Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now (1595 Views)

#bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
#14 Frodo Baggins (Elijah Wood)

Elijah has continued to act in many movies and has also started his own sound-recording company Simian Records.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2016
#13 Legolas (Orlando Bloom)

Orlando Bloom will soon be seen again in another installment of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean.'

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2016
#12 Gandalf (Ian McKellen)

McKellen's other prominent roles were as Nicholas II in the movie Rasputin and as Magneto in the X-men movies.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2016
#11 Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen)

Viggo Mortensen is not just an actor but also a famous artist, photographer, poet, and musician.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2016
#10 Arwen (Liv Tyler)
Liv has just taken on her first job as a movie producer.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
#9 Samwise Gamgee (Sean Astin)

Astin has written a book, 'There And Back Again: An Actor's Tale' long with Joseph Layden where he discussed his impressions of filming The Lord of the Rings.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by Jerrylolo(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
#8 Merrie (Dominic Monaghan)
He played the role of Charlie in the TV series 'Lost.'

1 Like

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2016
#7 Pippin (Billy Boyd)
Billy is the leader of the music collective "Beecake."

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2016
#6 Boromir (Sean Bean)
Sean was famous before 'The Lord Of The Rings', he's even more famous now.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2016
#5 Galadriel (Cate Blanchett)
Cate earned herself a star on the Hollywood Boulevard and won an Oscar.

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2016
#4 Théoden (Bernard Hill)

Hill is the only actor to have acted in more than one movie that earned 11 Oscars. He played the role of the Captain in Titanic.

1 Like

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
#3 Elrond (Hugo Weaving)

Weaving has many successful roles under his belt like in 'The Matrix' trilogy and 'V For Vendetta.'

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2016
#2 Gimli (John Rhys-Davies)

From a role in 'Spongebob Square Pants' to 'Indiana Jones,' this man has played a wide array of interesting characters.

2 Likes

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
#1 Gollum (Andy Serkis)

Andy played the role of King Kong and as Caesar the primate in the movie 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

1 Like

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by pass111(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2016
And that is it from my stables. Which of them was your favorite? Mine was and is still Legolas

2 Likes

Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by decatalyst(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
You can call Lord of the rings a legendary movie

I remember it took hrs to even see one.

My favorite was Froddo...

I like Orlando Bloom cut of his immortality
Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
My Precious
Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by menxer: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is Saruman?

Where is Ugluk, the Uruk Hai?

Where is Azog?

Favorites:
Legolas.

Arwen, when she challenged the Wraith Lords.

Aragorn.

Frodo.
Re: What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now by BraniacX(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2016
my bae of life live Tyler cheesy arwen to bahdt gani! wink I'm still crushing on her even though she's married with kids cry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

MTN Night Plan Stopped Working / Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 List / Join Our 2019 Latest Movies Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.