Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Present, The Controversial Christmas !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Present, The Controversial Christmas !!! (602 Views)

All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Present, The Controversial Christmas !!! by Ramj: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2016
[b][/b]It’s been in the air for months and now it’s finally here; the much awaited Christmas. The Celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of the most high God. The first of the risen from the dead, the second Adam. The one who’s birth, purpose and being came through prophecy. Jesus, who born as man yet God, lived on rotten earth as a carpenter’s son. Joseph is father and Mary, yes the famous Virgin Mary his mother. The one who died for Love, the first to die for love.

This Jesus, was at his death convicted a criminal for sins he knew nothing about 2 Corinthians 5: 12. He came for the sin of the world and for heavy burden which humanity carried without help he died.

As to his death, Jesus, before many was hung on a cross, a brutal and notorious crucifixion - the death of the cursed. Galatians 3:13 says, Christ has redeemed us (me and you), from the curse of the law. Being made a curse for us: it is written, Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.

Yet this same Jesus on the 3rd day haven paid hell an unforgettable visit, conquering the strong hold of death and hades. He came out of the grave, victorious he came out. Triumphant he came back to life, alive forever more waiting for many sons and daughters in glory.

This Jesus whose life, death and resurrection has been debated for long is the reason for Christmas.

Many people do not celebrate Christmas and that is perfectly fine. Some say its pagan worship, some say Jesus was not born in December.

I celebrate Christmas and do not argue with anyone’s reasons. Neither am I writing to convince you to start if you don’t.

However, I write because this I believe, this Jesus is the Saviour of the Whole World. The very Jesus, who is the answer that the world has been looking for and the answer for the world today.

This Jesus who is the word of God that became flesh, who died, was buried and risen from the death do I present to you.

The book of Acts of the Apostle Chapter 4:12 put it this way. There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which WE MUST BE SAVED.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, whether you believe Jesus was born in December or not; REMEMBER, there is no other name whereby we MUST be saved.

Happy New Year in Advance

http://youreyesright.org/

1 Like

Re: I Present, The Controversial Christmas !!! by Otem2016: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Ramj:
[b][/b]It’s been in the air for months and now it’s finally here; the much awaited Christmas. The Celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of the most high God. The first of the risen from the dead, the second Adam. The one who’s birth, purpose and being came through prophecy. Jesus, who born as man yet God, lived on rotten earth as a carpenter’s son. Joseph is father and Mary, yes the famous Virgin Mary his mother. The one who died for Love, the first to die for love.

This Jesus, was at his death convicted a criminal for sins he knew nothing about 2 Corinthians 5: 12. He came for the sin of the world and for heavy burden which humanity carried without help he died.

As to his death, Jesus, before many was hung on a cross, a brutal and notorious crucifixion - the death of the cursed. Galatians 3:13 says, Christ has redeemed us (me and you), from the curse of the law. Being made a curse for us: it is written, Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.

Yet this same Jesus on the 3rd day haven paid hell an unforgettable visit, conquering the strong hold of death and hades. He came out of the grave, victorious he came out. Triumphant he came back to life, alive forever more waiting for many sons and daughters in glory.

This Jesus whose life, death and resurrection has been debated for long is the reason for Christmas.

Many people do not celebrate Christmas and that is perfectly fine. Some say its pagan worship, some say Jesus was not born in December.

I celebrate Christmas and do not argue with anyone’s reasons. Neither am I writing to convince you to start if you don’t.

However, I write because this I believe, this Jesus is the Saviour of the Whole World. The very Jesus, who is the answer that the world has been looking for and the answer for the world today.

This Jesus who is the word of God that became flesh, who died, was buried and risen from the death do I present to you.

The book of Acts of the Apostle Chapter 4:12 put it this way. There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which WE MUST BE SAVED.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, whether you believe Jesus was born in December or not; REMEMBER, there is no other name whereby we MUST be saved.

Happy New Year in Advance

http://youreyesright.org/

Faulkin(Yeshua) of the Neanderthal was only a magician in his days but was deified by the likes of Petra and Sol. From the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH everything is made clear.

(1) (Reply)

His Holiness, Pope Francis Honours Chief Sir (dr) Victor Umeh Ofr / Angry Pastors Plot Against Church General Overseer / Who Is A Sinner Among These Three?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.