Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82445 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Phi001(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why are guys like 'if it was your sister?'

No be their sister wey steal na

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by lukency(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
They went too far.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by real691(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Souljeezy:
Merely Stripping her naked and some people are ranting blah blah blah....
Guys steal mere chicken too and get burnt alive nd dx one got stripped....
Theif na Theif.. Only God knows wat she has been stealing b4 nw. Everyday day for the theif, remember?..

She Got Served...
Steal but never get caught, just joking.............. But mob/jungle justice is wrong, I recently say a 12yr old boy burnt 4 *ALLEGED STEALING*.......... I think this economy is making some *naijarians* mad about losing 1kobo, I saw fire in those mobs eyes like na d 12yr old boy theft cause recession....... Or what do u all think?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by gudshowboy: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Noblesoul123:
SIMPLE STEPS TO STEAL A FOWL THIS CHRISTMAS.
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11:00am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoors. The fowls will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center.
5. This is where u make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back.

U must be a living legend in fowl kidnapping grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!
maybe stripping the guys is also for sexual gratification.
we next u intend commenting,be more logical n unbias even dou u mean well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
Sad

Those people parading that Lady unclad are the so called Christians who d bible taught to forgive. Yes, he stole, but must you unclad her? I've seen a situation where a lady stole from a shop and some ignoble men gathered to unclad her. What she stole is worth 1,500 naira and someone volunteered to pay the shop owner 25k to let the gal go yet those sex starved masturbators refused and insisted she must be unclad and beating up. Their fones were ready to take snapshots. Thank God policemen were passing by and saved the situation. What am I saying; those men feel so good to UnCloth any alleged thief especially if she's a female. They are sadist and stone aged imps. Must you humiliate her? Must you? Is very sad to see this kind of pic. Life is unfair and some are too weak to save themselves from certain situations and they resort to petty pilfering and careless stealing. I am not supporting her action but for sanctity and scared nature of human life, caution should be exercised when dealing with such stealing act. Look at underage children watching her unclad. Is pathetic.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kabaka1: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
As the day goes by, our people are just moving further backwards. This is embarrassingly barbaric
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by chrisblack1234: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bleep the bitch, Bleep the guys beating her nd Bleep this country...cast ur stone if u know u avnt stolen b4..y not strip saraki, obj,buhari,dogara,and co..inshot, they need deliverance of ignorance .
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is sad. What is wrong with us? Sad.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Rett0: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
The youth parading her unclad is already bad enough, posting it online is even worse..
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
SeniorZato:
This is not just about africans alone, even in America, shits like this do happen.

Bitchh where?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Yossarian: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:
[s] will you say the same thing if she was a man ? undecided

It would make no difference at all if the victim were male, transgender, or a mountain gorilla. No living creature should be given that kind of treatment. The fact that it happens at all, and so frequently, only points to one thing; the failure of government. It is the duty of government to prevent crime, and failing that, to detect and punish the culprit. The government has failed in providing security, but it has also failed in education, which is why many people do not understand that what is called mob justice is not justice at all but ordinary savagery and perversion.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:

FYI i don't advocate the punishment dished out to her but much worse has been done to male criminals and no noise has been made about it.

a male can voluntarily bare his chest unclad at any time and at any place. No qualms about males appearing unclad.
On the other hand, it is unusual appearing unclad topless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kodded(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yossarian:

It would make no difference at all if the victim were male, transgender, or a mountain gorilla. No living creature should be given that kind of treatment. The fact that it happens at all, and so frequently, only points to one thing; the failure of government. It is the duty of government to prevent crime, and failing that, to detect and punish the culprit. The government has failed in providing security, but it has also failed in education, which is why many people do not understand that what is called mob justice is not justice at all but ordinary savagery and perversion.
I don't subscribe to jungle justice either, but most of these people condemning the act do so because the suspect was a woman, but if it were to be a man, they will either keep mute or support the act

That my friend is hypocrisy angry
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
Sad

Those people parading that Lady unclad are the so called Christians who d bible taught to forgive. Yes, he stole, but must you unclad her? I've seen a situation where a lady stole from a shop and some ignoble men gathered to unclad her. What she stole is worth 1,500 naira and someone volunteered to pay the shop owner 25k to let the gal go yet those sex starved masturbators refused and insisted she must be unclad and beating up. Their fones were ready to take snapshots. Thank God policemen were passing by and saved the situation. What am I saying; those men feel so good to UnCloth any alleged thief especially if she's a female. They are sadist and stone aged imps. Must you humiliate her? Must you? Is very sad to see this kind of pic. Life is unfair and some are too weak to save themselves from certain situations and they resort to petty pilfering and careless stealing. I am not supporting her action but for sanctity and scared nature of human life, caution should be exercised when dealing with such stealing act. Look at underage children watching her unclad. Is pathetic.
But u will be in support to unclad a male guy
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by olatade(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
stripping her is overkill na...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kodded(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
factwriter:

Obviously you are an enraged person with little regard for rational thinking.

