Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police (443 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by Chuknovski(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
saw this lovely message and decided to shear, I wish all our policemen could be this lovely

Re: Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by Teague4league(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
:oThank you for shearing grin grin
Re: Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by Teniolasmart: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
we dont want their Christmas msg

greedy bunch of people
Re: Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by Teniolasmart: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
we dont want their Christmas msg

greedy bunch of people and bribery advocate
Re: Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by bigtt76(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
A reminder to keep loose change available for boys at check point grin

Chuknovski:
saw this lovely message and decided to shear, I wish all our policemen could be this lovely

1 Like

Re: Lovely Christmas Message From Lagos States Police by littlewonders: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teacher: Akpors, what are the duties of Nigerian police?

Akpors:
1) They collect bribe and set criminals free

2) police arrest the innocents change the statement to collect bribe.

3) they beat you for having complete papers and still collect bribe on while you allow them touch you.

4) right now, one police reading this is planing to come arrest me to collect another bribe

Even this police poster, they bribe those police to smile.

Instead of me to love police I rather romance man 'O' war.

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST To Provide E-commerce, E-government Services / Very Important Message From The Office Of The Senate President / Breaking: Diezani Forfeits $153m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.