Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (52698 Views)

American Preacher Morris Cerullo Storms Nigeria For 4 Powerful Services / An Unmmarried American Preacher Got Pregnant With Twins. / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2016
shine12:

Because South Africa was not looted the way other Sub Shara African countries were looted.

The westerners lived and developed South Africa with the technology they had while they stole from other sub saharan africa, they sent their kings on exiles(Calabar etc),destroy their kingdoms(Kenya etc).That's why

And African leaders looted Africa for the Westerners.

For education they go to the west
For health they go to the west.
To hide looted funds they go to the west.

Yet we blame the west for our problem.

3 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
CookieBrown:

The traditional rulers in Nigeria you all look up to and trust, are responsible for trading off blacks as slaves to the Europeans. Also, before colonization, we never lived in peace with each other, from inter-tribal wars to human sacrifices and invading other people's land to capture slaves. Honestly, if you knew the history of your people, you will definitely have a change of heart.

Today, no one is forcing your people to embrace western civilization, no colonization, no slavery and yet nothing to show for, over 80% in the nation suffering. We are the cause of our own problems and only Nigerians can solve the problem. Firstly, we must accept and own up to our mistakes and learn from it, else, there will be no way forward.

We constantly keep making the wrong choices even though the right one stares us in the face everyday. We do everything half arsed and constantly seek the short cut route. In 2016, an oil producing nation cannot generate constant electricity for even 3 straight days while a nation like Latvia can, with absolutely no oil. Are we so unintelligent to see there's a problem with this?

If you have read up to this point and you are Nigerian or African, I kindly ask you, is this how you want to live your life? Is this the life you desire for your children? Do you still think we as a people don't have a fundamental problem? No matter the answer, one thing is certain, wrong is wrong and right is right.

Rightly said.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by iceberylin(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Dark skin does a better job of protecting from UV rays, and people with it can fairly consistently wear purple and orange and bright yellow and such and look amazing.
Blame your personal stupidity on your self and not every other black man.... Malcom X, Mandela, stanley iceberylin, Martin are all Black skinned.

PayBoyXclusives:

You should watch that video first before saying that. " WHO BLACK SKIN DON HELP"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by ashimedua: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2016
E

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by smileyoo: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
i suggest this black american preacher, should personally present this video to every black presidents, as a form of protest to their misrule. he should also profer solutions to the problems of black race. its not enough staying in your comfort zone, & be condeming a whole race, without profering solutions. black leaders are too greedy & selfish, even the supposed christain leaders 're not different. immagine the white missionaries brought education free to us. bt our own missionaries used our donations to build schools, & make it so expensive for poor. education is a vital key for positive development in every aspect of life. that's why am not in support of the so called biafra agitation, with the same selfish mentality of black leadership, the result is predictable: stagnancy & even annarchy in some cases. south sudan comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by segunk1(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
On a more serious note that man is saying the truth, nigeria is a blessed nation with mineral resources in excess but we Don't manage them well and d little money we even get from it is being shared between our selfish leaders.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by VictorRomanov: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Jokerman:

Yeah truly..buh Canaan is like an ancestor

Canaan became father to the people known as the Canaanites. And they were not blacks. Some of them became slaves to the Israelites in fulfilment of that curse.

The black race came from an entirely different son of Ham. So no body cursed the black race.

Our problem is that we are a consumer society. We do not produce anything, we just consume and consume. If we manage to produce, it's so that we can consume. That explains why the rich amongst us will prefer to buy houses abroad, rather than develop their region to look like overseas. The youths will to buy the lastest sophisticated gadgets, without asking how it is made. And when we manage to break from one social strata to a higher one, we throw lavished parties in praise to the Lord, not caring if our neighbour feeds well or not.

It's a mentality issue.

2 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
adonis89:
d same Tin nnamdi kanu talk ,na d sAme tin d preacher talk. D preacher no lie at all. Me sef ryt from childhood eACH tym I watch white movies and c how organise their society is,I kip asking myself wat is wrong with us over here. As in not even 1 black nation is doing well. From south Africa to west Africa to east Africa to Jamaica etcetera ,no one is doing well

Is Nnamdi Kanu a white man or a black man? Before you start jumping up and down, have you asked the white about their untrustworthy tendencies?

2 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by KwachImani(f): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
donnypool:

You lie!

I'm here in canada boss and there are thousands of jobless asians here. I'm embarrassed for you sir.

