Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests (23944 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS / Nigeria Army Captured 9 Boko Haram Commanders While Trying To Escape To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by dissman: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2016
So, can i go and farm in Sambisa forest? I intends to grow cassava and cucumber

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Nimblemind(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2016
I pray so.. For the sake of many lost innocent lives and my beloved country Nigeria. Kudos to the gallant soldiers!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by iamsholex(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2016
today is my birthday...pls show me some love

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Jesusloveyou: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
Boko Haram moved to Sambissa after they were dislodged from Maiduguri in 2003?
Once you tell one lie, everybody will start looking at you one kain.
this news is my Christmas celebration today, even when buhari said it yesterday, you iPods said it is a lie.
You can imagine what pdp has cause.
allowing boko haram to take over the national guards built by buhari in the 80s.
May God punish pdp and iPods that always support evil pdp.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by yahmohy27: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations to the people of Nigerians ,i hope this will send signal to other terrorists or militant in the country ,Niger Delta militant comes to mind,we are all Nigerians lets join hands together and move this country forward regardless of party or ethnic differences.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by mu2sa2: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
I believe it's a typo - should be probably 2013. In any case what's more important is the ouster of boko haram from zambisa.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by fiizznation: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
OJUcrook:
Abu Musa Al-Barnawi is the leader of ISWAP, the faction that broke away from Shekau's earlier this year. What has Russia got to do with him?
ohh thanks a lot. I normally get confused with this name and that of ISIL leader. The ISIL leader also goes by the name AL-barnawi/bargadawi, right?
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by tit(f): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this news is my Christmas celebration today, even when buhari said it yesterday, you iPods said it is a lie.
You can imagine what pdp has cause.
allowing boko haram to take over the national guards built by buhari in the 80s.
May God punish pdp and iPods that always support evil pdp.

You are a born liar, Sir.
Which national guard did the criminal buhari build in the 80s?
From guard room?
Buhari the convict was locked till he was released by his fellow thief abacha in the 90s.
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by tit(f): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
mu2sa2:
I believe it's a typo - should be probably 2013. In any case what's more important is the ouster of boko haram from zambisa.

Thanks.
But what other typo is in the story?
Or is the whole report a typo?
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by uchennaq(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army for all their effort. You signed up with your life to defend this country. The least we can do is love and encourage you guys. Civilian JTF, may God reward all of you for your unrelenting efforts. I wish I have the opportunity to wave flag and receive you guys as heros and heroin. We will continue showing you guys full support despite some of our greatest enemies in this country that say rubbish about your effort. God bless you all, come back home soon, your families are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by kareemkamil(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2016
I am yawning for hearing that Shekarau is being captured. If Shekarau is captured i we say big kudos to Nigeria gallant Army.
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Malayy(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2016
idonbilivit
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Jesusloveyou: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:

From guard room?
Buhari the convict was locked till he was released by his fellow thief abacha in the 90s.
it was built between 1985-1986, buhari started it.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Jesusloveyou: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2016
kareemkamil:
I am yawning for hearing that Shekarau is being captured. If Shekarau is captured i we say big kudos to Nigeria gallant Army.
don't you read the report that he escape through the tunnel in camp zero, former national guard building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Mbediogu(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2016
bizgynbala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-military-captued-sambisa/177589.html#RlhjITdfuKt2VxVt.99

Good news. Musical to my ears. No more obituary of promising innocent young military officers. May God bless the departed ones.
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by APCmyheart(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:

I love how you wailers rush here to try to rubbish the Govt effort, Well google is your friend and you can easily get information there...

Why not try to search the originated of Boko Haram..

Boko Haram started in 2002...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by cyrilamx(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:

From guard room?
it really shows the devastation the removal of history in school curriculum did to our youth. Abacha released Buhari from which Nigerian prison in 90s? And u were chest-beating about correcting somebody? FYI, IBB incarcerated Buhari in Oko maximum prison; Benin City, after his government ( then GMB's military junta) was toppled by same IBB on August 27th 1985. He was released by same IBB in 1988. Though Abacha was part of th coup that brought in IBB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by olaorire: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:

I think it was a typo error. It was supposed to be 2013.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2016
flyca:
Well coined to keep Zombies happy during this Christmas season. cheesy

He pain am.... Buhaaaaaaaa..
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by elmahmoud: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
some people will just come and say sought of rubbish,they never wish good to happen.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Elfaris(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2016
bizgynbala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-military-captued-sambisa/177589.html#RlhjITdfuKt2VxVt.99
Congrats to our gallant troops and Nigeria at large. they should keep up the tempo and flush out the remnant of the terrorists hiding among the populace.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by brownhawk: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
BIAFRA AND Biafra SONS OF BICTHES AND WHORES.. U ARE NEXT. *LAUGHS MANIACLY*

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by jaykaylegend(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
Merry Christmas to our Gallant Soldiers smiley
Baba it's like you have Atiku pictures for different posts on nairaland.. Lol
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2016
So where are the remaining chibok girls?
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by uchennaq(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2016
brownhawk:
BIAFRA AND Biafra SONS OF BICTHES AND WHORES.. U ARE NEXT. *LAUGHS MANIACLY*
Check your brain. You're a sick maniac
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Eazybay(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
I think boko haram are hiding those girls around lake chad. They were keeping them as some bargaining chips with FG. Well so I thought

Shekau is actually a name and any bokoharam leader can be called that name. The military command have made claims of killing the real shekau(Abu'bakar), so for the sake of moving forward, shekau as a dreaded name should be put behind. The important thing is annihilating the insurgent group and ensuring they never install fear in the hearts of Nigeria citizens again.

Al-barnawi is the ISIL leader I think. The Russians are already dealing with his group. He is not Nigeria's business for now

LOVE ur submission although

Al-Barnawi is supposed head of another BH faction.

ISIL Leader : Abu Al-Baghdadi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by brownhawk: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2016
uchennaq:
check ur brain. u are a gullible easily brainwashed and arrogant and vain bastardized fool. *smiles*
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by brownhawk: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2016
uchennaq:
but today is Christmas, let's shake hands and smiles for today only.
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Atiku2019: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2016
jaykaylegend:
Baba it's like you have Atiku pictures for different posts on nairaland.. Lol

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks / Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.