Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (40097 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by sapele914(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
degemstone:
What is worthy of emulation in him??, consider the level of underdevelopment of Ekiti state to other states of the federation. i think Pastor Adeboye misfired on this.
Don't mind that political pastor yesterday Rivers State,today Ekiti,tomorrow Ambode, I wonder how much fayose pledged to redeem for this endorsement. No one is perfect baba you jam stone,he proctected his people from who?and fought for them on what?abi is it not free money Ekiti state collects from the Federal Government every month?money is the root of all evils even the so called great men of god are most vulnerable,men without scruples. The man has dwelled into politics and left himself open to ridiculed conversation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

[s]Look at this deluded man!
Was Fayose fighting for your interest when he took N2 billion from Ekiti coffers in the name of a phantom poultry project and used to buy houses in Ibadan? Was he fighting for you when Obanikoro gave him N1.2 billion of FG money some of which he used to buy houses in Lagos and one in Abuja in his sisters name? Was he fighting for you when he and his wife transferred part of the N1.2 billion to the accounts of Spotless hotel, Biodun Agbele and his own personal account? How much of that money did he share with you?
Oga better use your brain here.[/s]
unsubstantiated allegations Buhari uses to deceive zombies.. The courts both quashed all these allegations

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

what is tinubu doing for yorubas. what did awolowo do for yorubas apart from begging for power.. yeye

You re a little boy so little do you know to have had the effrontery to ask such question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Handsomecole(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
This one has started again! undecided He's prediction about new STD has not even been fulfilled.
Now he's goofing around eulogising dirty politicians up and down rather than telling them the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
dckng16:

South East + South West votes = Fayose for president 2019

Impossible is nothing... smiley

Hahaha. A presidency without north. Congratulation. Dead on arrivals.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by sapele914(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Despite all the hate Fayose spewed during the election campaign and still spews till today he gets endorsement from Pastor Adeboye?

Hmm...I pity people who idolise this pastor.

If all Governors behave like that loud mouth fool Fayose Nigeria will be divided. Fayose is Divisive even a baby knows that.
Some people should respect themselves and stay out of politics,Please.
Tru Talk like mtn(everywhere you go).The pastor is not perfect he has he's own shortcomings, the scripture warned quite clearly do not put your trust in man. Money is the root of all evils, no be me talk am.Mr governor tithes and our own dey different. The scripture even has a name for people of deceit on the pulpit it calls them Pharisees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fayose is a governor/leader in ekiti state., he stands for the interest of his people abi?, . Now who stands for the interest of Christians who are becoming Xmas fowls in the hands of Northern terrorist?. Afterall, we xtains too have religious leaders!.
2ndly, why do these so called men of god always talk good of political leaders each time they visit them When we all know that they are owing backlog of salaries, embezzling funds, mismanaging state affairs and other atrocities they commit. Why can't they talk sense into them.?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:

unsubstantiated allegations Buhari uses to deceive zombies.. The courts both quashed all these allegations
Lol. Look at this dunce. Are you part of the people Fayose gives free Akara and ponmo to on the streets of Ado? Which court quashed the charges? Segun Agbele that is still on trial for money laundering or Obanikoro that has agreed to testify against Agbele and Fayose?
The trial for the poultry scam was put on hold when he became a governor and got immunity. When 2018 comes, this man is going to spend an extended period behind bars.
I'm sure he'll still be cutting and sharing ponmo in Kuje. You might want to visit him then.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by GBASKY: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Coming from the same pastor who said no man should marry a Woman that cant pray for house.

He definitely wants Fayose to donate millions to the Redeemed church.

Many shall rise in my name.

OMO ALE IKU N RUN LORI RE
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by OldEagle: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Fighting for himself, Fayose is not fighting for Yoruba interest
fayose is fighting for not just yorubas but SS and SE and Christians, for the Muslims reading this text killing Christians doesn't mean we are stupid, but we believe in peace and a God of justice, for the ones who love peace we are in this nation together we should work together simple a word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahaha. A presidency without north. Congratulation. Dead on arrivals.

This born to rule mentality!! What's bad in having SW/SE presidency Why must a northerner be either President or VP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by GBASKY: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapele914:
Don't mind that political pastor yesterday Rivers State,today Ekiti,tomorrow Ambode, I wonder how much fayose pledged to redeem for this endorsement. No one is perfect baba you jam stone,he proctected his people from who?and fought for them on what?abi is it not free money Ekiti state collects from the Federal Government every month?money is the root of all evils even the so called great men of god are most vulnerable,men without scruples. The man has dwelled into politics and left himself open to ridiculed conversation.

GO FOR MENTAL CHECK UP. OMO IRAN KIRAN
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by GBASKY: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapele914:

ASIWERE
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
GBASKY:

OMO ALE IKU N RUN LORI RE

Shut up!

Re u God or death

Deluded follower I know you re....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
While ADEBOYE always romance politician up and down. Please can someone tell ADEBOYE To go and sit down, please enough is enough, allow her Nigeria state Representative governors, to concentrate please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This born to rule mentality!! What's bad in having SW/SE presidency Why must a northerner be either President or VP?

