Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (51354 Views)

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by JonesH(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmm grin
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
fernandoc:
When u have money frivolities like this won't. Bother u. Mschew
Money is not everything even though it is vital, why do you think rich men get divorced?
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Revolva(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin

maybe someone else don de dick her...lol.....trust no girl...just be strict with them n make sure u have enough money to buy their family....i tell u na wetin guys de do these days.....infact give am belle sef...she no fit run
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by jericco1(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
girls are the most problematic being God created

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by ritababe(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2016
rawpadgin:
me?
she don't have to display half of these signs b4 i dump her sorry a$$
@ firstking01
Na so una they talk wey e be una even fit kill person join.
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by AUSLY22(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't have any galfriend so I don't give a f**k
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by percyshelu(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2016
thank God my babe no dey do anything of these
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2016
All I need is just one sign and I will sit her as down to discuss the change in attitude but if she gives me the brick wall response that's all...I simply quit.

No time to check time...for every one lady who does not want you,there will be at least 2 out there waiting eagerly for you.FACT

9 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
've been there, done that & over it!
Now i strike & dump them like used/wasted tissue!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Armstrong34(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
And who gives a f**k..... Woe unto any guy who kills himself for a girl....makin money is the number one priority bfor u talk abt girls.... Money is the magnet.. Dat attracts dem all.. I would b a fool to choose a girl over money

5 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Ontop123(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Meanwhile Henrick Mkhitayern is fit to start against Sunderland today. Who else is as excited as I am. GGMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2016
fernandoc:
When u have money frivolities like this won't. Bother u. Mschew
abi nah......all dis yeye gals
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't have time for all those shits.There are more than 1 billion ladies in the world. You behave like idiot I dump you.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Sammiejokes(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
wow!!! Nice post op

Biko who else is waiting for the premier league match?
Chelsea,man u, arsenal and city win will make ma Xmas interesting.
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
She follows her intuition instead of trusting you since its never failed her in the past.

Takes alot for me to lose interest but once every word out of your mouth is a lie i move ahead
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by CRAPHA96(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
[qu cry cry cry cryone author=smark61 post=52256068]

Bros girl wen wan leave u go leave u, money no join[/quote] nope nigga it all depend on ur wallet........ girls just love for money nothing else

AM A LIVING WITNESS....[sup][/sup]
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by ChappyChase: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
wow!!! Nice post op

I pray you pray that God should answer our Prayers and let Chelsea lose grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Kyllahmc(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
We talking xmas you talking nonesense... No body have time for ladies and their headache bro come have a drink over here and enjoy yourself its on me cool

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by soath(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2016
I no even get cool
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Danfuster(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

In my lifetime, I have never seen a lady who has verbally said, I don't want you anymore. Its always an attitude they put up. its something special with ladies. Its like they are born with it.

So also have we mastered the art of playing along cos life has a way of shuffling them back to you, at that point... We can fück the living cosmos out their life without a nano emotion. So far so good I didn't break up with all my exes, we just moved on...when we see, we get cozy and maybe get down.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by zubydave(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
very nice post OP. Back then when boys were growing up, girls would be displaying all these signs, yet we would be wondering if the fire was still burning in the relationship. *armatures
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
all the money he was suppose to use play soccer bet he has wasted it on amaka..

remember no girl will break your heart if you give your heart a break and always use your head.

console yourself with theses songs

love yourself justin bieber
nothing on you. bruno mars

1 Like

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by fireforfire: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
I hear

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by rawpadgin(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
ritababe:

@ firstking01

Na so una they talk wey e be una even fit kill person join.
u dey refer to firstking, why u com dey quote me
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Legend87(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
wow!!! Nice post op

And which is your team? Sunderland?tongue
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Olasco93: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Some girls don't know what's good for them period. They like becoming a Victim before they learn, they learn Best the Hard-way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by meggi4(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

if chelsea loss i buy you recharge card kikikikiki
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Monalisa185(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Chelsea,man u, arsenal and city win will make ma Xmas interesting.

hahaha, only Man Utd win can make my Christmas, others can lose for all I care cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Monalisa185(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

hehehehe....that prayer is in progress already... Chaplet already soaked in water grin
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by Monalisa185(f): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Legend87:

And which is your team?
Sunderland?tongue

my signature can tell you that

#GGMU
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by ilynem(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Absolutely true.
How many poor people have u done all that to?
Re: 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. by browniecay: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2016
#JustPassingBy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Masturbation Almost Ruined My Life / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.