Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye (40101 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Buhari Will Resign, Governors Will Gang Up Against Him – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by lakesider(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
what is the difference between pastors and politicians
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nigerians or the north? Of course they don't trust both SW/SE because they afraid of a situation where Nigeria will break which in turn will be a great disaster for them. grin grin

Is it by force? sad cheesy

Look at this quy they act as if em bi liepods. I have no problem with division. That's not my fear. My fear is injustice.

I know what you are trying to do here, but you and I know that, Nigeria is more divided into 3. The entire north, south west and South East. So trying to apply your logic of NW/NE doesn't work. Of course if a presidency such as the above is presented, we here have nothing to lose. But if it's the other way round; we know your fear.. Hehehe

OK today you agree north is one including Kwara (North central). I don't get it. If N/N candidacy is applied will southerners accept it. Please answer me. The answer is No.

Similarly: How do you expect north to accept it.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Leave am nah

I don't believe Adeboye meant Fayose's stupidity but either way i am not comfortable with this story , Adeboye might have just caused trouble among flocks with his comment ( if he indeed said it )

What nonsense are u talking about? Which trouble are you referring to? I don't know why Nigerians are so blind to appreciate this brave man. Do u want everyone to become a coward because a fulani man is ruling?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yes your mind, it's too criminal and political.quote author=criminalmindz
post=52220221]This is a sicilian message, it means... Its official buhari vs osibande fight has began. Round 1![/quote]
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's obvious that, all this pastorprenuer are not flowing in money, the way it was before, BUHARI is good for u people.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daviddson:
I'm sure that pastor Adeboye does not really know how dubious and 2-faced this man called Fayose is. Had he, he wouldn't make this statement.

You can let it out right here, how dubious and 2- faced is he?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
iticquote author=criminalmindz
post=52220221]This is a sicilian message, it means... Its official buhari vs osibande fight has began. Round 1![/quote]

Yes your mind, it's too criminal and politically astute.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by slimsoshady(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Adeboye don they get sen se small small...... all these religious criminals.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so no ani mal should quote me
you have a reckless tongue..retrace yur steps before it gets late... I pray yu also receive sense too..
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by cybergee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:
Keeping quite would have been better for a religious icon than praising a politician
The road has been done
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by odamaken(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
My Governor professor Senator Benard Ayade of Cross River State can do more than that for me

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adeboye standing with the masses in his private jet and rolls royce.

I'm not surprised Adeboye sides with Fayose, Birds of the same feather and all that.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackaxe78: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
lakesider:
what is the difference between pastors and politicians

The only difference is that they both deceive people to achieve there goals

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Rilwayne001: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Look at this quy they act as if em bi liepods. I have no problem with division. That's not my fear. My fear is injustice.

Pray tell, what injustice ? Why are others not afraid of this 'injustice'?

OK today you agree north is one including Kwara (North central). I don't get it. If N/N candidacy is applied will southerners accept it. Please answer me. The answer is No.

No, but I've already made myself clear. Nigeria is mainly divided into 3 as I've explained up there. Yoruba and Igbos are both in South but that doesn't make them one or after the same agenda. You know this quite well, stop feigning ignorance.

Similarly: How do you expect north to accept it.

They won't because they are afraid of what the Igbos are clamouring. Yoruba knows that either way they have nothing to lose.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:

Lol. Look at this dunce. Are you part of the people Fayose gives free Akara and ponmo to on the streets of Ado? Which court quashed the charges? Segun Agbele that is still on trial for money laundering or Obanikoro that has agreed to testify against Agbele and Fayose?
The trial for the poultry scam was put on hold when he became a governor and got immunity. When 2018 comes, this man is going to spend an extended period behind bars.
I'm sure he'll still be cutting and sharing ponmo in Kuje. You might want to visit him then.
zombies said fayose will go to prison when buhari becomes president, zombies are now saying he will go to prison in 2018.. Sucks to be a zombie. fyi, the courts quashed the charges against fayose and ordered his bank account defrozen and his houses in abuja restored to him

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by mbaboy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
May God help u for calling pastor Adebayo religious criminal
OZAOEKPE:

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by samuelson06(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yorubaangel:
Too deep for some people to comprehend...

Not for me. The man of God is especially congratulating Fayose for the anti-grazing bill passed into law. That was a great risk but he made it happen. As an Akwaibomite, I congratulate him too. Though corrupt but better than so many governors in Nigeria. He got balls.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by samuelson06(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
mbaboy:
May God help u for calling pastor Adebayo religious criminal

Leave that idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapele914:
[s] Don't mind that political pastor yesterday Rivers State,today Ekiti,tomorrow Ambode, I wonder how much fayose pledged to redeem for this endorsement. No one is perfect baba you jam stone,he proctected his people from who?and fought for them on what?abi is it not free money Ekiti state collects from the Federal Government every month?money is the root of all evils even the so called great men of god are most vulnerable,men without scruples. The man has dwelled into politics and left himself open to ridiculed conversation. [/s]
Buhari zombies will die over this fayose matter finally... Take this med before its too late

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by FreeGlobe(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
goslowgoslow:
How did Fayose even stood for his people? Eating boli on the road and owing workers salaries?
All these pastors spewing rubbish!!!
go and get education first then you may understand how fayose " even stood " for his people... yeye

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Pray tell, what injustice ? Why are others not afraid of this 'injustice'?

