Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander (3990 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by jaelz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Okay i have seen a lot of threads am the sexiest the most handsome baddest most popular blah blah blah nairalander but aint never seen one addressing best dressed and as such i come out to say i am the one feel free to contend and share you own pixs
below are two pixs of me in native and blazer, more pics loading

1 Share

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pls go and sleep, you need it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by ikp120(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Another meme loading... grin grin
#Memerization
***Saves the pictures***

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
stock fish wearing clothes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Egbon u get where i fit buy chicken wey dey coma?i no get money for live one. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Doctorfitz: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Smellymouth: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Hmmmmm

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by MrCork: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
jaelz:
Okay i have seen a lot of threads am the sexiest the most handsome baddest most popular blah blah blah nairalander but aint never seen one addressing best dressed and as such i come out to say i am the one feel free to contend and share you own pixs

angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Smellymouth: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
My brother, Nawa ooo...Your barber just dey give you bald head..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
what even brought me to this thread sad oh no I just wasted my 0.5kb in opening this meaningless thread .... op I need an apology from u now sad
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by MrCork: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
jaelz:

**thinking * angry

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by ikp120(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
The guy bear bear no gree connect. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Doctorfitz: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Lols.... I haillll
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by ireneony(f): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
You are truely sexy

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by falconey(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
you want us to boost your low self esteem by commending your mediocrity? OK you are the sexiest.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by MrCork: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
jaelz:

***still think n...were so I start** angry

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by KingRex1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
If this guy head una grin
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by falconey(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:
The guy bear bear no gree connect. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
You are truely sexy
Oh gawd

6 Likes

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by januzaj(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
stock fish wearing clothes

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by MrCork: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
jaelz:

Ok...

1.. your head loooooklike sugarcane angry

2. Are u on hunger strike angry

3. Nothin wrong in look in like skinny refugee but you looklike skinny refugee form haiti angry

4. We will not comment on the shape of your head angry

5. ** still thinkin**(no opfense)
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Cutezt(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Werrin Cwansyn Me
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Donpoker9(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ewu angry

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by bqlekan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Laughing so hard that I fell off the closet.. grin

Endeavour to give your brain some rest and buy a mirror
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by CentaurXXV: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
What is this "thing" ?undecided
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by countsparrow: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wool blazer for this hot weather... Ur dress sense is second to none.. . Negodu

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nbote(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
My broda Even u know d truth dats why U no gree fully look d camera... Beauty is in the eyes of d beholder but my it's definitely not in dis beholder...
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
So sexy I wanna cry cry
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Bossontop(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Op bet y na ehn?? Wetin u take??

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
bqlekan:
Laughing so hard that I fell off the closet.. grin

Endeavour to give your brain some rest and buy a mirror
cry cry cry

Egbon I don't know if I should also wish you merry xmas. Lol
Eku ojo meta sir
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
You thought wrongsmiley
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

Ok...

1.. your head loooooklike sugarcane angry

2. Are u on hunger strike angry

3. Nothin wrong in look in like skinny refugee but you looklike skinny refugee form haiti angry

4. We will not comment on the shape of your head angry

5. ** still thinkin**
angry
MrCork!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man Exposed / Tell Me You Are Not Guilty Of These - Photo / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.