Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress (559 Views)

Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists. / 4 Robbers Meet Waterloo In Rivers State As Troops Raid Another Den In Bayelsa / INTERESTING !!! After The Fall Of Sambisa ... Shekau Hiding Place Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress by AdeVikthur1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa

The Nigerian troops have successfully wiped Boko Haram troops out of the long time defensive structure of the insurgents known as the Sambisa Forest.

The troops got Boko Haram wiped out of Sambisa after series of battles which resulted in deaths, casualties and fatal injuries

President Muhammadu Buhari personally broke the news to the Nigerian Armed Forces troops fighting under Operation Lafiya Dole:

He said:

“I am delighted at, and most proud of the gallant troops of the Nigerian Army, on receipt of the long-awaited and most gratifying news of the final crushing of Boko Haram terrorists in their last enclave in Sambisa Forest.“

“I want to use this opportunity to commend the determination, courage and resilience of troops of Operation Lafiya Dole at finally entering and crushing the remnants of the Boko Haram insurgents at “Camp Zero”, which is located deep within the heart of Sambisa Forest.“

“I was told by the Chief of Army Staff that the Camp fell at about 1:35pm on Friday, December 23, and that the terrorists are on the run, and no longer have a place to hide. I urge you to maintain the tempo by pursuing them and bringing them to justice.”

“I, therefore, call on Nigerians to cooperate and provide support the Nigerian Armed Forces and other security agencies by providing useful informations that will expose all the terrorists hiding among the populace. Further efforts should be intensified to locate and free our remaining Chibok girls still in bondage. May God be with them all.“

“I also want to congratulate and commend the able leadership of the Nigerian Army in particular and indeed, that of the Armed Forces in general, for making this possible. This, will go a long way in improving the security situation not only in the North East, but the country in general.“

“I wish you a Merry Christmas and a rewarding, peaceful year ahead.“
Re: Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress by eezeribe(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
On paper

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress by suruwilliams(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Booked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wiped Out Of Sambisa As Troops Regain Fortress by Adeevah(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Like seriously

Nigerians should start jubilating right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Both Parents To Die By Hanging For Killing Their 3-year-old Daughter / Watch A Nigerian Policeman Hit The Driver Of A Moving Taxi With His Gun. / Lady Claims To Be Raped And Surprises Everyone With What She Has To Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.