Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" (35705 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by ModestGal(f): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2016
y is it som ppl are only in for the negatives,when will som Nigerians truly be wise?If after many years of trying to capture the so called sambisa forest and nw they did,nd you still think its not an achievement,then the individual needs to think
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by anpipac: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2016
boko haram was a scam right from pdp regime.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2016
They beta kip quiet bfr boko who r on lowkey start unleashing terror again
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by shabakm: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari may Allah bless you for job well done continuity 2019 inshallah
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Please let us not forget the remaining chibok girls. Hope they are safe after the bombardment?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2016
bro4u:
Na Buhari capture sambisa or the soldiers?, why then are they giving Buhari gifts, trophy. Its on this forum some days ago i read of how the soldiers are complaining about their poor welfare, no food, no water etc... Why not take the tropies to the soldiers in the forest and present it to them instead you giving it to Buhari in ABJ....MONKEY THE WORK BABOO THE CHOP....ISSORITE
The head takes the glory or blame of everything. It is normal from time immemorial.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by ArabMopol(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
this dullard buhari can deceive gullible Zombies... u clear sambisa forest, no casualties, no captured Boko haram members, even chibok girls are nowhere to be found, No abandoned armoury, Dullard buhari abeg tell that lies to ur grandchildren
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by princessayesha(f): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2016
You may lie to people but you can not lie to yourself...no matter what you say here, in your mind you know that he has tried. Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by OYAY(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria is a comedy of sort and full of hypocrisy,abi can people in Abuja be given award to the president for a feat attained in Borno state? E get as e be oooo!
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by nicelaw(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Sambisa captured? The Sambisa in borno or another one?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Ejjis(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Sambisa was captured without the King of Sambisa (Shekau)

So, where is Abubakar Shekau's (SWA) ?

Where are the chibok girls?

Waiting for answers

DON'T MIND THE BRAINLESS NAIRALANDERS HERE. WHERE ARE THE REMAINING CHIBOK GIRLS?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
whizfache:
only a fool will give this sickle cell man call Buhari an award and only a fool will quote me for criticism.. hit like if Buhari will remain a fool 4eva...
bros calm down now abeg, na who caused your forever misfurtune?? Shey na Buhari? Abeg, biko nox mm.. Take heart. God bless PMB. PMB the great.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Coldfeets: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Miles300:
Instead of them to reward the gallant men that did d job , sleeping and staying agile in the forest , rain , sunshine with hunger and endangering the lives , then na to carry trophy give person wey dey live comfortable for aso rock who don't even give a danm abt the men and those families that av lost there loved ones in this battle... The real heroes are out brave men ....

Sometimes, when I hear you guys talk like this, I just keep on wondering whether you guys are talking just to make mischief or simply because you guys want to express your shitty_ass opinion or just simply because you guys totally lack the ability to reason.

I'm guessing you don't even know that the serving President of Nigeria is also the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces?

Ergo, the implication of this is that the honour of any victory normally goes to the commander, the oga at top, the supervisor, etc.

That's how it normally works in most organizations where there is a clear cut leader.

The leader receives the award on behalf of the whole team.

That's why coaches are praised for their victorious team even when those coaches didn't kick a single ball on the field.

Just think about it, how will it sound to you if after building your mansion, I come out and say that the glory goes to all those labourers, bricklayers, surveyors, iron benders, electricians, painters, etc. that made the mansion come to fruition through their combined effort but not to you because you didn't really do anything apart from sitting in your office and making phone calls?

I know it is easy to criticize, most especially when you are criticizing someone or something you don't really like but then, always remember to criticize constructively so that you won't expose your ignorance in the process, okay? embarassed
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by whizfache(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
BinDean:
bros calm down now abeg, na who caused your forever misfurtune?? Shey na Buhari? Abeg, biko nox mm.. Take heart. God bless PMB. PMB the great.
do u know u are a fool u can't read ba
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by richardplab(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yeah, you are true. Thanks for visiting vShare Android and Popcorn Time APK. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by abbaapple: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
PigMeat:

U are the lame one here. Ur buhari can only deceive u and your cohorts.

ur name said it all, u dis zombie from a hulocust mountain don't qoute me any more b4 I dessend on u.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by PigMeat: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2017
abbaapple:

ur name said it all, u dis zombie from a hulocust mountain don't qoute me any more b4 I dessend on u.
U are a jettisoned heir of a mad Hot dog. U can't do anything, coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.