Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? (1605 Views)

Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Should Muslims Say 'Merry Christmas' To Christians Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

"Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

After the above verse has successfully told Muslims not to greet Christians unless the Christians greet them first, a thing I call show of superiority, it went further to tell them that when they meet Christians in the road they should FORCE them to go to the narrowest part.

Can my Muslim, atheist and Christian friends tell me why the hadith ordered such?

@mods Pls leave this thread in the general section.
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
plappville aminusanti Empire udatso rilwayne001 friendchoice malvisguy212 true2god annunaki2 4everGod annunaki jackbizzle
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by GodIsFoolish: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Islam is the only Way
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Islam is the only Way
Does Islam being the only WAY mean that only Muslims have the right to walk on a public WAY?

Now, where is the tolerance in Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by annunaki2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

"Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

After the above verse has successfully told Muslims not to greet Christians unless the Christians greet them first, a thing I call show of superiority, it went further to tell them that when they meet Christians in the road they should FORCE them to go to the narrowest part.

Can my Muslim, atheist and Christian friends tell me why the hadith ordered such?

It's things like this that I read that convinces me that mohammed was a super ffake prophet and pure charlatan. Islam is all about him and his daft egocentric ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
annunaki2:

It's things like this that I read that convinces me that mohammed was a super ffake prophet and pure charlatan. Islam is all about him and his daft egocentric ideas.
I think this verse, amidst many, is the reason why the Syrian Muslim migrants are currently terrorising Europe by forcing Christians out of their way through rape and murder.

I think our Muslim nairalander's need to come and tell us how we've quoted this verse out of context and how to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by GodIsFoolish: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Does Islam being the only WAY mean that only Muslims have the right to walk on a public WAY?

Now, where is the tolerance in Islam?

God has made it so, you can't go against Gods plan,
You have to revert back to islam if you're not a Muslim, don't die until you become a Muslim
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtsheeww
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by annunaki2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I think this verse, amidst many, is the reason why the Syrian Muslim migrants are currently terrorising Europe by forcing Christians out of their way through rape and murder.

I think our Muslim nairalander's need to come and tell us how we've quoted this verse out of context and how to understand it.

Or better still, they need to tell us that contrary to mohammed's teachings, the quoran is now obsolete and the teachings in it is irrelevant to our current generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

God has made it so, you can't go against Gods plan,
You have to revert back to islam if you're not a Muslim, don't die until you become a Muslim
How will you be able to preach to Christians to accept Islam if you keep kicking and slapping them out of public roads? Is that how Islam is preached?
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by Emescot(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fear catch me as i see the topic self, i thought its a new law so i was hoping for one muslim to do that to me, then pple will know i have virgins in heaven too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Mtsheeww
This one can't defend Islam again coz he's constantly getting bombarded by the falsehood of it.

You better defend Islam now with Al taquiya or else your manhood will be castrated before they give you your 72 virgins.
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by Heavance(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
annunaki2:

In as much as I am not a Muslim, its is so wrong using such derogatory words concerning other religions. It goes to show one is not tolerant, no religion is superior to the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by decatalyst(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

Push who to which part of the road?

I am waiting oooo.

Arrant nonsense! No wonder we have a lot of senseless killings because a set or group of people are brainwashed.
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by Heavance(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Maturity begins to grow in your system the minute a Christian encourages his muslim friends to observe their Friday prayers, and the Muslim encourages his Christian friends to go for their Sunday fellowship too. And they meet for other good things to talk about or do.
fighting over any religion won't solve any problem or make anyone superior
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by Karlovich: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
mohamhead is a pervert and Jesus cryst is a phag, that's the reason
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Heavance:
Maturity begins to grow in your system the minute a Christian encourages his muslim friends to observe their Friday prayers, and the Muslim encourages his Christian friends to go for their Sunday fellowship too. And they meet for other good things to talk about or do.
fighting over any religion won't solve any problem or make anyone superior
Muslims are the ones fighting because of religion.
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Karlovich:
mohamhead is a pervert and Jesus cryst is a phag, that's the reason
Mr atheist, why did you spell Jesus correctly but altered the spelling of Muhammad?
You are simply afraid of Islamic tolerance that can behead you.
I thought atheists fear nothing. grin

