Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her (2192 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Cushiteconsults(f): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Understanding the erotic spots in the body of a woman will help you satisfy her every time in bed. Men often concentrate on only one part ignoring all the other part that is a door way to the woman’s pleasure.

1. Eye Brows

2.Back

3. Knee

4. Clitoris

5. Vagina

6. Breast

7. Lips

I did a comprehensive post on how to get a woman in the mood. https:///3PRn96 Read more here

Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin Christmas tips....
Oya come in grin grin grin
Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Flexherbal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin Christmas tips....
Oya come in grin grin grin
We are here, already.
I supply what men need to make their wives happy.
Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Teague4league(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmn k
Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry
Cushiteconsults:
Understanding the erotic spots in the body of a woman will help you satisfy her every time in bed. Men often concentrate on only one part ignoring all the other part that is a door way to the woman’s pleasure.

1. Eye Brows

2.Back

3. Knee

4. Clitoris

5. Vagina

6. Breast

7. Lips

I did a comprehensive post on how to get a woman in the mood. https:///3PRn96 Read more here

Nonsense!
Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Bhuldoxxa(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Female core ni female core kor!
Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op, yhu are joking

This the list below

Re: 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her by slick1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtcheeewwww! See Nonsense.....Tomorrow you will come on nairaland and say my girlfriend left me because I don't know how to turn her on.....You for put teeth there now plus nose and finger grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

18+ Guys Which One Is Your Girlfriend / I Ended Up Having Delicious S#x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Think / Plz Whose Broda Is Thiz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.