Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Escape Death On Christmass Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Escape Death On Christmass Night (777 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / 348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escape Death On Christmass Night by Zendinho(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders, pls help me thank God for sparing my live today......

I finished the little christmas celebrations with my family and guys in the hood. A neighbour asked me to help him fix his 32' flat TV,which i did perfectly, since there was no antenna, he had to use another neighbour's DVD to watch some movies. Having done it, i had to returned the DVD to the original owner, only for him to asked me to help him fix the DVD for him too.....
I started with the TV, having done, i needed to connect the DVD to the TV, only for me to b deadly electrocuted by the DVD......i was shaking terribly and shouting while the man called for help.....
Am grateful to God cos am alive to share this testimony myself and not the otherway round like....... A MAN GOT ELECTRUCUTED ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

My only problem is that am feeling pains on some of my finger nails.....pls doctors and senior electricians in the house what should i do cause i know certainly that hv lost some blood?, my main problem is the pains on my fingers.

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death On Christmass Night by saxwizard(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
as an engineer don't u know the first rule? safety first. ..........

Thank God for your life. ...

1 Like

Re: I Escape Death On Christmass Night by Zendinho(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
saxwizard:
as an engineer don't u know the first rule? safety first. ..........

Thank God for your life. ...

Guy, safety or no safety....poo happens at any time....

In any case tnx for that.....
Re: I Escape Death On Christmass Night by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2016
I'm glad you're alive and well.

Why don't you visit a Doctor about the pain on your fingernails and do an overall checkup as well?
Re: I Escape Death On Christmass Night by Zendinho(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
NotOfThis:
I'm glad you're alive and well.

Why don't you visit a Doctor about the pain on your fingernails and do an overall checkup as well?

Tnx buddie....God don win for me already.....happy xmass.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House / I Have Rubella (german Measles) But No Doctor Is Identifying It As Rubella / 6 Interesting Things You Didn't Know About Agbalumo/udara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.