Many Asians are arrested at the airport in NAIROBI everyday trying to sneak in, most are deported back.
Some were lucky and are roaming allover, hawking petty wares and stuff.
There was even an article on an Asian who was deported thrice from Kenya but kept coming,so you are correct.

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by SIRTee15: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
donnypool:
This video has proven without reasonable doubt that Nigeria has so many useless youths.
Firstly read about the American History to know the true owner of the US. They are the native Americans, but I know only few in this forum knows about this group. Native Americans are not "white". Read what the "whites" did to them.

Secondly
Majority of you here are only say "yes blacks have problems", but only one guy here provided a solution. The rest are just say same thing in different sentences "blacks have a problem" with no solution.

Thirdly
People said Asia is perfect, go to Canada and see how asians and Indians are coming in large numbers to stay, more than Africans. If their country is perfect why seek citizenship elsewhere?

Fourthly
Who apart from UK, FRANCE, USA, CANADA, RUSSIA, GERMANY, ITALY, that looted countries dry and develop their region, tell me one country in Europe that is developed?

LASTLY
Most nigeria youths are very useless.

I can't remember Australia, Sweden, or Norway looting any country......
I may be wrong though......

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by MrTemple(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
After all d calamity, greed, hate to betrayal dey brought 2 Africa.

He is definitely high on special African weed.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by patientzero: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Sorry preacher but google the
benin kingdom

Sadly the benin walls n moat...the single greatest man-made better yet 'black made' monument is gone!

Because of poor management while the great Wall of China still dey kampe

The thing dey pain d man shaa

Seriously sha o what has the black man ever built?
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by mumels(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Am speechless.....

There is something really wrong with the black race and I think it got to do with Noah. That man for no curse black race.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Micah360(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2016
D headline is kinda misleading
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by patientzero: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2016
donnypool:
This video has proven without reasonable doubt that Nigeria has so many useless youths.
Firstly read about the American History to know the true owner of the US. They are the native Americans, but I know only few in this forum knows about this group. Native Americans are not "white". Read what the "whites" did to them.

Secondly
Majority of you here are only say "yes blacks have problems", but only one guy here provided a solution. The rest are just say same thing in different sentences "blacks have a problem" with no solution.

Thirdly
People said Asia is perfect, go to Canada and see how asians and Indians are coming in large numbers to stay, more than Africans. If their country is perfect why seek citizenship elsewhere?

Fourthly
Who apart from UK, FRANCE, USA, CANADA, RUSSIA, GERMANY, ITALY, that looted countries dry and develop their region, tell me one country in Europe that is developed?

LASTLY
Most nigeria youths are very useless.

Bruv you missed the point!

Even in the Arab world poverty stricken states. Like Yemen, Oman dey na!

What the man is talking about is AFRICA as a CONTINENT...what has africa achieved?? What have we contributed?? Even war torn/military mishandled burma. Doesn't get as much coverage as african countries and pics of starving kids!

In Asia there are many prosperous nations and equally poorly run nations from Burma to Nepal
But it's asian cars we ride most in nigeria.

The question the man asked is salient...it should cause one to even soliloquise sef

What has the black man built?
What sport has he invented?

Even Ethiopia that resisted colonialism what did they achieve?

Worse still Liberia! A country of emancipated slaves! With diamonds! Na cannibalism end am.

Ebola came and africa seemed helpless

The solution is an easy one...but not an easy choice to make... DEATH

We must kill religion in africa... we must become free thinkers, take destiny into our own hands

I posted here some days ago that to a black man every occurrence is tagged 'signs of the end time'

How can people grow when their minds are shackled?

2 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by shine12: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And African leaders looted Africa for the Westerners.

For education they go to the west
For health they go to the west.
To hide looted funds they go to the west.

Yet we blame the west for our problem.

I'm talking about the very beginning when Africa had a civilisation and the greedy westerners came to destroy and loot.They terminated kingdom and created a new colony.They then handed over an already faulty system to corrupt African leaders through "Independence" who obviously continued with the faulty system creayes by the masters.

