Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area (899 Views)

Christmas Celebrations In Uyo Will Be Something To Remember / Clearance Prices- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by GDex1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas great Nairalanders. Most people are out of their homes already to celebrate christmas with friends and loved ones. While certain others like me are still waiting for the Christmas rice to get done so they can eat and gain strength for the day's activities.

You may share photos of the various christmas celebrations and events that took place in your area.

Let them start pouring in. cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by labakeJ(f): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Post urz first na

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by GDex1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
labakeJ:
Post urz first na
Read the post again aunty.

i guess you are eager to see my new look. Don't worry i'm still that fine boy you know. cool cool

you will check me out in no distant time.
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by CplusJason: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
labakeJ:
Post urz first na
So you're 3years old today??

I mean your Nl account.
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by labakeJ(f): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
GDex1:

Read the post again aunty.

i guess you are eager to see my new look. Don't worry i'm still that fine boy you know. cool cool

you will check me out in no distant time.
cheesy cheesy you're really high on ur fart

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by labakeJ(f): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
CplusJason:
So you're 3years old today??

I mean your Nl account.
grin Ddnt even notice...Well yea smiley
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by CplusJason: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
labakeJ:
grin Ddnt even notice...Well yea smiley
Happy birthday 3years old Labake. Many more years.

grin
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by labakeJ(f): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
CplusJason:
Happy birthday 3years old Labake. Many more years.

grin
cheesy Could it be u desire slap?
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by GDex1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
labakeJ:
cheesy cheesy you're really high on ur fart
imbe.. grin
Re: Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area by CplusJason: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
labakeJ:
cheesy Could it be u desire slap?
I desire a good BJ from you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Mandy Beauty Pageant Talent Show / Ebsu 2010 Supplementary Form/card Now On Sale / I Just Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.