Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? (14553 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Ramanto(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's a wonderful feeling spending a quality time with the one that deserves it. I just had and hour phone conversation with a friend, and that was the longest i'v had.

what was the longest phone conversation you'v had?

Xtracool Not Included.Lol
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
7hrs +
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by NCP: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
19hours plus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Whizpeter(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
In those days when love was shacking somebody... 2hrs+ and not even night call..
With my airtime oo!

Nowadays, 15mins max and we must be related by blood or business sef to go that long... cheesy

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by DozieInc(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
1hr with my airtime

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Even those wey no dey receive "flashing" talkless of call, go come here dey talk! angry angry grin grin

Anyway make i "kwall" lalasticlala

34 Likes

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
3hrs +, made about 47mins with my sis yesterday tho.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
2 years...i bin call heaven deck make dem reason my matter..

in case you dey wonder wetin me bin talk for that long... na Naija method me use....
is angel Gabriel there? give him de phone..
is Angel Michael there? give him de phone...

till e reach God..... but dem tell me say God dey attend to other customers......make I call back

50 Likes

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by willian10: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2016
4 hours+ , those sleepless nights of extra cool with my so called girlfriend sad
I don't even know what we do talk about sef , sometimes sef extra cool time go elapse, before you know ham MTN don dey zap my N100
The funniest part is that I'll be the one to send the girl airtime, she no go gree use ham call for extra cool again grin grin

Naija girls & stinginess cry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by obinna58(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Av been on call since I came out from puxxy cool
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by agarawu23(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2016
2 hours grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by percyshelu(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2016
4hrs+, when mtn dash me 33k and was using it at 7kobo per sec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Personal: 2 hours

Official (conference calls): 3 hours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by mysteriousman(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Most of y'all gone come here and lie

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Drienzia: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Came here to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Addicted2Women: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2016

10 hours

It's very cheap to call Nigeria from the USA

You can buy a $20 calling card and use it for 40 hours straight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by wheezie24(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2016
willian10:
4 hours+ , those sleepless nights of extra cool with my so called girlfriend sad
I don't even know what we do talk about sef , sometimes sef extra cool time go elapse, before you know ham MTN don dey zap my N100
The funniest part is that I'll be the one to send the girl airtime, she no go gree use ham call for extra cool again grin grin

Naija girls & stinginess cry
d OP said extra cool not included nd u still dey expatiate again

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Mjbless16(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Mine was 61mins 27seconds.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by TRADELYN: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Over 1 hour, but...

I hate long calls though especially when most points have been covered.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by hyfr(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Remember doing a call from 12am till 7.20 am .. Lol loaded 3k and Airtel gave me double. Na So I do conference call with my girl then and some friends,they were settling an issue we both had. Omo these days, she go flash me make i call her back, I'd tell her to dial *500#.. Love is not slavery abeg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by OCTAVO: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
2hrs
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by ajbf: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Oh no, don't remind me again. I have wasted money and time.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by estrong: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Like 2years on call.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by sirvvy: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
I guess 30mins or so. I hate long calls
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
3hrs with airtime, over 5 hrs with night call (I hated it eh angry)..if those promising promising type of guys call. cool

But me and Jesus has been on a call since I was born cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by VickyRotex(f): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
About 3 hours!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by emmabest2000(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
TRADELYN:
I hate long calls.

Seconded

Meanwhile ....

A letter to Santa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Araoluwa005(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2016
NCP:
19hours plus.
lie lie

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers / Help...!!! With Site I Can Download Movies On My Phone / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.