You cannot amalgamate people of different cuture, language,religion and beliefs into one gigantic nation called Nigeria and expect not to have problems of soci-economicnissues. European nations like Serbia is only 7.5 million, Estonia,Croatia etc.These are small nations that represents it's own people. I'm not saying a massive nation state of different cuture cannot work but as far as a tribe sees itself as superior to other tribes within a nation there will not be a balance.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by nairalforlaughs: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2016
What he has said is the truth but I do have a question.
How come he decided to be a preacher instead of a black man who has
created/invented something so at least we know that one of us created or invented something.
I hate criticism without solutions.
Maybe the video is longer than this, if it is, did he come up with solutions?
That is all I am interested in not the problem because it's been there for ages.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Kdon2: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2016
adonis89:
d same Tin nnamdi kanu talk ,na d sAme tin d preacher talk. D preacher no lie at all. Me sef ryt from childhood eACH tym I watch white movies and c how organise their society is,I kip asking myself wat is wrong with us over here. As in not even 1 black nation is doing well. From south Africa to west Africa to east Africa to Jamaica etcetera ,no one is doing well

I think there is a CURSE on black race generally.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Damibiz(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Who be dis man self,dirty- money,come hold ur side...which mentality gat us here...i understand what the preacher said bt dont fill INFERIOR...INFERIORITY COMPLEX na disease....YES WE BLACK CAN STILL MAKE IT RIGHT,Damibiz say so,QUOTE ME WRONG
dirtymoney:
shut th f***k up. Its this same mentality that got us here.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Damibiz(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
Yes what the preacher said is true,bt dont u believe that we BLACKS CAN STILL MAKES IT WORK
Kassidy90:

I don't think u watched d video
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by beezyblaze(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Damibiz:
I am proud to Be Black,f**k them all....who white skin don Epp ?..black is beautiful
That is what they will all say until they have small raba to buy air ticket!
We no go see them for nigeria again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by beezyblaze(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
adonis89:

Dude!! sad

Jamaica for real?
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by kingviny: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zedoo:

These epistles....
See anything you think should be done and doesn't start from nursery school/primary school level, just forget it...
The blackman's recklesness is NOT an adult thing...
You cannot teach an old dog new tricks...

90% of the Nigerian graduates as at today are already bigots and social disasters who care about themselves only.... God will not come down because Nigeria is having troubles, nay Africa, heck even the whole world...
Being organised Is a character that is built from a very tender age....

The history of the biafran war needs to be taught to kids...only then can they grow knowing the possible ripples of their actions...
Anything other than that in the Nigerian context will fail woefully....

You don't win wars by sweeping things under the carpet....
Its the same ethnic bigotry that is on display everyday on nairaland where people who operate "smartphones" and are in "the jet age" display what their parents put in them.
We have all been fvckd up.
Anybody that is in primary 1 right now upward to the highest public office (president) is ethnically fxcked alrdy by the simple fact that we have been thought to see wrong and look away, do only things that favour our family and ourselves....

Its not a matter of organising seminars or praying for God to touch hearts....do WE want change? The answer is NO...if we did, we will be ready to go 3days nationwide strike everybody that is interested....
Put every government related thing on hold let those people you call "government" see how useless they will be without errand boys and yes men....see who they will see to govern.
But that cant happen...because we all know people who know people, what is right doesn't matter, Na WHO you know and how much you dey make....
If money was the sole concern of the white man, his country won't be as developed as it is today....

In other words except we go back and really understand our history we cannot and will never move forward as a people who call themselves a nation....and the best chance lies with people in primary school and downwards right to the kid unborn....

If you say I have written an epistle, yours is a gospel Na? Lol

Who will take you backward to read history books as you opined or forward as I proposed ... Functional leadership under the influence of positive spiritual powers.

I have identified the problem and solution, let us give a try and you will see miracles.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by darknetcom: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oktoberfest:

When ur forefathers who didnt bow to white Jesus were running around naked with sticks d whiteman who bow to white Jesus already had automobiles,street light and all n u think d prob is white Jesus..ur pattern of thinking is d problem,face probs d way dey are n stop looking for lazy excuses

are you serious

you own already pass redemption..

i wanted to be calm and not insult una today because its a special day for you..

but for that insult....

MAY THUNDA FIRE YOUR WHITE JESUS CHRIST WEREVER HE IS TODAY...

NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HIM,ADVICE HIM NOT TO COME BACK...

or else...THIS TIME WE WILL NAIL HIM TO A BICYCLE!!!.

3 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Kassidy90(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Damibiz:
Yes what the preacher said is true,bt dont u believe that we BLACKS CAN STILL MAKES IT WORK
Yes we can if we work towards it
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Damibiz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
That is the spirit my brother.....YES WE(BLACK) CAN,......i dont gv up on smthing...NEVER GV UP is my motor
Kassidy90:

Yes we can if we work towards it
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Babacele: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Minemrys:
hmm. You've hit the nail. Thumbs up bro!
thanks sir, merry Xmas.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by CookieBrown: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
First of all its logical to arrive at the conclusions he did given the information he has. But he is misinformed and ignorant on a lot of issues.

