Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Long Bank Queues: Are Banks Like Mmm? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Long Bank Queues: Are Banks Like Mmm? (592 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / No Boss Will Like MMM See What They Do... / Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Bank Queues: Are Banks Like Mmm? by Lordsocrates: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
I keep believing that Knowledge is power, and that we all went to school to overcome our ignorance on the workings of certain things.
With the failure of banks to pump in money to the ATM’s there’s been lots of folks attributing the bank industry to the MMM ponzi scheme, and its heartbreaking that our folks from the Business Faculty of our Universities are not helping us with Information to overcome this ignorance.
1. A bank is registered, has an office and a body of managers who can be sued. mbok show me an office of 1 ponzi scheme.
2. Should anything happen to your money, you can sue the bank and get both your money and interest… MMM has a caveat play with money you can spare to lose.
3.You don’t need to put money in the bank to make it work, the government (CBN) sends money to them monthly… yes, or where you expecting your salary to be paid into ur Btc wallet ?
5. While a bank does not need an existence of a ponzi scheme to operate, Ponzi schemes can never operate without banking institutions to pay money into.
6 While Mavrodi might wake up on the bad side of his bed and decide to do sub-zero stunts on your money, and you can’t do Nada.
Banks need very serious allegation of crime, and a court other to try that on your account, and you can lawfully challenge that in court, and sue for damages where the belief wasn’t honest.
7. Bank funds can be transferred from persons to persons, even with the use of Nokia Torchlight.. “chikodi I will transfer you 1000 mavroes to your account, for you to send me that package” nwanu try it na, shebi its the same !!
8.While You can Sell off banks shares, properties, and bonds to pay off its debts, mbok what do Ponzi schemes sell off to offset its Dept’s ? The phone you use in accessing your wallet bah ?
9. From time to time, the government do pump in money to help ailing banks, when there is need in the system. Mbok the money dey dem go pay me, by Jan 14 who go pump am come ? Is it still me ?
10. Add your own

http://letdemknow.com.ng/2016/12/24/atm-queues-are-banks-like-mmm/

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Student Visa / How I Painted Aliko Dangote Portrait. / Fgn Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.