Flexherbal(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:
He myt just be looking for network.. Glo network has been poor lately..... *in naija girls voice * don't judge grin
Hahahahhaha!
Funny , you...

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by RoyalBlak007: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Actually the guy's car key fell in, he was just trying to retrieve it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by real691(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

Can't you see the girl is an olosho?
Hahahahahaha....... maybe the guy dey check wetin he wan patronize

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by princeemmma(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
awon omo janama, awon om irole aye

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ateyyhu, dis generation is sick

SICK GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by FisifunKododada: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy whats wrong? he is just checking the merchandise b4 action cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by IamPopular(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Her pussy her life, her pussy her property... What z h my biznez If dem like make dem put head inside the pussy... Kokanaye... Make I dey chill with my cold Stout joor...

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Flexherbal(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
IamPopular:
Her pussy her life, her pussy her property... What z h my biznez If dem like make dem put head inside the pussy... Kokanaye... Make I dey chill with my cold Stout joor...
Ejo oooo!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by firstking01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
What a lost generation.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Tommfrench(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
dafuq is dis ?
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
The lady smiley

Uncultured beings smiley
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by IamPopular(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Ejo oooo!
boss v u wan drink my brand holla @ me

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
LADIES are increasingly becoming useless by the day.
Very soon they will be paid to be in ZOOs, if the few reasonable ones among them do not rise up.

Mark me.....
It may be shocking but we are fast getting there

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by EmmySparky(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol these are jamaicans na...they are raw like that...no pretending.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Opakan2: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
is that not Owerri? see the ugly thing

soon she will flee to Lagos before settling with one lowlife

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by ignis: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shame Shame Shame to the lady...
Re: Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public by Soklin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is a sham to christaindom

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.