Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? (33539 Views)

How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2016
So I read a comment in one of the front page topics dis morning concerning Christmas..
The person was like December 25th is not d birthday of Jesus buh d feast day of Illuminaty people.
Is dis true? Come to think of it, there is no biblical reference that Christ was born on December 25th so so so year or is there?
Am a Christian actually n I do celebrate Christmas buh dah comment gat me thinking hard..

Was Christ truly born on December 25th or the Early Christians just choose the day to celebrate his Birth?

Please if anyone know where d birth date of Jesus is Stated in d Bible or Why we celebrate His Birth every December 25th, He/She should point it out.
Tnx
#IJustWannaBeEducated

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Dunsin89(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Pls when Jehovah's witnesses visit your house, ask then about it or visit jw.org

28 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by thorpido(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Overflogged topic.
If you don't wish to celebrate Christmas, go and do your laundry. undecided

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Go to Google and search for "the origin of Christmas"... You'llbe amazed what you would find.

16 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Dunsin89:
Pls when Jehovah's witnesses visit your house, ask then about it or visit jw.org
are there no Jehovah Witnesses here? let them ansa me now na. cnt wait till they com my house

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2016
thorpido:
Overflogged topic. If you don't wish to celebrate Christmas, go and do you laundry. undecided
Laundry done tongue

10 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Akpoesiri(f): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Google GKS, the church of the living God...... you would find several materials on the issue..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by bitcoininvesto(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Dunsin89:
I don't need to waith for JW to visit. I don Google am and am now convinced that Jesus wasn't born Dec 25 nor did he do Xmas.

9 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Addicted2Women: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016

Religion is a scam

Jesus Christ doesn't exist

Hell fire which they claim have been flaming for 4000 years now doesn't exist, what type of fire dey flame for 4000 without stopping ?? Gas or firewood ??

The people in hell fire don burn for 4000 years, dem never turn to ashes ??
What happened to the people who were born before jesus Christ ?? Them no go heaven, them no go to hell fire, they just turned to a bird and flew away ??

God created the first human which were Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel married and had children, who the fucck did they marry ?? Their mother ??

Jesus was born through immaculate conception

The holy spirit just made a woman become pregnant

His pictures can't be found, his birth record can't be found

Oh, the picture they show you claiming he's Jesus was taken 4000 years ago with an iPhone 7

He walked on water, feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread but couldn't handle three nails on the cross

Can you just go tell this lie to primary school kids

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by ireneony(f): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
No was not born..
Christmas was fixed on the 25 to allow those that don't believe in Christianity celebrate Christmas.

6 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by dhamstar(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
I don't want to know when jesus was born. I just wanna celebrate my lord and my saviour.

btw, check my signature

19 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
cry
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by realGURU(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Buy a lenovo laptop @120k , if shop today 21% discount , click my signature 4 more details

10 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Alariwo2: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2016
NO

going by the birth period described in the bible, it doesn't tally.
The disciples and apostles never celebrated xmas after His death anywhere in the scripture.
It's now we see people dancing here and there cos of Christ's birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nutase: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2016
JAMB Kweshun?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by iheanyi40(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus is my birthday mate, he was born on 1st December but we chose 25th to celebrate Him
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
And they keep asking this same silly question every year.

6 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by passyhansome(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Come again!

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Fortissimo502: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
No body knows when Jesus was born. But from my research, it's not likely to even be in December.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by iambabaG: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Typing
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Luvdmx(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus christ was not born on Christmas day but He's the reason for the season.

Share the love and drink responsibly. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by zicoraads: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
It's just a date agreed upon to commemorate His birth.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Let me ask Alfa
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by chrisxxx(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
We are far past the argument of Jesus' birthday. Jesus was born. The date of His birth presently celebrated may not be exact because He was born as nobody. He lived the life of a commoner until His ministry began.
The celebration of Christmas is only a remembrance of the benefits of His birth and existence.
So celebrate with soberness in full consciousness of the essence of His once physical existence on earth.

16 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Vanpascore(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Waiting to learn too

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Dc4life(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Religion is a scam

God created the first human which were Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel married and had children, who the fucck did they marry ?? Their mother ??

Jesus was born through immaculate conception

The holy spirit just made a woman become pregnant

His pictures can't be found, his birth record can't be found

Oh, the picture they show you claiming he's Jesus was taken 4000 years ago with an iPhone 7

He walked on water, feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread but couldn't handle three nails on the cross

Can you just go tell this lie to primary school kids

Lolz grin

8 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Eleniyan15: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2016
December 25th is not his birthday!

Just like the letter J was not invented until 1600

So 'Jesus' was not even his real name but hey the bible had been rewritten so many times, you don't even know what is true

Oh 6 books were also removed

And oh they are thinking of removing Revelations too

That means since you are already asking in like 500 years to come, people will believe his name was really Jesus and his birthday was on the 25th

9 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by nowpresence(f): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2016
So?
If you don't want to celebrate It, don't.
Nobody is force to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by sakalisis(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2016
No
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by budosky(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Just passing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by zarakay(f): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.