Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . (44808 Views)

“stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by klax(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
People like this are true enemy of black race. He is First class buffoon it's clear he is dying of jealousy.

Bro Goat called whatever life has gone beyond where your jealous life still stand. Music is for all so if you are angry for playing nja music in Ghana then go and die.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
I think he's Ghanaian maybe half.. i checked wiki he was birth in ghana cheesy
Pls which wiki did u check?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by ireneony(f): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Pls which wiki did u check?
oh my bad..sorry for the confusion
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by martyns303(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
seriously i had never heard of him not until last month here wen i was watching tv then i saw his music on mtv uk.
i think he is trying to profit off Nigeria market...that guy have no atom of love towards Nigeria. Even tenie tempah that was born and raise uk rep Nigeria likewise other musicians based abroad.

Lol, well u would have heard of him if u weren't so focused listening to Rudimental

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
oh my bad..sorry for the confusion
Lol, ok... Next time, take ur time to explore genuine sources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by iamord(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Handsomecole:
We have some Ghanian songs and artistes that we welcome here in Nigeria infact their songs are played and used to rock events and parties . Talk about the likes of VIP, Sakordie , R2 bees, I rem 4x4, infact I remeber "Kiss your bride" songs.
Going back memory lane back in the 1990's up to the early 2000's it's was mostly foreign Music that were played in parties and events : I remember "Sisquo - Unleash the Dragon", Wyclef, DMX, Bahamen _ who let the dogs out but along the line Nigerian Artistes and Mostly Music producers, Media and Promoters took it upon themselves to step outside the Norm and up their game. The likes of Kenny Keke and D1 started Music promotion to different countries, The media played their part, different foreign beats where infused to our local beats that atimes when u listen to them you think they are foreign.
The problem with Ghana what I see is that they have refused to up their game. One can easily identify a Ghana Song with the beat alone, their media over there are not helping issues too. The Ghana promoters, Music producers need to step up and step outside the norm in their music.
What is big is big like somebody said.
there are top notch Ghanaian musicians.. the likes of r2bees , sarkodie, manifest ,jtown etc.. that why you see an a-list like wizkid blending with efya and r2bees.. there are tons of new comers doing their thing, capable of getting awards across the world stage.. the problem is in music promotion and media.. the government and private parties have done little on this aspect as compared tovv nigeria.. so a lot of talents are not getting the massive exposure.. its about branding and marketing... projecting your brand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Handsomecole(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for shedding more light.
iamord:

there are top notch Ghanaian musicians.. the likes of r2bees , sarkodie, manifest ,jtown etc.. that why you see an a-list like wizkid blending with efya and r2bees.. there are tons of new comers doing their thing, capable of getting awards across the world stage.. the problem is in music promotion and media.. the government and private parties have done little on this aspect as compared tovv nigeria.. so a lot of talents are not getting the massive exposure.. its about branding and marketing... projecting your brand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by anonym0us: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hmmm but we welcomed Mr eazy here.
This guy is high on gutter water
Mr eazi na Nigerian
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by wristbangle: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
modath:

He is 100% Yoruba ..... His only link to Ghana is residential , no tribal, cultural or national..

Merry Xmas tigress. smiley

Nkan ti mo n reti lati owo yin ni wipe, ki e fi "aworan" yin si ori profile yin jor

Anticipating 4 it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
but you wrote fuji not fiji

My bad
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by ayayamedia(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Mr Eazi is a Nigerian, he went there to hustle/school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sweetguy25:

Awilo was popular in Nigeria but do Nigerians understand French and lingala?
What about gangnam style that had over 1 billion YouTube views? He was singing in Korean. Do Americans understand Korean?
American musicians sing in English but their songs are hits in countries where English isn't spoken.
Even in Nigeria, some yoruba songs are widely listened to by igbo and other tribes who don't understand yoruba.
Over 90 percent of the songs on my phone are Congolese music from the 80s and 90s. I don't understand what they are talking about but they sing good music.
Good music is universal.
You are the one who lacks common sense.

Tell me which countries that is not English that America songs are a hit? I'm not gonna go back and forth with you.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by ThuGnificenX: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Send me message for bbm
I no longer use bbm
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by alexov(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Mr eazy is actually Nigerian. He just spent time in ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by yinkslinks(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
This was exactly what the American pastor said about blacks. We need to unite and start to invent things and not to witchcraft ourselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is beefs
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by RSAMAN(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
donnypool:

Tell me which countries that is not English that America songs are a hit? I'm not gonna go back and forth with you.

An American band "Metallica" are quite big in Brazil. Opeth is a Swedish band singing entirely in English yet Sweden is not an english speaking country. The the official language spoken in Sweden is Swedish.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by wexyee: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hmmm but we welcomed Mr eazy here. This guy is high on gutter water
mr eazi is yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by SouthSouthObser(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
If they produce good song's with borrowed language (pidgin), it will be played..... We sef go play am
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Typical bullcrap from a citizen of the Federal Republic of F--- grin I don't blame you. I blame the thing that opened its legs to give birth to an animal like your type!