If they are not. Why don't they support N/N candidacy.

At least NC/NE ticket. Since they are not the same people. Are they?

No, but I've already made myself clear. Nigeria is mainly divided into 3 as I've explained up there. Yoruba and Igbos are both in South but that doesn't make them one or after the same agenda. You know this quite well, stop feigning ignorance.

Likewise North Central and Northwest both in the north are different people.
Or is North Central Hausa land.

They won't because they are afraid of what the Igbos are clamouring. Yoruba knows that either way they have nothing to lose.

Your own thought only. If SE go, what will happen to the north 1 and 2 what will happen to SW
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

tomorrow if ur life begin get K-LEG them go say na one old woman

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by GreenCap: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
a lot of comments on the net can tear this country apart.

online members who do not respect opinion of others are the majority here:

they are haters of Yahweh or God or Allah; racists or sectarian or extremists.

Adeboye's message goes to the middle-belt and ibo governors where cattle herders attack.

Fayose's criticisms may not all be constructive but he is bold to oppose the present administration.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by DaBullIT(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
There's a fine line between Heroism and stupidity , you crossed one step over to the latter quote author=Dammyllionaire post=52222653]

What nonsense are u talking about? Which trouble are you referring to? I don't know why Nigerians are so blind to appreciate this brave man. Do u want everyone to become a coward because a fulani man is ruling?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by blackolu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bless yu pastor
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by DaBullIT(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol

Fighting for you people , not for the Yorubas , Only a bastard and a cross breed Yoruba will behave the way Fayose does , Oh and i hope you got your own share of the 1.4B he collected from Obanikoro , because if that's your definition of fighting for your right , you both should be kept in a boat full of holes and dropped in a sea with hungry sharks
OldEagle:
fayose is fighting for not just yorubas but SS and SE and Christians, for the Muslims reading this text killing Christians doesn't mean we are stupid, but we believe in peace and a God of justice, for the ones who love peace we are in this nation together we should work together simple a word is enough for the wise
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by DaBullIT(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
I bet you GrandPa ,your Pa and Mam's pension were in the 1.4 Billion loot Fayose got from Obanikoro

And which truth are you talking about ?? Ambode was buying Jeeps, drones and helicopters for security , Fayose was calling a meeting of Hunters

Anyone who supports fayose's antics especially after the revelation of his fraudulent activities needs to be dropped off a jet at 20,000 fts
Gentle2015:

Which flocks is he causing trouble among? You must be the stup*d fellow here. When did saying truth becomes a sin? Folks like you are whom we pray should be minimal on earth. We don't need people like you again
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by DaBullIT(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
I do not know what it is , did i change perfume ? ya'll seem to come out of hiding today to come and tackle dabullit

Sorry , Adeboye or vantage doesn't change the fact that some things are sensitive and there's no proof adeboye actually said it , some people will go any length to promote what they believe in , even smearing a man of God's name

And to cite an example , Didn't Jonathan come out to say he wasn't interested in Politics anymore ? just a few hours after a featured page write up claimed Jonathan was nursing the ambition

Because you read it on internet doesn't mean it's true

But i do not expet you to understand that ..
FreeGlobe:

Adeboye is in a vantage position to make that statement not some faceless afonja on a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by fortune1968: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This is huge endorsement for Fayose. When we tell afonjas that fayose is greater than awo + tinubu combined, they call it hate speech grin grin grin
there is nothing like afojas.Only the uneducated ones will refer to the yorubas like this.Afoja,though an historical name ;is just a family in d whole yoruba nation.And the family exists till date.So does it make any sense to now call d whole race afonja ? people like you need to think properly b4 talking .Right ?
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Ratello: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
The man of God Daddy E.A Adeboye has said it all.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Kulas: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank you Daddy Adeboye for this kind of blessing and endorsement you give to our man Fayose.I have never fail to call spade a spade and have been a Fayose fan from begining despite what e rats paid APC members talk about.Ofcourse you have prove to them that Fayose is the man.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Ratello: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I do not know what it is , did i change perfume ? ya'll seem to come out of hiding today to come and tackle dabullit

Sorry , Adeboye or vantage doesn't change the fact that some things are sensitive and there's no proof adeboye actually said it , some people will go any length to promote what they believe in , even smearing a man of God's name

And to cite an example , Didn't Jonathan come out to say he wasn't interested in Politics anymore ? just a few hours after a featured page write up claimed Jonathan was nursing the ambition

Because you read it on internet doesn't mean it's true

But i do not expet you to understand that ..
Are you normal at all? What is this nonsense you are talking about.
Re: I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye by Kulas: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
There's a fine line between Heroism and stupidity , you crossed one step over to the latter quote author=Dammyllionaire post=52222653]

What nonsense are u talking about? Which trouble are you referring to? I don't know why Nigerians are so blind to appreciate this brave man. Do u want everyone to become a coward because a fulani man is ruling?

On point!.Tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.