First of all africa has had a lot of great cities and kingdoms. Even within Nigeria we had the sokoto caliphate and the benin kingdom which by any definition of the word will be defined as great.

A question also arises as to why we're not as developed as others even before the white men camebut the answer is simple. Its the weather, tropical countries (People in this region sleep more and are more susceptible to diseases, hence lower innovation and productivity) tend to be poorer than the less temperate countries in the world and theres a strong correlation between this factors. Some tropical countries have managed to progress later on but this is because they had good institutions to work with. Africans didnt and we werent educated enough plus tribalism hindering our stability. The first nigerian coup comes to mind and the subsequent events. Even african americans were thrown into a pit withouth proper education and opressive institutions. A very good book to read today is why nations fail by acemoglu and robinson.

There are emerging countries today like kenya and ethiopia but what fuels these countries is simple, strong institutions powered by the eductaion of the masses. Education is key, no race is inferior to another intellectually, environmental and social factors determine this. I think this preacher may be a subscriber to eugenics or is just ignorant like most of the people commenting here.

The map below clearly proves this. And please, before an im.becile asks me about Australia he should read up on history first.

The weather is responsible for our backwardness? One thing or possibly the only thing Africans are good at is playing the blame game. I mean, can you imagine? The weather? What about Australia and New Zealand? What about South Africa built by the Europeans? What about Nigeria that was initially developed by the English colonialists? Brazil? Panama?

In Europe people get sick also, ever heard of influenza? The flu? Half of Europe was blown to oblivion during the second world war, with millions killed both by war, hunger and diseases, and yet today, they are way ahead of us. Stop giving excuses for failure, ignorance and stupidity, I'm very certain you blame the government for the problem in Nigeria, forgetting it is people like you who elected these undesirables into office, trading of your votes for a bowl of soup, religious and tribal bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by sidnen: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Asegzy:
What have blacks offered the world besides entertainment, animal athletism, and big black joysticks.
Just take a look at Africa.. ...
We are a big joke, No country is doing well
A continent were rulers get greedy and are intoxicated With power.

Nigeria is the only country in the world that has
Crude oil in commercial quantities,
Diverse mineral resources in commercial quantities
A very fertile vast land,
Wonderful climate.

But right now we have become a laughing stock with a failed government. Now, youths of today have no future or hope.

THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO NIGERIA IS OUR INDEPENDENCE! !!!
So true. couldn't agree more.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by chronique(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dude was spot on. Black people have a problem.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by oebson(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
There's definitely sum'um wrong with the black man's mind; greed, selfishness, arrogance, overbearing attitude, averice, name it. All the vices in this world dancing SHOKI in the Black men's mind, got me wondering if the black is under some kind of spell or sum'um.. we all just have to get up and start thinking like humane human beings

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by monerozi5590: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
musicwriter:
Well, I haven't listened to the video, but if the pastor is saying we're backward in Africa; that's true and everybody knows that.

However, we weren't always backward from the beginning of time. Our backwardness only began upon our unfortunate contact with Europe who literally damaged our brains.

Africa will continue to be poor and backward, until we do one thing- UNINSTALL the system of education given us by the slave/colonial masters and replace it with one created by ourselves. For us to develop, knowledge acquisition must start happening in our various native languages.

Example; The farmers that have solved rice importation problem in Nigeria did not acquire their knowledge via western model of planting rice. They created knowledge of rice farming themselves, and was able to pass the knowledge from generation to generation to the most lowly in their community to learn how to grow rice. Therefore, they know about rice planting inside out, because they're not like you so called educated people looking at a white man's theory to advance your so called knowledge.

The rice and tomato farmers on the other hand are constantly creating their own theories about weather, pest, yield, soil composition, e.t.c but unfortunately it's not documented or captured as knowledge creation by mainstream education, because our professors are still waiting for white man to tell them so. They're still waiting for white man's opinion.

If you want to test my theory, get a biro and sit down with one of the so called "illiterate" rice or tomato farmers to write you a thesis on their field, translate what he/she is saying to English and you'll discover the depth of their knowledge. You'll discover they'll write volumes disproving white man's theories where necessary, because they draw from an independent knowledge base created by themselves.

Rice and tomatoe farmers are currently the most educated people in Nigeria. They have demostrated it!!.
....True talk.... !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.