So far, no Muslim has been able to explain the verse. Isn't this a big SHAME?
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Heavance:

In as much as I am not a Muslim, its is so wrong using such derogatory words concerning other religions. It goes to show one is not tolerant, no religion is superior to the other
What he said has nothing to do with tolerance of intolerance. He has simply called Islam for what it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Can't I get an Islamic cleric on nairaland to explain the verse to me? Demzy15 are you also one of those who can't answer the OP?
Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by aminusanti(m): 4:46am On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

You're here again doing what u are good at (lying & and deceiving)
Without knowledge of the full hadith one can see how easily it can be misinterpreted by anyone just like what this clown is fond of doing.

The hadith context is important here or it can be easily misunderstood: The hadith talks about one specific tribe (Bani Qurayza), in a particular day because they were at war with Muslims. they were a Jewish tribe nd their allies who rebelled and betrayed their peace treaty with the Muslims during the Battle of the Trench.
This instruction was temporary in nature for a specific case.

Read here what other hadiths r saying
"The best of Islam is to greet with peace those you know and do not know"
Sahih Bukhari 28

"Allah said: There has come to you the best example in Abraham, (60:4) and Abraham said to his father: Peace be upon you. (19:47)"
Source: al-Jāmi’ li-Aḥkām al-Qur’ān 19:41

"Whoever has three qualities will have completed the faith: fairness from yourself to others, offering peace to the world, and spending in charity even while poor"
Source: Sahih Bukhari 28, Grade: Sahih

"It is narrated from Ibn Mas’ud, Abu Ad-Darda, and Fadalah ibn Ubaid that they would initiate the greeting of peace with non-Muslim citizens. Ibn Mas’ud once wrote to a man among the people of the Book and he said: Peace be upon you."
Source: al-Tamhīd 17/91

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by true2god: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

Are you sure this ha-death was not fabricated by the CIA to give the religion of peace a bad name? Because I think the CIA forged many Quranic verses to make it look as if Islam is terrible.

Islam means peace, tolerance, love and honesty. allahh does not like cheating, taking sex slaves, and drinking camen piss.

Merry xmans to my Muslim brothers and sister. alahu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by alBHAGDADI: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2016
aminusanti:

You're here again doing what u are good at (lying & and deceiving)
Without knowledge of the full hadith one can see how easily it can be misinterpreted by anyone just like what this clown is fond of doing.
I guess the knowledge of the full hadith is below. Let's weigh it.

aminusanti:

The hadith context is important here or it can be easily misunderstood: The hadith talks about one specific tribe (Bani Qurayza), in a particular day because they were at war with Muslims. they were a Jewish tribe nd their allies who rebelled and betrayed their peace treaty with the Muslims during the Battle of the Trench.
This instruction was temporary in nature for a specific case.
Trash. Your saying that the instruction was temporary clearly shows what we've been saying on this forum. Mohammad always bend Allah's rules just to satisfy himself. We will see that below.

aminusanti:

Read here what other hadiths r saying
"The best of Islam is to greet with peace those you know and do not know"
Sahih Bukhari 28

This is one of the rules Mohammad bent to satisfy his blood lust. He was supposed to always greet everyone including the Jews and Christians, but because he wanted to initiate a bloodbath, he decided to tell his dumb followers to never greet the Jews and Christians whom they were about to kill just as they are still doing to this day.

