Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61471 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fundamentalist:
Birds of same feathers flock together cool cool

That's true or... birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fiizznation: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Guy nawa o,Shiites have been in existance as Sunnis,Sunnis always claim to be true Muslims and any other person that don't believe in their wahabism doctrine is regarded as a trouble maker and an infidel that deserve to die,the moment you people allow other sect to live in peace and practice their fate the better for you guys, I once live in a country that have a sizable number of Ahmmadiyya and the Ahmmadiyyas are having the same problem, Sunnis breaking down their mosque and looking for trouble here and there, have you ever seen Christians killing one another because of belonging to different faith,you guys should wake up and stop terrorism and allow others to be.
My friend you don't know what you are saying. El-zakzaky brought shi'a as a sect into Nigeria during the days of Abacha. And if should talk about outside Nigeria, shi'a as a sect came to life by the people who believed in Ali(a.s). That's when Ali himself have passed away for a very long time.

His brother(albani, a first class graduate) was a very respected cleric in the north because he was a good man and had firsthand knowledge of the Quran and other Islamic books. Abacha arrested him(zakzaky) on one occasion when his sect were causing trouble in some parts of the north. Shiites are even minority in Islam but they tend to be very violent every time. You should watch some of their videos on YOUTUBE. Have you ever visited a place like zaria where I believe is the HrQs of Nigeria shiites?

Have you ever witnessed how the beat up people black and blue whenever their spiritual leader's entourage wants to access the road?

Look I don't like arguing with people like you because you are ignorant. You guys view everything with your bigoted lens.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Hassan080196(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
bennywise30:
I believe shiites are the good muslims we have in this world, they tolerant and always peaceful, let's see if other muslims group will celebrate this xmas with us

Never will a knowledgeable Muslim celebrate Xmas.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

They did so because they are fake
How did you know that sunni Muslim are not the fake ones shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you Christians are fools.

you are easily fooled by these muslims.
do you think they'll send Merry Christmas message if they were majority?

Islam is politically motivated, the shite need sympathy because they are really few and are facing persecution.

didn't they support buhari massively? the problem with you is you all are not looking at the big picture... there is a war going on and you Gus are asleep.

wake up

Well that should not be a criteria to call christians fools. You can call me a fool no problem, but don't abuse my religion, we could get even fierce than these muslims and come after you, point taken, you did give a good point, in your posts next time, don't call christians fools.

And secondly read my posts again before you call us fools, you'd understand clearly. grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
My friend you don't know what you are saying. El-zakzaky brought shi'a as a sect into Nigeria during the days of Abacha. His brother(albani, a first class graduate) was a very respected cleric in the north because he was a good man and had firsthand knowledge of the Quran and other Islamic books. Abacha arrested him(zakzaky) on one occasion when his sect were causing trouble in some parts of the north. Shiites are even minority in Islam but they tend to be very violent every time. You should watch some of their videos on YOUTUBE. Have you ever visited a place like zaria where I believe is the HrQs of Nigeria shiites?

Have you ever witnessed how the beat up people black and blue whenever their spiritual leader's entourage wants to access the road?

Look I don't like arguing with people like you because you are ignorant. You guys view everything with your bigoted lens.
Shiite has been in Nigeria before Abacha regime even in 80's.Every sect should be allowed to practice their fate,there is freedom of worship in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by idupaul: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

Oh please keep quiet..

what do you know about shites or their attrocities.. or are you more Northern than their fellow Northerners they have clashes with

all these emotionally driven east coast pipu sef undecided

Why don't you teach me

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by cosade(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

And why should I trust any christian?

We trust ourselves in the South West. The first Christmas card I received this year is from a Muslim friend.

My bestman is a Muslim, and we have been friends for 35 years, he can entrust his whole family in my care, likewise I can entrust my whole family in his care.

The Northerners should learn to live in harmony.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by ffo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

They did so because they are fake
sarcasm
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

A year ago, when these guys were at the height of their powers I wonder if people could even celebrate xmas in their zone
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
What's your definition of core north? For your info, I'm from Kano state

Now I see what your worry really is.

Let me answer that question for you. Those muslims that cut themselves with blades, during that Ashura ritual who are those?

Those muslims you normally ask "how do you pray" who are those?

Islam has khwariji, sunni (wahabi/salafi), shia, khwariji is extinct, now those who pray 2 salats 3 times a day(Maghrib and isha Salat together) while you Sunni muslims pray 5 times a day, those tho who pray 3 times a day, who are those?

We christians are not stupid. We are watching you and your everyday moves. For the fact we keep quiet don't mean we don't know who is who. There is nothing like "I am a muslim" we know there are shia and sunni who represent the 5 pillars of Islam only that Sunni blatantly refuses that Shia is a branch of Islam and does everything to suppress it. Tell your story to those who don't know shìt about Islam. Sunni and shia been fighting since 1400 years ago. I read your Quran mind you.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
lol. And who are the Sunni Muslims? You guys are comedians. I'm a muslim, not a Sunni or Shiite muslim. And that's how many Nigeria Muslims view themselves.

