Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. (1412 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by clevvermind(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2016
if you have a crush or fuckmate on nairaland, do not forget to wish them a merry xmas. For me, all the beautiful ladies here on nairaland are my crush. so i'm wishing them a merry xmas. most expecially my fuckmate on nairaland Fego( username withheld). so, you guys should just mention the names of your crush or fuckmate and wish them a merry xmas.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by falconey(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2016
agbani darego

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by ikp120(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2016
My bet9ja ticket, merry Christmas! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:
if you have a crush or fuckmate on nairaland, do not forget to wish them a merry xmas. For me, all the beautiful ladies here on nairaland are my crush. so i'm wishing them a merry xmas. most expecially my fuckmate on nairaland Fego( username withheld). so, you guys should just mention the names of your crush or fuckmate and wish them a merry xmas.
shocked shocked shocked u fr real?
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by clevvermind(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
shocked shocked shocked u fr real?
yea.
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:
yea.
cnt b true. I trust her
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by clevvermind(m): 2:39am On Dec 25, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
cnt b true. I trust her
i don't think you know her.
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by clevvermind(m): 4:25am On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:
hmm..
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by ikp120(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:
hmm..
That's my one and only crush
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Neimar: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2016
amber rose ass
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by obontami: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Victoria cakes 3x. wink
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by refiner(f): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Obontami....

Merry Christmas grin
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
My brother, you're truly wise oo... Which league you bet on??
ikp120:
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Tgirl4real happy xmas... Why not leave that boring Diary section and visit here once in a while
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Abimbola blessing... sunshine merry christmas][b][/b] smiley alaga ibile 1
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2016
my shout out goes to ♥♡ justin beiber.♥♥♥♥♥.kiss Daniel.♥♥♥♥. tekno.♥♥♥..chris brown♥♥...jim iyke.♥..reekado banks♡ meerry christmas to u all nd happy new year in advance
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by obontami: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:
Obontami....

Merry Christmas grin

Nwayi oma, I wish you the same. smiley BTW where have you been? I hardly see you around these days.
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by refiner(f): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

Nwayi oma, I wish you the same. smiley BTW where have you been? I hardly see you around these days.

Was observing things from a distance!...

How ur sexuality section? grin
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided-\ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by obontami: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:

Was observing things from a distance!...
How ur sexuality section? grin
We having fun there. smiley
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by refiner(f): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

We having fun there. smiley

Lol...fun indeed!

How is the Christmas celebration over there? cheesy
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by obontami: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:

Lol...fun indeed!

How is the Christmas celebration over there? cheesy

I gon have a PussyFul xmas of cause. You care to join? smiley
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by abbeycity4real(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wish u guyz out here happy xmas and a prosperous new yr in advance
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by refiner(f): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

I gon have a PussyFul xmas of cause. You care to join? smiley

grin grin...u never change!

Thanks for the invite... Not interested cheesy

Enjoy!
Re: Mention The Names Of Your Crush And Wish Them A Merry Xmas. by obontami: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
refiner:

grin grin...u never change!
Thanks for the invite... Not interested cheesy
Enjoy!
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

If You Date This Kind Of Babe, You Are In Trouble - She Is Killing Xmas Goat / No Matter The Recession, Guys Go Still Dey Drink Beer (photos) / When She Wants To Visit Other Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.