The last time I checked, there was only one country where people ate from the dustbin in Africa, and it wasn't Ghana grin
The last time I checked, there was only one african country suffering from recession and it wasn't Ghana grin
The last time I checked, 99% of Shitnigerians are thieves,murderers and rapists grin
your country is doomed because of f000ls like you!

what is life expectancy in your cursed country?
How many of your long-suffering mudder fuggers have access to electricity?
what is the poverty level in the zoo called shitnigeria, compared with Ghana? grin
90% of you mudder fuggers survive on less than $2 a day grin
100 million shitnigerians have no access to toilets grin

fake drugs, fake doctors, fake hospitals, fake people, fake country grin

[s]
Fantastic2m:
Ghanaians are second to Nigerians even in our worst times
[/s]

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
SouthSouthObser:
If they produce good song's with borrowed language (pidgin), it will be played..... We sef go play am
Pidgin is a west African thing, the only thing is slight variation in the manner of speaking... Well, thats not the bone of contention here. So using pidgin in their song wouldnt be new and it doesnt guarantee airplay here in Nigeria
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Chukazu: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
I know that charity begins at home, but music is not charity naa
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by uvie66: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
You put tekno and galaxy s7 side by side and you say I must buy the tekno because I am Chinese, free enterprise should be allowed to take its course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Zedoo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zedoo:
He is right...they should promote their own stuff more.
Even sark said it....dey gat ppl...but the media is bullcrap

Someone should also do me a favour and name how many Nigerian pop/hiphop artistes make music better than fuseODG... And then ask yourself why he isn't that big....publicity...
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
RSAMAN:

An American band "Metallica" are quite big in Brazil. Opeth is a Swedish band singing entirely in English yet Sweden is not an english speaking country. The the official language spoken in Sweden is Swedish.
Plus Micheal learns to rock is a Danish pop band and their official language is Danish yet they garner airplay around the world... Its just what one likes and finds interesting
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by ericuzor(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Mr eazy is not Ghanian but a Nigerian basecin Ghana his real name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade he was born in pH..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
[b]hahahaha nigerians are the most hypocritical mudder fuggers God ever created. and i will tell you why. their hatred for anything Ghanaian is there for all to see.

In 2009, I was on a brief visit to your capital abuja. I was listening to Brilla FM. Then there was presenter on that station--an Igbo guy, who used to play a lot of Ghanaian music on air. One day, while he was playing his Ghanaian music, something interesting happened. a listener called into the show and asked the guy, "are you Ghanaian?" The guy was igbo and he said no. two more calls came through asking the presenter the same question. Thereafter, calls started coming in requesting the presenter to stop playing Ghanaian music on air. The presenter was forced to stop playing Ghanaian music.

I am not talking about something I heard. I am talking about something I experienced. It's okay for all you for you mudder fuggers to come here and talk crap but deep within you know you folks behave even worse! such bunch of hypocrites![/b]
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I no longer use bbm

Oya WhatsApp.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin By the way, what is soo exciting about Shitnigerian music? grin Its all crap anyway! noise upon noise, nothing more grin

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by etiosa24(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:
Typical bullcrap from a citizen of the Federal Republic of F--- grin I don't blame you. I blame the thing that opened its legs to give birth to an animal like your type!

The last time I checked, there was only one country where people ate from the dustbin in Africa, and it wasn't Ghana grin
The last time I checked, there was only one african country suffering from recession and it wasn't Ghana grin
The last time I checked, 99% of Shitnigerians are thieves,murderers and rapists grin
your country is doomed because of f000ls like you!

what is life expectancy in your cursed country?
How many of your long-suffering mudder fuggers have access to electricity?
what is the poverty level in the zoo called shitnigeria, compared with Ghana? grin
90% of you mudder fuggers survive on less than $2 a day grin
100 million shitnigerians have no access to toilets grin

fake drugs, fake doctors, fake hospitals, fake people, fake country grin

[s][/s]
You are the biggest fool of all. How can you compare Nigeria to Ghana. Everybody knows Naija music is well better to Ghanian music. Next time shut the t____ up.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Unclerukus: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
wristbangle:

U are right as it's even synonymous within countries in Africa where tribalism looms like disease.

U are not making sense bro. U are comparing songs from different continents meanwhile Nigeria and ghana are in same continent. I don't know why the guy is forming beef with Nigerian songs been played at Ghana but we never form beef with awilo songs (from Ivory Coast) when his music career was at peak.
That's bullcrap. Americans listen to and patronize European musicians e.g coldplay, spice girls, Adele ,stings,stormzy , many more.But Ghanaians and Nigerians are both Africans , not from different continents.If I see a good Ghanaian song, what stops me from dancing to it and listening to it and gyrating? I listen to Ghana songs especially sakordi l, even If I don't understand him. The organizers play Nigerian songs because they have lots of fans there, they should have chipped in with Ghanaian songs too. But the guy questioning why they play p-square is clearly ridden with low self esteem, p-square isn't just a Nigerian band but recognized African band. he should raise his game, they'll probably play his songs next time.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR BLOKOS, EDIOT! You are the biggest f00l in Shitland! Fuckeduppedness! Even a child born knows nigeria is a zoo, a certified Sh1thole grin this is a country sleepwalking into oblivion! grin

You are right, How can any sensible human being compare nigeria to Ghana? grin one is sh1thole inhabited by depraved, incredibly shitty, deluded lunatics ----200 million of them grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are so poor you couldn't have had food to eat this Chrismas without handouts from your governors grin https://www.nairaland.com/3536419/christmas-gifts-florence-ajimobi-oyo grin

hahaha this zoo ought to be imploded out of existence grin grin grin grin grin

etiosa24:

You are the biggest fool of all. How can you compare Nigeria to Ghana. Everybody knows Naija music is well better to Ghanian music. Next time shut the t____ up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

P-Square - Personally / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.