Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. (480 Views)

My Sister Needs Justice / This Girl Was Raped And Threatened By A Police Officer. She Needs Justice / Man Walks Into Police Station With Severed Head Of His Best Friend He Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. by Legend87(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Really don't know which section to post this. This is my friend's story.
After my Nysc left home to start up a poultry farm as related to my profession. After building the 2000 capacity layers pen, installed it with some birds which was doing well. On early hours of January, a friend gave me a call that I should hasten up to his primary school that Corp members that he employed are trying to kill him. On getting there, reasoned with the corpers and pleaded with them to relax knowing that my friend the owner of the school was wrong including his wife.
I knew this my friend through his wife when she was a spinster. She stay in my room @our family house when she was sent packing by her elder brother. My mum took her as her daughter and part of the family. She also stood in for her during her white wedding because her mum refused her marriage with my friend the owner of the school.
During this incident with the corpers, my friend asked that I should organise or find street guys that will deal with the corpers. I declined the idea, advising that we've all served and before God and man, it's evil and also consider your career too. He accepted my advice and begged I use my spare time to fill in the gap since no teacher. On my own syd as a livestock owner, I do have time for myself...i accepted the offer of 12k and stayed professionally to the teaching work.
Fast forward to March, He came to me that he has seen my inputs and dedication to his school and that he would like to give me 50k to buy feeds for my birds buh I'll b paying by instalment from my salary. I giggled and said Owk.
People, I teach primary 4 and 5, 16 subjects each with 2subjects forJs1 and 2. Just 4students in secondary.
No teacher has ever stayed a month or 2 in that school without resigning. I only stayed because of my person and as at the moment I was writing this... No teacher in that school except the man, wife and me.
I couldn't take it any longer, I resigned after the vacation of the school. He pleaded with the wife that I shouldn't leave and all that.
Next day I got a text from him demanding I return his 8k, that he has taken taken all the bonuses given to me when we started, that he thought I would stay with them forever... Lol.
Following day he arrested me and put me in cell... Why?
That I made away with his 8k.
Even before my resignation, I cleared his farm land that same day... I was so confused.
Could it be that he is envious that I am building my own school or what?
He pleaded with the APO and DPO to detain me till next day buh they disagreed that it is a bailable offence. I was bailed. Till today he kept threating to rearrest me with higher police command.
I am a member of this forum, I have been silent over all these, I don't want to use money for my project for case. Please learned colleagues, police, education boards, advocates, friends I need your advice on what to do. Even DPO asked me never to be afraid that he is only playing wicked.

Let's help share this till it gets to people who will fight for this guy to get justice.

...Culled.
Well, life is involved here. And no one can say his threats are empty. If you really want to follow it up, be ready to spend. Your safety matters alot. I will hook you up.
Re: Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Legend87:

Well, life is involved here. And no one can say his threats are empty. If you really want to follow it up, be ready to spend. Your safety matters alot. I will hook you up.
Sent u a Pm
Re: Help A Friend, He Needs Justice. by Legend87(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Sent u a Pm
I saw your mail, tried to reply but it wouldn't go. Chat me up on 08034438158

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Christopher Osakue Commits Suicide In Edo / At Least 35 Dead In A "Terrorist Attack" Against A Nightclub In Istanbul / 21 Released Chibok Girls: The Untold Story About Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.