Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. (4531 Views)

South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / First Time In Nigeria, Visa From South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you are thinking or planning to traced out of 9ja....Mauritania is a small country that you can go for hustling is free visa if you have ur international passport in your hands....just go and buy ur ticket without Visa....but u may not see direct flight to MAURITANIA from Nigerian....you need to go and board from Cotono....have a nice Day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by stanogb(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just know its an Islamic country...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yeah sure
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by NewIdeas: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
If you are thinking or planning to traced out of 9ja....Mauritania is a small country that you can go for hustling is free visa if you have ur international passport in your hands....just go and buy ur ticket without Visa....but u may not see direct flight to MAURITANIA from Nigerian....you need to go and board from Cotono....have a nice Day.
Bros what can one do in that country - work or biz and how is the economy , accommodation and life generally

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Guy u bad ooo! Of all countries na Mauritania you dey recommend? They are core Islamic and they speak French!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by cutieme(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
op have you been there before?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yeah...I live in noachott and noaudibou
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Any handwork and barbing
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
MadeInSpain2015:
Yeah...I live in noachott and noaudibou

pls drop some hints abt the country , feeding, accomodation etc
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Africa1234: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote]

pls drop some hints abt the country , feeding, accomodation etc[/quote
please can I get a job in Mauritania and how can I travel there by land or by flight thanks you guys Africa are one I need reply please
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Goodman247: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerians scavenging everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Africa1234: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abi nah not easy here
Do you live there?? I mean in Mauritania
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by dehiero: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Africa1234:
Abi nah
not easy here

Do you live there??
I mean in Mauritania
Go to youtube search for "Africans in Mauritania" you'll get first hand info/videos. Godspeed
Re: Nigeria Visa Free To MAURITANIA. by Africa1234: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Alright boss

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Formally Apply For Your Nigerian Passport / Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? / I Need A Serious Advise Concerning Uk Spouse Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.