Sunni and shiite only exist in the Arab world but trust Nigerians, they can accept anything from yellow skinned people.

Here for SW nothing like Sunni Abi Shiite
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:

This is the problem with Sunnis that breed terrorism within them.
Sunni are not terrorist. Human being are terrorist and they could come from any religion
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by mengho(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is wrong in Islam woh, it's haram
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Sunni and shiite only exist in the Arab world but trust Nigerians, they can accept anything from yellow skinned people.

Here for SW nothing like Sunni Abi Shiite

They exist here too.

I have a friend he detest sunni muslims like hell. Calls them terrorists.

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:
How did you know that sunni Muslim are not the fake ones shocked shocked
because they follow the rule
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Zuzer: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Some people are just so gullible. Please tell me did they wish Christians Merry Christmas last year? Just because that have a case now people are Calling them the good Muslims . Please tell me, which church or Christian organisation wish Muslims during their festivals? None!! Yet people here are shouting that they are trying to preach religious tolerance. Pathetic!!
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zuzer:
Some people are just so gullible. Please tell me did they wish Christians Merry Christmas last year? Just because that have a case now people are Calling them the good Muslims . Please tell me, which church or Christian organisation wish Muslims during their festivals? None!! Yet people here are shouting that they are trying to preach religious tolerance. Pathetic!!

grin we know them for what they are. So be calm son.
There has to be politics in everything remember. Read my signature. grin

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
ffo:
sarcasm
To u
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Zuzer: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

Let me answer that question for you. Those muslims that cut themselves with blades, during that Ashura ritual who are those?

Islam has khwariji, sunni (wahabi/salafi), shia, khwariji is extinct, now those who pray 2 salats 3 times a day(Maghrib and isha Salat together) while you Sunni muslims pray 5 times a day, those tho who pray 3 times a day, who are those?

We christians are not stupid. We are watching you and your everyday moves. For the fact we keep quiet don't mean we don't know who is who. There is nothing like "I am a muslim" we know there are shia and sunni who represent the 5 pillars of Islam only that Sunni blatantly refuses that Shia is a branch of Islam and does everything to suppress it. Tell your story to those who don't know shìt about Islam. Sunni and shia been fighting since 1400 years ago. I read your Quran mind you.

Wow! Clap for yourself. Please tell me where the Quran talks about Sunnis and shia?
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

Good analysis.

I grab something from what you wrote. Pls where in the Holy Quran that talks about 3 times solat? I have never heard this before.

Am a Muslim and I av lived all my life in Lagos and I pray I die here in Lagos when the time comes(smiles)
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shafiiimran99:

because they follow the rule

Like ISIS/ISIL follow the rules abi, or how Boko haram does. grin calm down. Na politics be key way them day use follow una... grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by checkolatunji: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

They exist here too.

I have a friend he detest sunni muslims like hell. Calls them terrorists.

Tell him to stop practicing Islam and start practising Sango
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
In santa we believe
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Good analysis.

I grab something from what you wrote. Pls where in the Holy Quran that talks about 3 times solat? I have never heard this before.

Am a Muslim and I av lived all my life in Lagos and I pray I die here in Lagos when the time comes(smiles)

Awww, he wants to use that to hold me down. It's not in your Quran, your activities I have seen and witnessed myself. So definitely I can tell what I have seen.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Renaissance2017: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hassan080196:

Never will a knowledgeable Muslim celebrate Xmas.
You so called knowledgeable Muslims aka fanatics are the problems of this world. Who cares whether you bigots celebrate Christmas with the Christians? Live and let other live okay. After all, you would say Islam is a religion of peace. So where is the love? A religion that does not preach religious tolerance is not worth to be called a religion of peace. Get lost with your fanatic brain.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zuzer:

Wow! Clap for yourself. Please tell me where the Quran talks about Sunnis and shia?

Don't divert. I never said it's in your Quran. Or u wan use me practise Al Taqiiya and Kitman grin..

I said what I have seen and come across. E pain you say I decided to look into your religion?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

Tell him to stop practicing Islam and start practising Sango

grin you get your own sha.
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by ShawnMcJoe: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Same to you
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Zuzer: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whytelyon:

Awww, he wants to use that to hold me down. It's not in your Quran, your activities I have seen and witnessed myself. So definitely I can tell what I have seen.
C'mon, what is he using to hold you down? You talked about you reading the Quran now, you speak about activities in which you've seen. I see you got your info from an online article or a Wikipedia page
Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by johndavid1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ali and simbi lovers.. oya go back to memory lane..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.