Thank God for the internet that provided a veil for people of obfuscated perception to spew contents of their rotten faculty. In a round table discussion folks like you usually end up walking out with their faces covered.

Mr. Saint!
[/s]shut up your mouth, when this thread about an old man who planted charm in another's man house and got caught and got stripped,

Why didn't you comment on that one, or is it because this one is a woman angry angry angry

Here is the link and by the way it was on front-page

https://www.nairaland.com/3534577/man-trying-plant-charm-mans
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Elbowroom: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
This can only happen in the land of Biafrans

Where stealing is not corruption
Where stealing a chicken is a sin
Where those who stole billions are praised and their spineless youths... Screaming " it's our oyel, it's our money, buhari stop witchhunting igbos "

Lol

Please this minions should get there useless biafra abeg
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Haba Stealing is wrong, but why stripping her unclad cry. I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone cry

This has really spoilt my Day cry
spoilt mine too, it's not fair, so belittling

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mayflowa:

Truly, did you see her steal?
c question oo!.. With de chicken tied to her back.. My baby bro would tell she stole..
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by since1914(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
3kay945:

Your last paragraph contradicted what you preaching,. Why would the village head be striped naked Isn't there any other form of punishment ?

Don't worry, I didn't mean it literally, am just been sarcastic. smiley
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by adekS1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
giftedheart1:
I just begin to wonder when this generation will rise up and learn... Now the poor girl has been disgraced right? While the stupid and foolish men we voluntarily and sheepishly voted for are stealing our billions that can buy more than 5 chickens each for every Nigerian. It is well! Though I'm not in support of what the girl did, but it is not in anyway FAIR for them to naked her... This can affect her psychologically..
naija youths... Pls let's wake up and rise up to what belong to us!
. u r nt in support of her action but u r defending her.any diff?....are u guys saying D's vos she z a lady n attaching emotion to it.if u Dnt punish a thief n also pray for her wats d probability D's lady won't eventually turn to ARMED robber robbing u of ur hard earned money tomorw.pls let wateva justice z melt to her by d poultry owner,she deserves it n l hope she learned from it.av also see wia guys r even burn over tins like D's,her case wasn't even D's n u guys stl talking.d fact also remains DAT if Nigerians avnt start doing same to their polithieficians then any thief shd go free then u shd b ready to park out of Nigeria soon cos believe me u D's pple u see DAT steal today n attach emotion by failing to punish dem accordingly are likely to graduate nake life miserable tomorw n b a menace to d society.my #50!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by ayofimihan(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:

And how many times dear sir have you written this kind of epistles when its the male criminals that are paraded stark naked, beaten and burnt alive most times

A thief is a thief irrespective of gender so when you break the rules in whatever community you find yourself, you should face whatever comes next.

FYI i don't advocate the punishment dished out to her but much worse has been done to male criminals and no noise has been made about it.

Help me tell them! Idk why some people start to deh pity thieves. Maybe in the community the punishment for stealing is to be paraded naked or whatever. She knows Stealing is wrong, yet she went ahead and did it But You Jesus People on this Forum will start saying she shouldn't be treated like that blablabla. You do something wrong, You get punished! #LifeIsEasy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why dnt the women fight for her?everybody thee are men.and they are enjoying the view..if she was my sister n I was a lady I will fight her case.these guys are too mean.am a man I it bleed my soul to see how they cn treat a fellow human badly in puplic.
Why dnt they just pardon her. Oh God save this country...
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
I say close this thread and make it disappear. This woman has been humiliated enough. It would be a shame for Nairaland to take the side of her persecutors
I strongly support u.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by damilareoye: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is so uncalled for from those who paraded her like that. The crime doesn't tally with the punishment... Silly people.....

"he who is without a sin should cast the first stone "
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by mubar(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
And these are the people that call us with different names and so on because we married our children at what they regard under age, but see how the treatment they give to their people, what an in sane behavior and disgrace to humanity.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

Hunger in the land.
Thanks to Buhari's recession.
Thanks to governors and LGA Chairmen who owe salaries and pensions.
When shall we parade these big useless thieves instead of the small fries like this poor girl?
....so u re blaming there act on recession now
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2016
I totally condemn this act
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2016
factwriter:

Obviously you are an enraged person with little regard for rational thinking.

Thank God for the internet that provided a veil for people of obfuscated perception to spew contents of their rotten faculty. In a round table discussion folks like you usually end up walking out with their faces covered.

Mr. Saint!
All you typed was grammar, no message was passed... na una type dey talk too much but little content upstairs.. Ah pity people that rely on you, cos you obviously aint intelligent.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by shegra58: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Where
Is
Her
Clothes
And
Why
Is
She
Not
Wearing
Anything
Is
She
Coming
From
The
Bathroom??
no she's coming from the other room grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.