Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? (2749 Views)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / How Do I Advertise on Google Trader? / How Do I Market My Yam Flour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by knjbl(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Where do i advertise or market my business online? I know its very important for every business owner to have a website in order to reach a wider audience but I cannot spare the time to build and pay for one.Please I need a website to host my products and details about my company.Does anyone know of an online service like that? Replies are welcome ASAP!
Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by gemsand(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
go to google.com and search for classifieds for nigeria, or forum in nigeria. make sure you post in the business areas so you do not get banned.

other resources are, nairalist.com and nairaland, naijahotjobs and so forth.
Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by infogenius(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
knjbl:

Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Where do i advertise or market my business online? I know its very important for every business owner to have a website in order to reach a wider audience but I cannot spare the time to build and pay for one.Please I need a website to host my products and details about my company.Does anyone know of an online service like that? Replies are welcome ASAP!

Yes it is important you have a website.Depending on the product you want to market,it is important to know how you can reach your target audience online.You can also use this medium Nairaland to market your products.I offer webhosting and domain names services at very affordable rates.Let me know what your company wants to market so we can arrange for a suitable website for your company and great ways to market your products online,
Cheers.
Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by Abiodun81: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2009
knjbl:

Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Hi,

I can understand where you are coming from. I would suggest u try www.docksnads.com/
I export fruits and vegetables and I needed a place desperately to showcase my products. I am registered on this site and u can view my products easily without me paying a dime at least until i can save enough to build my own website.

I stay in South Africa and I Export fruits. Take a look at my mini website on docksnads.com

http://www.docksnads.com/?nash_url=125&lang=eng&p=1564

Hope this is helpful. Take care and goodluck smiley
Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by globalcash(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
If you cannot afford N2,500 to start your own online business, then I am sorry to say that you are not really serious or you are not well informed! But you should know that you need money to make money.

If sincerely, you do not have the money to get your own website, then get a free blog from www.blogger.com . It will serve you well.

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by Ecash1: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2009
If you are serious about buiness

1 Get a website, Even if it is the free type.

2 Advertise with Google,Yahoo or facebook

3 Take advantage of Clasifieds

4 And try local ad agencies like Nairaclicks. http://nairaclicks.com

I do all these ,it works for me,But presently because of the costs I have restricted my self to No 3 and 4 ,They ar cost effective and I felt nothing lost.
Re: Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? by mousefind: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
How to effectively Advertise your business for FREE!!!

by Vivacity PR on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 4:21pm

Ok guys its the 2nd month of the year so Ann will ask "Are half way through your First quarter targets for 2011". Now I do hope your answer to that is YES.

If it isnt dont stress im always here to help

As a small business you will recognise the need to promote your business.

With a bit of creativity and some work on your part there are a number of ways to advertise your business for free.

Many local businesses struggle to find ways to promote themselves, get links, rank in search engines, and ultimately drive traffic to their websites. Most small businesses also have limited budgets making the task more difficult. Have a look at these suggestions and feel free to contact me if you need more help.

1. Write a press release

Doing something newsworthy? If you are you can always submit a press release. Writing a press release is the best way to generate some free publicity. Basically, most journalists do not have much time to write stories, so if you can provide them with easily written text it becomes quite easy for them to publish it. But be careful and don’t presume that your story will be interesting. The fact that you sell a product is not very interesting. Interesting stories are more likely to be human interest, or about a new business opening. Look inside a publication to see what sorts of stories that they publish and write your press release like one of these. You do not have to pay tons of money to get viewers to click on your ad.

Advertise here for FREE!! www.mousefind.com {for advertisers in Nigeria} www.surfnest.com {for advertisers in, the united Kingdom}

Read more here:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/vivacity-pr/how-to-effectively-advertise-your-business-for-free/10150141991725917

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz / Pls How Real Is This? / How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.