Now, if you pay attention to the verse you quoted, you will notice that it didn't tell Muslims to greet Christians and Jews first. This means that Mohammad's command to Muslims to not greet Christians and Jews FIRST unless they initiate the greeting still holds.

aminusanti:

"Allah said: There has come to you the best example in Abraham, (60:4) and Abraham said to his father: Peace be upon you. (19:47)"
Source: al-Jāmi’ li-Aḥkām al-Qur’ān 19:41

Mr man, erase Abraham from this discussion cos he was never a Muslim. The verse doesn't even match our discussion.

aminusanti:

"Whoever has three qualities will have completed the faith: fairness from yourself to others, offering peace to the world, and spending in charity even while poor"
Source: Sahih Bukhari 28, Grade: Sahih

This is another example where Mohammad, Allah, the hadith and the Quran contradict themselves. It's either Mohammad keeps bending Allah's rule or Allah had no constant rule. Read the below verses and see how they go against the one you quoted above.

Your book reads, “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.” (48:29)

9:123 "O you who believe, fight those of the unbelievers near you and let them see how harsh you can be. Know that Allah is with the righteous."

Yahshua the Messiah said we should love our neighbors as we love ourselves. But Mohammad would love his neighbor today because he's in the minority. But the moment he attains majority, he kills them all. That is exactly what Muslims are doing in the world today. They were once minority in most middle East countries, but today they have successfully killed off the majority and attained the status. Their new aim Now is to kill ISRAEL.

aminusanti:

"It is narrated from Ibn Mas’ud, Abu Ad-Darda, and Fadalah ibn Ubaid that they would initiate the greeting of peace with non-Muslim citizens. Ibn Mas’ud once wrote to a man among the people of the Book and he said: Peace be upon you."
Source: al-Tamhīd 17/91
Mohammad says A in one corner but echoes Z in another. Moreover, the greeting of peace is more like the one that makes non-believers sleep before Muslims strike.

This shamefully shows that the Quran and hadith are never to be taken serious.

You mean Mohammad couldn't stick to one command that he had to keep changing it at will?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by aminusanti(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

[s]I guess the knowledge of the full hadith is below. Let's weigh it.

Trash. Your saying that the instruction was temporary clearly shows what we've been saying on this forum. Mohammad always bend Allah's rules just to satisfy himself. We will see that below.

This is one of the rules Mohammad bent to satisfy his blood lust. He was supposed to always greet everyone including the Jews and Christians, but because he wanted to initiate a bloodbath, he decided to tell his dumb followers to never greet the Jews and Christians whom they were about to kill just as they are still doing to this day.

Now, if you pay attention to the verse you quoted, you will notice that it didn't tell Muslims to greet Christians and Jews first. This means that Mohammad's command to Muslims to not greet Christians and Jews FIRST unless they initiate the greeting still holds.

Mr man, erase Abraham from this discussion cos he was never a Muslim. The verse doesn't even match our discussion.

This is another example where Mohammad, Allah, the hadith and the Quran contradict themselves. It's either Mohammad keeps bending Allah's rule or Allah had no constant rule. Read the below verses and see how they go against the one you quoted above.

Your book reads, “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.” (48:29)

9:123 "O you who believe, fight those of the unbelievers near you and let them see how harsh you can be. Know that Allah is with the righteous."

Yahshua the Messiah said we should love our neighbors as we love ourselves. But Mohammad would love his neighbor today because he's in the minority. But the moment he attains majority, he kills them all. That is exactly what Muslims are doing in the world today. They were once minority in most middle East countries, but today they have successfully killed off the majority and attained the status. Their new aim Now is to kill ISRAEL.

Mohammad says A in one corner but echoes Z in another. Moreover, the greeting of peace is more like the one that makes non-believers sleep before Muslims strike.

This shamefully shows that the Quran and hadith are never to be taken serious.

You mean Mohammad couldn't stick to one command that he had to keep changing it at will?[/s]

Did u realized d whole of ur write-up was complete nonsense, u didnt say anything..
Most of ur arguments r based on ur own opinion u can't even use ur corrupted book to prove anything. At the end of all this ur blind arguments u ll end being an atheist from all indications

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? by najib632(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Sahih Muslim (2167) -

What's the verse and chapter?

(1) (Reply)

Islam :) / Controversy - Can A Christian Lady Marry A Muslim Guy / The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.