Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (57911 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by broseme: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Top civilian JTF member in Bama named Muazu who is one of the people that just returned from Sambisa forest has revealed real flag of Boko Haram leader Shekau.He shared the photos of the flag and wrote....

'The real flag of shekau he is putting in his back ground'.

This comes after President Buhari announced that Boko Haram insurgents have been defeated by Nigerian troops

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/top-civilian-jtf-reveals-colour-of-boko.html

4 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by broseme: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by broseme: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
broseme:
More
more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Costello559(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one... Still trying to bliv dis... But i bliv grin

8 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by dhardline(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Let's see if he does not release another video/album.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mtcheww!! Happy Christmas to my Christian brothers.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by januzaj(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Show us his dead body or his pix if captured alive...

Why are you showing us flag that is duplicable ....who flag epp

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by morbeta(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
U just pray it's true that Shakau is dead for real, not coming out with new year message later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by boman2014: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
good job boys

3 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by muri4mig(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is their the fake one? Just asking. IPOD keep off!

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by veekid(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2016

e get fake?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
I find it difficult to accept the defeat of this sect. Please don't castigate me ooo! I have my reasons.
1. How can Boko Haram be oust from their base without a casualty?
2. Is it that they have abandoned the notorious sambisa forest before the army went in? OR

3. Stupidly thinking, could they be any under and arrangee for those guys to cease fire for Christmas to score some points.

All the same I may be wrong altogether.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Atiku2019: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kudos Gallant Soldiers smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by EnEnPeecee: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thunder fire shekau and Buhari

Meanwhile, Sambisa has been captured where are the remaining Chibok girls

18 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Let's wait for the YouTube video as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Psyrus(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one guys

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
This flag sale like hot cakes
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
I just don't know what to say again

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Omeokachie: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
We celebrating the capture of a flag and not the man?

12 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Stalwert: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Thunder fire shekau and Buhari

Hunger can drive people craze.... get something to eat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Uhm
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by olusledge: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
hope its true ..but something still baffles me..if the war is won and gone ..what will happen to the civilian jtf,the guns etc

4 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by SmartMugu: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
We have seen Shekau's flag, where is Shekau?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by iluvpomo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dear father christmas, my wish is for you to deliver just the head of shekau, if you cannot do so, just deliver him, I will ask the suya guy in my town to do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Stalwert: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Omeokachie:
We celebrating the capture of a flag and not the man?

Why don't you capture him. ..

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by akoredebadru(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
They have done very good

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by rabex123(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
For those who think ..
This is just a scam
APC lies
Buhari is doing nothing ..and other very sick comments I see here..
Just take a moment to remember the soldiers who are on the front lines..
Who have forgotten what a good sleep is
And have forgotten the warmth of the hugs of their families.
THEY ARE THE REAL HEROS .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by chiefolododo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shekau might just released his flag for the JTF so that they can take pictures with it . You captured boko haram and the whole of sambisa and no lives were lost? Bros we go school small

18 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by brainpulse: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
One of the great numerous achievements of President Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.