Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) (29551 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
yea yea...she has dropped it hot again.....nice 1 ma'am

so james truly loves violet....hmmm and 2 think i tot he pretended 2 like her so he could cajole her into acting as his fiancee to his parents...

i follow still

pls is there a series 4 natalia and giovanni i missed?
yea, check my profile you'll see where it all started.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
teel123:
How is you now? Thanks for the update.
I'm good now thanks
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
mismore:
No matter how you try to hard feelings, it comes back glaring at you so bright.
I'm enjoying the story!
abi na, thanks jare mismore kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Blecool:
Thanks Ma'am For The Mention...Really Enjoy This Story.More Interesting Ideas To U
thank you too kiss
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
harameede99:
Lol i see am wella infact i ova see am ni
grin grin e good lyk dat
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2017
larabae13:
yea, check my profile you'll see where it all started.

Ok thanks...i'll do just that
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Missmossy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Really captivating grin fire on!! James and Violet though. More wisdom and inspiration Larabae13. Kudos..
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by tijehi(f): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Puleeeezzzzz give us more. Dis story is tooooo sweeeettt
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by teel123(f): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Larabae where wenteth thou. Update please.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by ADECULATE(f): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tanks babe 4 all d mentions nd d update, pls kip it flowing in nd kip d awesome work up
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
*chapter 8*
Dinner that night was loud and fun to Violet, she was glad that she would be amongst them to new year. She got to know more about the Riccis and wished she could go to Italy one day. As she was in the midst of the Kevlars she realized that she missed her family and decided to call them after dinner. James came into their room as she dropped the cellphone. "I just spoke to my family, they're doing alright. This christmas would be a happy one with no worries for us thanks to you." She said to him. "I'm glad that they're alright and fine." He replied and went ahead to take off his clothes. "Um...what are you doing?" She asked nervously which made James look at her confused. "I'm getting ready for bed. You don't expect me to sleep with my clothes on do you?" He asked. "Oh right! Yes....I mean No! I-I...oh hell! I'll just go to sleep." She said with her cheeks hot red which made him chuckle. He walked to his side of the bed and pulled the covers then he got in making himself comfortable. They each faced the other side with their eyes wide open. Violet sighed and changed to the other side snuggling up her pillow some minutes later, she took off the pillow from her head then took it back again fluffing it before she put it back to rest her head. James faced her side and said "Go to sleep Violet, stop disturbing my sleep." "Your sleep? I don't see you sleeping. Why don't you too go to sleep." She answered as she rested her hands on her chin. "I was almost sleeping before you disturbed me with your movements." He said back at her. "Alright, I won't disturb your sleep again. Goodnight." She said and closed her eyes. James smiled widely as he watched her shut her eyes deeply. "Why are you smiling?" She asked still with her eyes close. "How do you know that I'm smiling with your eyes closed?" He asked in amusement. "Aren't you smiling? I knew you were smiling it doesn't matter with my eyes closed." She answered still not opening her eyes. James made a silly face and asked "what did I just do?" "Hmmn, you made a silly face." She said and did her face as he did his still with her eyes closed which made james laugh. "How did you know? Ok I bet you won't know this." He said quietly and moved his face closer to hers then he kissed her. He broke the kiss and said with his voice rough with desire "now tell me, what did I just do?" "Why don't I show you." She said opening her eye which was now filled with want for him bringing her hand to his head to bring him closer then she kissed him with vigor "I want you James" she said softly into his ear then biting it softly. James growled deep and kissed her hungrily bringing her body close to his. They touched each other's body and removed their clothes in quick speed. James tore his mouth away from hers to kiss her face and went down to nibble on her neck making her moan