Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO (26355 Views)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / Nice Job At The International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture. Apply Now / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Quietboy2017: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
That moment when women hear doctors and an attractive salary they start commenting on Nairaland.they got nothing to offer other than s*x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by bimchuswhat(f): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations. ....I rejoice with you....I claim mine too before the end of 2016.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
You must have been wondering how you'll celebrate the festive season. Angry with God for making you lose your job at the beginning of the month. You didn't know His ways are different from ours and He was preparing you for something bigger. Congratulations o nna cheesy

my dear, infact am speechless! God's ways is just mysterious
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Chuksemi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol. I thought this people only existed in Romance Novels. Nice to know they are in Nigeria now.
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Quietboy2017:
That moment when women hear doctors and an attractive salary they start commenting on Nairaland.they got nothing to offer other than s*x

I am not a doctor o! I studied Banking/finance in school
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice one Op. Congratulations!

I know DWB! They're wonderful! cool
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by femijay8271(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
I go share my own very soon, I believe with faith even doe am having 30 naira only(20+5+5)

4 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations to you bro, I pray that your journey to Aleppo will be safe, cause Aleppo is a dangerous place to be right now.
But at least, you get to enjoy the air on a foreign soil grin

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Mr2kay2: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
cry
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
bimchuswhat:
Congratulations. ....I rejoice with you....I claim mine too before the end of 2016.

Amen sis!

3 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Ezionye(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Quietboy2017:

Is everything ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by henryifunanya: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by VickyRotex(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:

I am not a doctor o! I studied Banking/finance in school

Are you minding him? That's how you know people who don't read before making silly comments.

He thinks MSF is only for doctors.

Op, Congratulations once again jare.

3 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Janetade86(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations! I claim mine also, before the end of this year.
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
The God of Last Minute Miracle will perfect all that concerns everyone IJN!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
tafrica:
Congrats. I love my wife to work with one of these int'l NGOs someday.

Your wife? But your username says......nevermind.

3 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is called TESTIMONY.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by michoim(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by tafrica(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
OluKayy:

Your wife? But your username says......nevermind.
LOL Never mind, just say "amen" to my wish

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Osiris16: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations. MSF is an excellent NGO, with a stellar reputation, doing amazing work all over the world.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Harinholar(f): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congratulations bro....2016 wll surely release all my blessings bfor packing out ijn.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Lilimax(f): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
davide470:
This is good.

DWB is a great organization!

You should start planning your trip to Aleppo wink
Why Aleppo of all places? You wicked o! smiley
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by dyangprof(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders, God has done it again for me. I lost my job on the 2nd of December to be precise and since then, I ve been thinking of how to survive.

Then on the 22nd of December, I got a call that some oyinbo people just moved into my area at Onitsha, and that they are recruiting. At first, I felt reluctant to apply, due to the fact that some lebanese I know aren't so good to their workers. I sha decided to give it a try.

Same day that I applied for the Job was the same day I was called for an interview, and it was same day that I was taken for the job.
It a wonderful Job with BIG salary (x3 of my former Place of work salary). They pay per hour, lots of Bonuses, insurance and all that. Its an international NGO (Medicins Sans Frontieres - Doctors without Borders). I started work today 24th December.

I just give God all the Glory, and also admonish all that is somewhat jobless now - not to loose hope. The Lord that did it for me in the eleventh hour shall surely remember you, AMEN!

ar u Benjamin IKhane?
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
tafrica:

LOL
Never mind, just say "amen" to my wish

Amen lol. Its done.
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
dyangprof:

ar u Benjamin IKhane?

no sire
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by sabi99(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
tafrica:
Congrats. I love my wife to work with one of these int'l NGOs someday.
ur wife? But u av a female moniker
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
its lovely
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by ufuosman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by oshotemi19: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala and fellow nairalanders, God has done it again for me. I lost my job on the 2nd of December to be precise and since then, I ve been thinking of how to survive.

Then on the 22nd of December, I got a call that some oyinbo people just moved into my area at Onitsha, and that they are recruiting. At first, I felt reluctant to apply, due to the fact that some lebanese I know aren't so good to their workers. I sha decided to give it a try.

Same day that I applied for the Job was the same day I was called for an interview, and it was same day that I was taken for the job.
It a wonderful Job with BIG salary (x3 of my former Place of work salary). They pay per hour, lots of Bonuses, insurance and all that. Its an international NGO (Medicins Sans Frontieres - Doctors without Borders). I started work today 24th December.

I just give God all the Glory, and also admonish all that is somewhat jobless now - not to loose hope. The Lord that did it for me in the eleventh hour shall surely remember you, AMEN!

Amen, I receive this in Jesus name.
Congratulations brother, I am really happy for you. Your testimonial has raised my hope that it is not yet over for me this year to secure a lucrative job.
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Dotman2210(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Congrats bro,medecins sans frontiers is a nice place to work,all the best
Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by Adesiji77: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
davide470:
This is good.

DWB is a great organization!

You should start planning your trip to Aleppo wink

Ale-what? cheesy grin

Congrats OP

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO by politeme: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
himkers:
lalasticlala, come and rejoice with me o!

congrats,please where is the office located so that I can drop my CV too. who knows how God works...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm About To Be Stranded. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Looking For Job As A Graduate! / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.