Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (40100 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by yinkslinks(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
After u made dem vote buhari.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Fayose for president 2019 angry

He's the man of the people. tongue

Wake up from your unrealistic dream.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Reminez(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Adeboye don they get sen se small small...... all these religious criminals.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so no ani mal should quote me
Flat headed. .ed son of perdition. Hang yourself !!!

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by PatriotTemidayo: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
People Hate truth Sayers,
Like the ancient sayings : "the truthful is the enemy of the public"
If Fayose was not defensive of his people, only God Knows what the Fulani herdmen would do to that state by now. While he does little projects here and there, he as well make small food provisions for his people occasionally. The truth a hungry man doesn't care if the streets are made of gold or silver, if he cant feed, they mean nothing t him. Fayose acts like a father to his people , and believe me, they love him. Forget about the hate and propagandas, he's beloved.

8 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by hiredkiller: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Leave am nah

I don't believe Adeboye meant Fayose's stupidity but either way i am not comfortable with this story , Adeboye might have just caused trouble among flocks with his comment ( if he indeed said it )
e pain am tongue

GnD

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by jenbost: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
am struggling to makes ends meet but keep falling short on money. Tomorrow is Christmas. Already I have lost hope of Christmas clothes and shoes for my twin children but they will need food. Please, I need monetary assistance. This may not be right but it is the last resort. I live in ikorodu. If you have clothes which your children don't use again, I will be glad if you can give them to me. Taiwo and kehinde are males. They are 13yrs old. I also don't mind if you can help me with derica of rice. It will be enough for the 3 of us. Their mother has gone with another man. In case you want to send me money,here is my bank account Zenith bank 2000387916 My phone number is 08174856443 Thank you and may God bless you.z

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Who will you vote for?? undecided
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
If I had any doubt before, its all gone. Now I'm 100% sure Adeboye is a scam artist. A pastor who takes delight in praising a known thief! The end is really near!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
i just hope its coming from his heart.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
God of men have spoken
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by dotman4real007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
fayose is only fighting for has pocket! Is sharing xmas cap fighting for yoruba people? Fayose is good at eye service. The truth is everybody has his own interest even all these pastors!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Who will you vote for?? undecided

Until I see the candidates each party present come 2019
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
I'm no fan of fayose, but dude is an embodiment of a radical/formidable opposition nig. Urgently needs to CHECKMATE the excesses of the power drunk/self-serving nomad!

6 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by afbstrategies: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fayose and Fani Kayode are among a handful of Yoruba men I respect. There are not many of them actually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by cstr19: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by degemstone(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
What is worthy of emulation in him??, consider the level of underdevelopment of Ekiti state to other states of the federation. i think Pastor Adeboye misfired on this.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by sapele914(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin
I believe you must be in your 20's and have a very poor sense of history to dare mention the Great Obafemi Awolowo in the same sentence as that nit wit,it's like telling Nigerians your older brother is greater than your father.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by obataokenwa(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
I'm not a redeemer but whenever Adeboye speaks about a person, I note it down. please I want to use this medium to reach out to Gov Nyesom Wike to please fulfil his promise that he will build the road that leads to redeem camp in portharcourt. only that will save him from political trouble. He made the promise when Adeboye visited.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by mostyg(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Keeping quite would have been better for a religious icon than praising a politician

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Leave am nah

I don't believe Adeboye meant Fayose's stupidity but either way i am not comfortable with this story , Adeboye might have just caused trouble among flocks with his comment ( if he indeed said it )

Which flocks is he causing trouble among? You must be the stup*d fellow here. When did saying truth becomes a sin? Folks like you are whom we pray should be minimal on earth. We don't need people like you again
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

fayose is busy fighting for your interests while you are busy attacking him online just to please the fulani. The true stakeholders in yorubaland know what fayose is doing for yorubas
Look at this deluded man!
Was Fayose fighting for your interest when he took N2 billion from Ekiti coffers in the name of a phantom poultry project and used to buy houses in Ibadan? Was he fighting for you when Obanikoro gave him N1.2 billion of FG money some of which he used to buy houses in Lagos and one in Abuja in his sisters name? Was he fighting for you when he and his wife transferred part of the N1.2 billion to the accounts of Spotless hotel, Biodun Agbele and his own personal account? How much of that money did he share with you?
Oga better use your brain here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by bart10: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice endorsement from a well-respected man of God. Nice one. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

fayose is busy fighting for your interests while you are busy attacking him online just to please the fulani. The true stakeholders in yorubaland know what fayose is doing for yorubas

Please what's Fayose doing for Yoruba's? Sharing food stuffs to them? Or the grazing restrictions he made?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by dckng16(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

South East + South West votes = Fayose for president 2019

Impossible is nothing... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gentle2015:

Which flocks is he causing trouble among? You must be the stup*d fellow here. When did saying truth becomes a sin? Folks like you are whom we pray should be minimal on earth. We don't need people like you again

And who told u or what assured you that he said the truth? You can't erase the fact Adeboye is a political pastor. Though I do understand his plight has at when he said that statement, he had to so as to make Fayose happy enough to dole out the $$$. We all have sweet mouth, some people re just better at using it. Some can cajole millions with same mouth.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by soath(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
God bless you sir. #DaddyGO

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by seguno2: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari will soon ask his DSS people and Magu's EFCC to arrest Adeboye for not keeping his mouth shut.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fayose the lion heart!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:

Please what's Fayose doing for Yoruba's? Sharing food stuffs to them? Or the grazing restrictions he made?
what is tinubu doing for yorubas. what did awolowo do for yorubas apart from begging for power.. yeye

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
jenbost:
am struggling to makes ends meet but keep falling short on money. Tomorrow is Christmas. Already I have lost hope of Christmas clothes and shoes for my twin children but they will need food. Please, I need monetary assistance. This may not be right but it is the last resort. I live in ikorodu. If you have clothes which your children don't use again, I will be glad if you can give them to me. Taiwo and kehinde are males. They are 13yrs old. I also don't mind if you can help me with derica of rice. It will be enough for the 3 of us. Their mother has gone with another man. In case you want to send me money,here is my bank account Zenith bank 2000387916 My phone number is 08174856443 Thank you and may God bless you.z
may God blessing abide with your family.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by seguno2: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daviddson:
I'm sure that pastor Adeboye does not really know how dubious and 2-faced this man called Fayose is. Had he, he wouldn't make this statement.

Is Buhari not a 2-faced dubious man?
If in doubt, ask Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapele914:
I believe you must be in your 20's and have a very poor sense of history to dare mention the Great Obafemi Awolowo in the same sentence as that nit wit,it's like telling Nigerians your older brother is greater than your father.
awolowo was and is overrated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.