with pleasure. He went down further to feast on her bust, giving both the same attention making them hard and pointed. She raked her fingers down his back as he blew hot breath on her stomach and teasing her navel. She squeaked and moaned loud when she felt his fingers in her core and kissed him to stop her from shouting. She trashed around as she felt herelf going on the climax making him replace his tongue with his fingers and when she felt his mouth in her core, she broke down and let herself go. "My turn." She said after his ministrations on her body. She got ontop and went straight to his broad chest to kiss his chest and handle his n!pples. She moved her hand down to his shaft making him groan as she fondled and massaged it gently, rubbing herself to him. "Come here, Vixen" he said and pulled her under him. He kissed her softly and used his knees to spread her tighs. He entered inside her gently and froze when he heard her gasp of pain. He swore loudly as he looked into her face which had become pale and tried to pull out but she wrapped her legs around him and pushed him deeper into her. They went in and out gently making a rhythm and whispered each others name. James saw that Violet's face had changed to that of a dreamy and pleasured woman and changed the tempo to a faster one. They went faster and faster till they both came at the same time driving eachother to ectasy. "Why? Why didn't you tell me you were a Virgin?" He asked as they got their breaths back and their hearts settled. "Does it matter?" She answered. He looked at her as she stretched like a satified cat with her hair spread wide on the pillow and her lips swelled with his kisses, he got hard just looking at her and tried to shake his brain to the discussion at hand. "Of course, it matters. I wouldn't have touched you if I had known." She lowered her eyes in hurt and said. "Oh!". He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and brought her closer to him. "I'm sorry baby, to be sincere, I'm glad and scared that I'm your first. You're a beautiful woman how come all these years?" He asked. Violet sighed and ran her fingers on his chest absently saying " it just happened, all the guys that I've dated didn't worth it and after some time I just didn't have time for men. Wait a minute, why did you say you're scared of being my first?" He chuckled. "Don't be afraid, I meant well. I don't want to hurt you Violet." He said with his eyes serious. "I'm capable of shielding myself from getting hurt. I know after new year I'll be out of your life but don't worry I won't get any silly idea of us being together." She said to him but in her heart she already knows that the idea had formed since and it is still spreading which might give her heartache but she'll know how to cross the river when she gets there. "I-I.... Oh hell." He said not knowing what to say to her and hearing her say what she just said make him want to shake her and he doesn't want to think about them not being together. "I want you again but you're sore. I don't want to hurt you." He said to her as he kissed her tenderly. "Shut up and make love to me." She answered making him laugh and pull her under him.
James woke to hear the shower running and smiled. He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. "Need someone to scrub your back?" He said as he pulled Violet to him nuzzling her ear. "Since the someone is here, he is free to scrub my back." She said and gave him the sponge. "I think I'll start from the front" He said turning her front to him. He kissed her with the water running down their face. "I want you inside me" she whispered and got what she wanted. They came down together to see that breakfast was already halfway and speculative and amuing glances were thrown their way as they sat down to eat. Clara and Natalia exchanged amused glances as they saw Violet's face which was shining, Mary smiled inwards as she sipped her tea. "Your face looks radiant dear and you've got that satisfied look, I itch for my paintbrush to do your face justice" the Contessa said with amusement sparkling her deep blue eyes making Violet blush hard and the women laugh softly. The men raised eyebrows as to get what the women are laughing at but were clueless. After breakfast, Mary and the Contessa Valeria went to the greenhouse to tend to the flowers and cut some while Clara and Natalia dragged Violet to the kitchen to hear all about Violet's encounter. "So, tell us, is he really good?" Natalia asked Violet making her blush again. Clara laughed and said "you don't need to be shy, we can see that you guys worked magic on the sheets." "Well, we sure did. It was spectacular." Violet said with her face in a dreamy look. They all sighed in pleasure as they all thought of last night with their men. They changed the subject and talked about how tomorrow which is christmas is going to