Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Closed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Closed (2213 Views)

Good News To AllĀ  Intending Pig Farmers Or Any Pig Farmers That Want To Improve / Ginger Local Farmers In Kaduna / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by FreeWorld23: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Closed
Re: Closed by RPDA: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Please, if u are a local farmer that sells plantain in bulk, call me on this number 08180 257828.

No middle men/women pls. Owner to me direct. I can buy up to a trailer if the price and plantain is good. I will be coming to Benin myself, so don't tell me to send u money first.

Thank u.

I could link you up with farmers in ekpoma, Edo state. That's my hometown

What would be my commission for the link up?
Re: Closed by FreeWorld23: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
RPDA:

I could link you up with farmers in ekpoma, Edo state. That's my hometown

What would be my commission for the link up?
pls call me on my number
Re: Closed by FreeWorld23: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2017
Still looking for
Re: Closed by PapaBrowne(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2017
You wouldn't get 1 farmer who can supply you a trailer load at once. You'd have to get someone who can go from farm to farm to get or you'd have to depend on middlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by kunleweb: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2018
tongue
Re: Closed by joeytee: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
You can order the plantains from Uduaa - www.uduaa.com. they use their platform to connect the farmers directly to their market so your literally buying from the farmers through them.
For you to buy from the farmers directly you have to go into the hinterlands & network at least 50 farmers so they can supply you in that amount. So if you can pull that off then its OK; but Uduaa has already done that work for you.
You can also order other items like eggs, broilers, yams, banana, crayfish, catfish, oranges, tomatoes, amongst other foodstuffs & agricultural produce.
You can call/WhatsApp them on 08122319966 or 08184724232
Re: Closed by plattform: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2020
we can supply you Plantain, Pineapples and charcoal In large quantify, any serious and ready buyer should kindly be in touch;

WhatsApp 08188877275

We sell both in dozens or full truck pending on buyers need. kindly contact us.

source of product, plantain from Edo state
charcoal from Oyo/kwara

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! / Another Snake Killed, Still On My Yam Farm After The First One This Morning / 15 Ton Of Limestone Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.