Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ribadu For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu For President (901 Views)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) / Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu For President by Dereformer(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2009
NLs what is ur opinion about RIBADU FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Ribadu For President by ud4u: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2009
Absolutely Nonsense

That means OBJ will be Vice, George- Minister of Information, just help me out and name them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ribadu For President by PapaBrowne(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2009
I think he would do very well as a commissioner of police, an anti corruption czar or even a vice president.
A president that would perform must have the capacity to create an economy out of the nothingness that is currently Nigeria.
Folks like El Rufai, Fashola, Donald Duke and a few other people would make my list anyday. If Ribadu is fielded sha, I'll still vote him.
Re: Ribadu For President by muhsin(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2009
He and others are the same birds of the same feather; no difference.
Re: Ribadu For President by chidichris(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
majority of nairalanders believe that the best president nigeria has ever had is obj who was a jail bird.
we must not forget that someone has just been admitted into the jail school of presidency.
he has what it takes to continue from where our moses(obj) stopped, down to our promise land.
he has been close to power and he has done much and enough to the welfare of nigeria and nigerians.
he is a man of honour and credibilities. a man with vission. a man of international reputations.
ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome the man of the people. the man whom nigeria nigeria and nigerians have been waiting for. a man with many honours. i am talking about no one else other than, his excellency, his highness, his majesty, eng.dr. bar. chief, prof, GENERAL bode george - MON, bbc, rtv, obt, rip, hiv, hbp, esq, cos, mba, hitv, otv, ltv, lcd.
in the land of the criminals, the biggest criminal will be the president. since our man of the year is now in jail, we will expect a better man. i believe yar adua is not doing well because he did not go to jail before becoming president so now that bode george is in prison, nigerians shld watch out for the wonders of the yr.
Re: Ribadu For President by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
chidichris:

majority of nairalanders believe that the best president nigeria has ever had is obj who was a jail bird.
we must not forget that someone has just been admitted into the jail school of presidency.
he has what it takes to continue from where our moses(obj) stopped, down to our promise land.
he has been close to power and he has done much and enough to the welfare of nigeria and nigerians.
he is a man of honour and credibilities. a man with vission. a man of international reputations.
ladies and gentlemen, let us welcome the man of the people. the man whom nigeria nigeria and nigerians have been waiting for. a man with many honours. i am talking about no one else other than, his excellency, his highness, his majesty, eng.dr. bar. chief, prof, GENERAL bode george - MON, bbc, rtv, obt, rip, hiv, hbp, esq, cos, mba, hitv, otv, ltv, lcd.
in the land of the criminals, the biggest criminal will be the president. since our man of the year is now in jail, we will expect a better man. i believe yar adua is not doing well because he did not go to jail before becoming president so now that bode george is in prison, nigerians shld watch out for the wonders of the yr.

wetin obj do you?
Re: Ribadu For President by 1forall: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
chidichris now ur post was funny lol
I wouldnt go with the ribadu idea. . . the efcc didnt seem to operate 100% fair approach in their anti corruption campaign. We've heard rumors he was a tool obj used for his cause. Ddnt the same efcc show him pepper when his luck ran out?
We need an intellectual visionary, who's got the political will to do things right. . . our own obama and I dont care where he comes from but he's gotta be pragmatic. Any aspirants?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Advise Yaradua To Step Down / Kenya Pm: Raila Ondinga, Becomes A Football Agent? / Collective Laziness Under “prayer”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.