be. "We share gifts on christmas eve, which is tonight because tomorrow is the christmas gathering. You'll be surprised how many Kevlars there are because all the Kevlars would be around with many friends and town people who wants to spend christmas with the Kevlars." Clara informed Violet who took all of it in with Natalia adding. " Even though everybody would be outside in the snow, it is always fun and many things to eat and drink." "Wow, I can't wait for tomorrow." Violet said in excitement. The kitchen door opened with Mary and Valeria coming in with each carrying a big bouquet of flowers each. They went to help them carry the flowers to the table and then the flowers were arranged in vases to be set in each corners of the mansion.
Night came after dinner with everybody relaxing in the family room where the christmas tree stood with its shining lights and glittering decorations with many gifts piles under the tree. Everyone was with his or her prefered drink and partner. Even the kids didn't retire early waiting to unwrap their gifts. Kelvin the patriach of the Kevlar family stood up with a goofy grin on his face and said "hell, what are we all waiting for, let's all see what santa has brought for us for christmas." They all laughed and made noises with Mary and Kelvin to share all the gifts. "Looky here, this one looks like it's for Tommy from his mama." Kelvin said heartily with a father christmas hat on his head. Tommy rushed to collect his gift and tore the wrapper excitedly and screamed happily rushing to his mother to give her a big hug and a sloppy kiss "Thanks mum, you got me the batman latest collection." He said getting a big kiss back from his mum. Gifts were passed and various exclamations were made. Natalia got a pair of silver earrings from her father, a painting of herself in stages of pregnancy by Valeria, a designer shoe from Alan, a beautiful blue sweater with her name on it from Clara, a new lingerie from Violet, another pair of earrings from her mother but a gold one, she gasped and kissed Giovani as she saw the beautiful silver bracelet with their initials encrusted on it and she got a designer handbag from James. Clara got a rare collection of the complete work of a Jane Austen from Valeria, James gave her a beautiful gold and silver watch, Kelvin and Mary gave her a beautiful china set, Giovani gave her a cashmere coat, Natalia gave her an autographed book from her favourite author and Alan gave her a pink diamond brooch with their initials on them and a pair of silver earrings. Mary got a painting of herelf and her husband in an embrace from Valeria, Alan and Clara got her and Kelvin tickets to a Caribbean cruise while Giovani got her a silver hair bond with matching earrings and Natalia gave her a blood red Victoria secret lingerie with James giving her a beautiful blue-green bowl with her initials engraved on it, Violet giving her a new sweater and Kelvin got her a scrapbook detailing their lives in picture from when they got married till recent times. Violet was surprised as to the amount of gifts she got. "I'm so sorry that the gifts I had for you guys was small and honoured for these gifts you all gave me". Valeria gave her a quick sketch and painting she did for her, Alan and Clara gave her a designer bag and shoe, Mary got her a cashmere sweater, Kelvin got her a pair of earrings, Giovani gave her a cashmere sweater too, Natalia gave her a pair of Victoria secret lingerie and James got her a white gold chain which had a ruby pendant in shape of a heart. Valeria got a lingerie from Violet, a silver hair bond and matching pairs of earring from Giovani, a ticket to a cruise to the Caribbeans by Alan and Clara, Natalia got her a beautiful necklace, Kelvin gave her an expensive set of art tools, Mary gave her a nice brooch with pendant and James got her a desiner shoe and bag. The men also got presents ranging from engraved cufflinks to expensive shoes to expensive ties and gold watches. The children too got their own share of many presents ranging from new dresses and dolls for Sophia and Emily to a new puppy for Tommy and toys. Everybody were pleased with their gifts and they had a toast, for good tidings and happiness which they drank to it. James and Violet went in to their room after the toast and prepared for bed. "James, I want to thank you for this gift you gave me, it's very beautiful and I hope I won't lose it" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I thought of you when I saw it and I just have to buy it for you." He said as he rubbed his nose with hers. "I'm sorry, I didn't get you any gift. I promise to make it up to you." She told him. "You've given me a gift, a priceless one. And if u still feel like making it up to me, why don't you take off that dress." He said into her ear making her shiver. "Why don't I." She smiled and pushed him to the bed.

