Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (45399 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM / MMM Fraud Mathematics, House Of Rep Is Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by noetic5: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Remember this thread ;https://www.nairaland.com/3537184/mmm-participant-accused-duping-fellow, yesterday, where a lady accused a young man of absconding with her cash in MMM? Now, the young man has his part of the story..He shared the post on his IG page and wrote the following below

You guys just heard from the lady and didn’t hear my part.. Mehn is it for 72k I would run. Bruh my account was shut down because of too much money in the account! So what’s 72k bruh and am just using a student account! So get your facts right!

see the Instagram post below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/chokodi_la/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by noetic5: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2016
See what ppl are telling him on his social media account

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/12/man-accused-of-mmm-fraud-surfaces-says.html?m=1

These insults are bloody!!! Lmao grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by kelvine(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2016
No stories, just pay the poor girl the 72000.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Agbgift(f): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2016
okay, we don hear. But just try return am.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by VickyRotex(f): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Glo also blocked your line and your Mum's line cos of too much credit?

494 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2016
the power of social media has sniffed out the nigga....he doesn't even no what to say to defend himself grin

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Lol...so na so Facebook dey write in black background...Nigeria bloggers n fake news plus gullible Nigerians

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
Exactly grin cheesy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by alatbaba1(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2016
lolz. corrective measure. why not call her n explain to her. story 4 d DOGS

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by shikshark: 6:14am On Dec 25, 2016
He could have just said " i never knew it will get this far" ......its much more gratifying that this fvking lie......if the story is genuine anyway

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Yhu re lying, we know yhur type. Simply return her 72k Shikenan.

Shegiya Social Media, e get am for power. Look at de way he responded sharpaly.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

God bless yhu dear

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by rottennaija(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2016
noetic5:
Remember this thread ;https://www.nairaland.com/3537184/mmm-participant-accused-duping-fellow, yesterday, where a lady accused a young man of absconding with her cash in MMM? Now, the young man has his part of the story..He shared the post on his IG page and wrote the following below

You guys just heard from the lady and didn’t hear my part.. Mehn is it for 72k I would run. Bruh my account was shut down because of too much money in the account! So what’s 72k bruh and am just using a student account! So get your facts right!

see the Instagram post below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/chokodi_la/

lalasticlala

Let's see how this will get to front page
Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2016
is possible the bank may block his account since he is using student account. but y did he block someone number i guess d guy is a criminal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by eezeribe(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Shut up Thief!!!
You tried to Abscond,and even switched of your phone and that of your mother.
Please don't say the bank blocked your account because of TOO MUCH MONEY... that is so FOOLISH AND IGNORANT of you to say...
You should have said... Your little student savings account exceeded it's deposit limit... Probably a paltry 500K...
And it is the Woman's 380k that made your account to reach its limit, that means it was almost empty before the transfer.

DEAR MMM THIEF, PLEASE HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO ABSCOND WITH ORDINARY 72K...
IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ALWAYS REFUSE TO CONFIRM PAYMENT AND UPLOAD FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT.
WHERE IS YOUR WORTH

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Nutase: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by sainty2k3(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2016
The guy Bleep up but honestly, how can someone mistakenly send 380k instead of 308 what kind of carelessness is that. She put the guy into temptation. Just am extra check before you transfer the money would have saved this situation

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by temhab(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Google the guy name l. It's all over the internet. SMH just because of seventy thasan

My signature

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Godfullsam(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Too much money in his account and he can't pay 72k

Is he the first to operate a student account, if he is ready and willing to refund the money, should transfer it from his account to the ladies account. It is allowed.

Or he should approach is account manager and explain to him/her...

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by henroe2k2(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Thief na thief.... mmm no mmm.....
Imagine the excuses the manchi dey give...

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Damayor12(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas guys!!!
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by OCTAVO: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Toh
Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Chuksemi(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lol. Not only is the excuse lame. But what's with all the bruh? who is his bruh?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Liar. This boy should know lots of people have operated a student account before he was born. as it stands now, it is either the id card he is using is not nationally recognized so his account cannot be credited (and debited) with more than 20k in a day. if so, how was he able to credit it with 'too much money'?
He should use that same method to refund the poor girl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by sisisioge: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Wowzerful! I just love the media!
Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by Obito555(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Solved! Next problem...

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by frisky2good(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
A ti gbo. Just pay her.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by omoadeleye(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
now the network blocked him and and his mom line because of too much calls, bro issorite, cause I already know that you are going to surface before sha quickly pay the poor girl sha

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by obynaDmob(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Lol...so na so Facebook dey write in black background...Nigeria bloggers n fake news plus gullible Nigerians

You can see clearly(i hope)a link to Instagram but no.."gullible" Nigerians and bloggers is ur problem..fyi..for instagram u fit write for black background..errybody wan be sherlock!

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond by realGURU(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2016
MMM NNN ULTIMATE RECYCLER ONLY IN NAIJA, BUHARI WHY?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.