Because Nigerians don't trust themselves. Will you agree with NW/NE ticket or NC/NW ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
People Hate truth Sayers,
Like the ancient sayings : "the truthful is the enemy of the public"
If Fayose was not defensive of his people, only God Knows what the Fulani herdmen would do to that state by now. While he does little projects here and there, he as well make small food provisions for his people occasionally. The truth a hungry man doesn't care if the streets are made of gold or silver, if he cant feed, they mean nothing t him. Fayose acts like a father to his people , and believe me, they love him. Forget about the hate and propagandas, he's beloved.

I concur with you, he is not like the hypocrite Rochas and co, if he goes for a second term, he will win landslide.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by GBASKY: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:
If I had any doubt before, its all gone. Now I'm 100% sure Adeboye is a scam artist. A pastor who takes delight in praising a known thief! The end is really near!

ON YOUR PATH TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by psalmsjob: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daviddson:
I'm sure that pastor Adeboye does not really know how dubious and 2-faced this man called Fayose is. Had he, he wouldn't make this statement.

He is counting on a fat tithe and offering from him after all that's his primary objective.

Secondly he gets his ego massaged like the way they are knelling before him while he prays for them but he himself is not knelling before God to pray to Him for them.

Talk of 2-faced persons that's what they all do you know how they normally say: "practice what I preach and not what I do".
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
GBASKY:

ON YOUR PATH TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION
On your path to complete and utter foolishness.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by sapele914(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Simple my brother population, if we did not have a rotational system the north will rule Nigeria forever. If you know anything about Nigerian politics you would know the Yorubas and Ibos are like cat and mouse they can never get along the closest they came was between Herbert Macaulay and Nnamdi Azikiwe in NCNC and they still needed Ahmedu Bello from NPC to form the 1st indigenous Government, that was why Ahmedu Bello was president and Azikiwe was prime minister before the system was abandoned in 1963 for a republic and the ibos never forgave Azikiwe and even if they do come together the Northern bloc is still larger,unless we change the electoral system from a popular vote system(majority votes win)to an electoral collage like the americans were it is based on the constituencies.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by mengho(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oga pastor send me my share, I only require 5% of the said donation
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by macarson2k(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
kidman96:
Despite all the hate Fayose spewed during the election campaign and still spews till today he gets endorsement from Pastor Adeboye?

Hmm...I pity people who idolise this pastor.

If all Governors behave like that loud mouth fool Fayose Nigeria will be divided. Fayose is Divisive even a baby knows that.
Some people should respect themselves and stay out of politics,Please.

If Fayose is fool,than who are you?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
If Fayose was not defensive of his people, only God Knows what the Fulani herdmen would do to that state by now. While he does little projects here and there, he as well make small food provisions for his people occasionally. The truth a hungry man doesn't care if the streets are made of gold or silver, if he cant feed, they mean nothing t him. Fayose acts like a father to his people , and believe me, they love him. Forget about the hate and propagandas, he's beloved.
A father who steals billions from his children and then cuts and shares ponmo for them on the streets of Ado?
God forbid that kind of fatherhood! Not your portion IJN
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Realist2: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
DozieInc:
Fayose
He remained our role model . . .
after much scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kidman96(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
macarson2k:

If Fayose is fool,than who are you?

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Because Nigerians don't trust themselves.

Nigerians or the north? Of course they don't trust both SW/SE because they afraid of a situation where Nigeria will break which in turn will be a great disaster for them. grin grin

Is it by force? sad cheesy

Wll you agree with NW/NE ticket or NC/NW ?

I know what you are trying to do here, but you and I know that, Nigeria is more divided into 3. The entire north, south west and South East. So trying to apply your logic of NW/NE doesn't work. Of course if a presidency such as the above is presented, we here have nothing to lose. But if it's the other way round; we know your fear.. Hehehe
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Adeboye don they get sen se small small...... all these religious criminals.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so no ani mal should quote me
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by goslowgoslow(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
How did Fayose even stood for his people? Eating boli on the road and owing workers salaries?
All these pastors spewing rubbish!!!
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapele914:
Simple my brother population, if we did not have a rotational system the not will rule Nigeria forever. If you know anything about Nigerian politics you would know the Yorubas and Ibos are like cat and mouse they can never get along the closest they came was between Herbert Macaulay and Nnamdi Azikiwe in NCNC and the ibos never forgave Azikiwe and still needed Ahmedu Bello from NPC to form the 1st indigenous Government, and even if they do come together the Northern bloc is still larger,unless we change the electoral system from a popular vote system(majority votes win)to an electoral collage like the americans were it is based on the constituencies.

The bolded is true and i think it's more reason why the north continue to dominate.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by phemmie06(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin
Who be your history teachers? Comparing Fayose with Awolowo, is just like comparing death and doze together

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
So making food provisions for his people is a way he stood for them? And what happens when the food finishes? One the issue of herdsmen is Fayose not the cheif security officer of his state? The constitution expect him to secure his people, that is the primary reason he was voted in the first instance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.