Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] (2163 Views)

What A Kenyan Man Did To This Chinese After He Was Called A Monkey Will Shock Yo / Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Is This Chinese Kid Singing Or Crying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by Wejustok2: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
http://www.wejustok.com.ng/2016/11/others-for-smartest-can-you-solve-this.html
Although the internet is still crazed about the Mannequin Challenge, the latest thing to go viral is this curious Chinese puzzle. Internet users in China and Taiwan have posed the question, ‘How do you open thisdoor without all the plates smashing? Eventhe Chinese people are still finding answers.So, how about you look closely at the picture and tell us how you’d go about it. Pls educate me aswell because am still bothered aswell.‘How do you open this door without all the plates smashing? Lets Show Them Nigerians Are Smart people…

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by modestofynest(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Abeg forget chinese puzzle who cook rice and stew abeg lemme knw my Mumsy cuk jellof rice i miss that stew feeling abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Truthfully speaking, i dont wish to lie, i dont know...
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by Jephz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
ion knw if it's possible buh ion think so
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by smardray(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
if i said i knw it i'd b lying

dnt comman gimme headache

let the chinese solve deir problems

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by Emescot(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Its very simple, first u have to decide which is more expensive the china plates or the glass on that door, if its the plate then u break the glass on that door, put ur hand to the left side where the glass is holding the plates andd push all to the shelf, but if the glass is more expensive, just let the plates fall and die in pieces jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by jerry19(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
its very simple I can solve it.....but on a condition ;Dits very simple I can solve it.....but on a condition
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by waynetee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Let the chinese carry their problm and go, me i no dey find wahala
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by gqboyy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
u can only use kung fu to bounce the plates back into stacks. then u open d door

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by CDCEO001: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Simple! Is A Double Door, Open The Left Side First And Do Your Thing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by chamillitary64(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
This just explains why we Africans are so backward. We don't like to stress our brains to think out something meaningful that could help the world.. well, I think their should be a back door... yeah their is... look closely.
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by eminent007(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Let me consult Orunmila.

Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by aperture11: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Looks like a movable cabinet. Move the cabinet and let it lie on the floor. Open the door upwards. Capiche!
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by paintworld(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
follow backyard....but wait who arrange am like dat...mk d person go arrange well bk...shikena
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by adik3rd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
*only jet Li can solve that*
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by Bluezy13(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
gqboyy:
u can only use kung fu to bounce the plates back into stacks. then u open d door

Hahaha...
Re: Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] by phameous: 2:40am On Dec 31, 2016
chinese people dat can suspend demselves in air (acordin to dia movies grin )
is it ordinary plate dey will not suspend and rescue peacefully??

No-time for this drama in naija.
open d glass, any one wey wan break make e break jare...

(1) (Reply)

My Mistress’ Sons / When You Must Wear Seatbelt Or Face The Law / Driving The Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.