Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Help: I Want To Link Up With Clara I. Pepple And Edmund Pepple. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: I Want To Link Up With Clara I. Pepple And Edmund Pepple. (517 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Mourns The Death Of Rev Fr Edmund Nwagbala / What You Should Know About Our Late Kings, HRM. Ashirim Edmund Unoshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Want To Link Up With Clara I. Pepple And Edmund Pepple. by frodobee: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
People, please if you know any of these persons Clara I. Pepple or Edmund Pepple you may wish to avail me their contact. I was brought up by Ms C. I. Pepple after my mother died before the Nigerian civil war. Edmund was born in 1967 and i baby-sat him till after the war.
Rev Titus T. Green the then vicar of anglican chaplaincy is married to Ms. Pepple and we lived together all throughout the war era in our family house in Aba. I last met Rev T. T. Green in 1968, somewhere in Aba in a cburch he was pastoring.
Matter of fact i left Nigeria for United states in the early 70's and that severed my contacts and relationship.
l in the spirit od Christmas wants to reconnect with these persons in my life. I will appreciate useful information.
Merry Christmas people.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Police Sergeant Ukwuoma,bank Official Arrested For Bank Robbery By Apostle / Jesus Thank You Ooooo!mmm Is Back Oooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.