Cc: adeculate
Teel123
Tijehi
Mismore
Missmossy
Blecool
Harameede99
Samyfreshsmooth (hope u've seen it?)
Nmaglit
Crislyn
Empress101

4 Likes

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by tijehi(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Somebody should come and minister on my body like James did on Violets (lol)

Fantastic update. Thanks Lara
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
tijehi:

lol tanx tijehi
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by teel123(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Larabae, i no its not easy writing but try make it up for us dis wknd. Make violet preg without her knowing first but. Let d. Kevlar notice it for her so she wont be able to opt ot since she did not use protection. More update pls.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by harameede99(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
I dey oo i don mark register Creeza where r u wen will u du wah james did to violet for me too??
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
teel123:
Larabae, i no its not easy writing but try make it up for us dis wknd. Make violet preg without her knowing first but. Let d. Kevlar notice it for her so she wont be able to opt ot since she did not use protection. More update pls.
hmmn I get wat u mean. I'll try nd update soon
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
harameede99:
I dey oo i don mark register Creeza where r u wen will u du wah james did to violet for me too??
bahd geh grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
nice 1 yet again ma'am.....i like dis james violet love sha....
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
nice 1 yet again ma'am.....i like dis james violet love sha....
lol really? Some pple would disagree with u
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by harameede99(f): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
larabae13:
bahd geh grin
lol na bad geh dey knw bad geh oo dah means say u b baddo geh
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by larabae13(f): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
harameede99:
bad baddo baddest grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by crislyn(f): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hey baby...nice work., I'm so enjoying myself I don't want this story to ever ends..
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
tijehi:

ermm...i...ermm...could...err...ehmmm..i could...errr...help...ermmm..help...ermm..i mean...err...i mean i could...ermm..i culd help you...ermm..help you out being...ermmm...being the...ermmm...err...the...ermm...the only guy here or..ermmm...the only..ermm..active guy here....hope...ermm..u're still...err...interested grin grin

PS: i pramise 2 do better than james grin grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
harameede99:

forget creeza darling am here for you.....just give the word and i'll do to u what james did and couldnt do to violet altogether grin grin grin
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2017
harameede99:

abeg abeg dont say that o...my larabae13 is bad o
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by tijehi(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ermm...i...ermm...could...err...ehmmm..i could...errr...help...ermmm..help...ermm..i mean...err...i mean i could...ermm..i culd help you...ermm..help you out being...ermmm...being the...ermmm...err...the...ermm...the only guy here or..ermmm...the only..ermm..active guy here....hope...ermm..u're still...err...interested grin grin

PS: i pramise 2 do better than james grin grin
With that your profile picture and that 'fresh' in your name?
You know nothing Sammyfreshsmooth
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
tijehi:

With that your profile picture and that 'fresh' in your name?
You know nothing Sammyfreshsmooth
#thinking aloud# i knew i shouldnt have used that picture it makes people often think ama small nigga.....or maybe its just my natural baby face embarassed embarassed cry cry miss do not be deceived by dat little dork u see in my profile just give me a try and u'd be super surprised seeing the things i'd do to u........... cool grin cool grin cool wink wink wink
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by harameede99(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

abeg abeg dont say that o...my larabae13 is bad o
lolu sef go b d baddest den twill b aramide bad lara baddo sammy baddest

1 Like

Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by teel123(f): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Still waiting
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2017
You doing a great job, well done!

But please, do paragraph your work, so that it will be easier to differentiate between scenes.

Once again well done.
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by damsel14(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
baby gal u made frontpage muah....more ink to ur pen...

larabae come update na pls...
Re: The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) by raydatluvs(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2017
damsel14:
baby gal u made frontpage muah....more ink to ur pen...

larabae come update na pls...
weird... why do you have a wallpaper screenshot as your dp

More flows to your hands larabae, I like. Would read up the other series whilst waiting for this. Plus It's unnecessary to add a villain to the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twisted Love / Awaken: Divine Hunter / Getting A Life- Safarigirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.